Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL YOU CCWF FUCKERS BETTER LISTEN
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-28-2015, 12:46 AM

"Hello there Rioters!" Alexis smiles at the camera, holding it in her hands, "If you don't know who I am, and I'm not surprised if you haven't considering I haven't made my televised debut, I'm Alexis Riot, your current X-Treme Champion," As she says this, Alexis holds up her belt,

"Let's cut to this chase. In the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "I've had it with these motherfucking CCWF snakes in this motherfucking fed!". , I'm tired of you and your little group's shit, and so is Justice Fucking Drake. That's why me and him are issuing an open challenge against any two of your CCWF ass kissers on the first Warfare of the new year, January the 6th. The stipulation? It doesn't fucking matter. No matter what we will kick your asses so bad, you'll be begging us kick you in the head so you can get a concussion to forget the experience! Mark my words,"

Alexis then moves the camera closer to her face, a serious look in her eye,

", I hope you're listening to this next part. The beatdown we'll give your little yes men at Warfare? That's just beginning. The Riot revolution is spreading, and it's sick of your shit! We will take down your little organization down piece by piece, wrestler by wrestler, even your precious "Loverboy", until we get to you. You will pay for all your sins. All the people you screwed over, all the careers you ruined, all the suffering you caused, you will pay for ALL of it on your judgment day, which is getting closer and closer as I speak,"

She smiles again, but this time it's more sinister,

"The CCWF will go down in history as a failed takeover that was thwarted by a revolution lead by a pink haired drifter from Chicago,"

Alexis then covers the camera with her hand, causing the screen to erupt in static. The static then cuts to a black screen with the words "Riot Revolution" written in red.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2015, 12:56 AM

"You're stupid and you have a title I really won for you. Exactly like how I beat down Steve Davids right before Mason Princess got her grubby paws on it. Next I attack Princess 2 x's in a row and then what happens oh look little miss pink anal pro Alexis over here comes trotting along and pins a bloody and battered Mason who still had my foot stuck in his ass."

" Bitch get on your knees and deep throat the fuck out of this veiny oak! Give thanks to the one who MADE YOU! "

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 12:58 AM

I was calling out a CCWF person, not an autistic person! Get the fuck out of here, I'll kick your ass later.

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2015, 01:00 AM

Suck my dick! I'm the reason you have your title! Me! I am! WrOlghF! WroLgfnff! (sounds of him barking angrily) wrughlff! Rouglhfght! (beating his chest)

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:02 AM

".....The fuck was that? Did Shane send you out to annoy me to death or something?

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 01:02 AM

Suck my dick!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(12-28-2015)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:06 AM

Ok, Shane. Wherever you are. Just because I have to deal with this ass clown waiting for you to show up, I'm adding a stipulation to the match! If me and Drake beat your two CCWF guys, we get your ass for ten minutes in a cage! So come on! Answer my challenge!

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 01:23 AM

Well hello again... I seem to find myself in your thoughts quite a bit, m'lady. I didn't realize you wanted me THAT badly!

But what's that you said? A challenge? Hmmmm.... well I'm not sure if I know of anyone who would want to waste their time with the likes of you and... and... um... Justice Drake, was it? That's who you... wait... the title. Hmmmm, maybe there ARE two people who want to defeat you in a match with that title on the line, since you know, it's ALWAYS on the line 24/7! It's not often somebody gets to win the X-treme Championship by being victorious in a TAG match. That's newsworthy stuff right there. Now I can't really guarantee that it'll be CCWF members who take on your little challenge there, but I'm sure whoever it is will have no problem beating a girl who never wrestled here before and an identity crisis case who couldn't win a match to change his name! Muahahtbxahatbxhaha! Bahahahtbxisgayahahaaa!

Any takers? Does anybody DARE step up to the X-treme Championship Tag Challenge of Alexis Riot and JUSTICE DRAKE?!?

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-28-2015, 01:26 AM

"Frodo and Swag vs these two. Book it, Shane."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Justice Drake Offline
Surrendering is for the Weak!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-28-2015, 01:30 AM

Fuck off Shane. Better hope your two representatives don't lose or your fucked!! Hell why don't you face us yourself? We might save the trouble of ending you in a cage. Or are you gonna show everyone your a pussy, like always?

TBX 4 LIFE
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:32 AM

You're forgetting something . If we win, no matter who you dig up to fight us, title on the line or not, we get ten minutes with you in a cage. What type of cage? A electrified hell in a cell with weapons surrounding the ring and inside the ring! What do you say , you seem confident, I can't imagine why you would be scared of little old Drake and me winning.

Also , I made this challenge DIRECTLY at your little CCWF jerk circle. Why can't you get two of them to fight us? Scared they might lose perhaps? But why would you be scared at the possibility of them losing? Oh yeah, because you know deep down they can't get a damn thing done without the numbers game. You know the only people who even stand a chance against me and Drake are our fellow XWF superstars!

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:33 AM

"You winning a match? That's cute, Thunderbolt."

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:41 AM

It's not just him you should worry about Smackins. Shane might be too much of a coward to have his own men face us, but you will do just fine. Be warned though, fight us and you will feel every bit of pain we had in store for the CCWF.

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:45 AM

"If you're enough to think Drakebolt is a good partner, you're an easy win for me and Swag."

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 01:46 AM

Suck my dick! I accept! I accept!

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 01:49 AM

Alright Drake, what do you think? Should we take on dumb and dumber over here to get a chance to carve 's face in?

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 02:17 AM

I WANT THE GOD DAMNED CCWF CONTROLLING IT!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 02:28 AM

Yes! YES! The Superior One and any partner of his choosing! I hear Crimson Dong is available, and with the looks of these opponents he could probably just hang at ringside stuffing frozen shitcondoms up his ass the whole match while you take care of CCWF BUSINESS!

Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2015, 02:28 AM

My show, my choice. I want Morbid Angel and Socio to take them on. If Justice and Alexis win, they can fight Austin and a partner of his choosing.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 02:31 AM

How sinister of you to want to put them through all of that IN ONE NIGHT. I like that!

Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2015, 02:32 AM

Austin, name a partner.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 02:34 AM

There we go! About time one of the higher powers did something about Shane 's bitch ass! , you and the CCWF got off lucky this time, count all your lucky stars for that, but be warned. After we beat Morbid and Socio, and WE WILL beat Morbid and Socio, we are coming after you Austin and the poor smuck who decides to stand with you, then after we're through with you, we will finally get our hands on you, Shane . Tick Tock Shane. Your time is running out.

Wait a moment, all in one night! That's.... great news. That means your time has grown even shorter Shane! You will be lucky if you, Austin, his partner, Socio, Morbid, and anyone else you throw our way walk out of that arena in one piece!

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2015, 02:37 AM

" Bitch I'm gonna fuck you up and take your tittle!

I challenge a stipulation! I want this to be a good old fashioned AMERICAN FOOTBALL MATCH what do you say bitches you coward bitches?

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 02:58 AM

Well won't you look at that. Another XWF superstar trying to make a name for themselves at M.E's expense. Look Fernando, I don't care about this whole CCWF thing, I only care about M.E, and when you interfere with M.E's business, get ready to get what you deserve. I guess it won't be Ghost Tank and Morbid Angel's careers that I end on Wednesday, it will be yours and Ghost Tanks!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 03:05 AM

What's this now? Is Austin Fernando running away from the challenge? What a shocker...

Run all you want Austin, get the IC title if you can, just know that no matter what you and the rest of your CCWF mates will be taken out one by one. If you really are the "Superior One" why would you back out of a shot at the second most prestigious title in the company so quickly?

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Billy Paladin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2015, 04:13 AM

"..."