Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank is STILL a Cowardly Aceveda Fuddruckboy
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-27-2015, 06:07 PM

And that's the truth, don't let him lie and tell ya otherwise amigos!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-27-2015, 06:41 PM

"I agree with Luca. And THIS is our Intercontinental Champion? Sad."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-27-2015, 07:50 PM

"Good to know I'm not the only one who has some sense around here! You all saw what I did to him at Back In Black, and I intend to finish what I started. He might be running away from M.E, because he knows his time has come, but whenever Shane can get a show together without everything fucking up, there will be no running. Only fire, blood, and CHAIRS..... 2...... FACES!"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike Emerick's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (12-27-2015)
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-27-2015, 08:03 PM

Don't be mean about Ghost Tank. He's nice.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Cyren Offline
XWF Legend

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-27-2015, 08:17 PM

I want ONE HUNDRED MILLION X BUCK!

• XWF LEGEND (Hall of Legends)
  • XWF TOP 50 of All Time
  • 4x XWF Universal Champion
  • 2x XWF World Champion
  • 3x XWF Tag-Team Champion (w/ Jayde, Raziel)
  • King of XWF (1X)
  • X-Mas X-treme Winner
  • XWF Lethal Lottery Finalist
  • XWF US Champion 
  • XWF X-Treme Champion (8x)
  • XWF Lord of the Ring Winner
  • Co-Founder of 'The Black Order'
  • Architect of the XWF Hell Dome
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-27-2015, 08:31 PM

(12-27-2015, 07:50 PM)Mike Emerick Said: "Good to know I'm not the only one who has some sense around here! You all saw what I did to him at Back In Black, and I intend to finish what I started. He might be running away from M.E, because he knows his time has come, but whenever Shane can get a show together without everything fucking up, there will be no running. Only fire, blood, and CHAIRS..... 2...... FACES!"

"I'm sorry, are you talking shit still, Emerick? You've got your match. You have no place in talking about cowardly shit. Near death from getting stabbed by a fucking sword, and when do you decide to attack? When I should being on a bus to the nearby hospital, getting tended to. You decide to try and cave my skull in. Do you know what kind of wrath you have brought upon yourself? Do you know the kind of shit you will be in for? When we do face off, you will know pain. I will not engulf you in fire right away. I will slow roast body part after body part, until you're more black than onyx. Blacker than, sorry about this, but blacker than Trax. They'll have to fucking name the degrees of burns on your body Emericks, that's how fucking burned you will be. Then, as you writhe in agony, I will take the fluid in the gas can, pour it all over your body, and kick your fucking stupid ass into the flames, then toss the fucking ladder into your skull."

(12-27-2015, 06:41 PM)Cain Said: "I agree with Luca. And THIS is our Intercontinental Champion? Sad."

"Cain, the man who considers himself the one of the bible lore. How about you just shut up already? Can you do that for me? Or should I show you what the Grim Reaper has in store for you? Because it isn't pretty. Because everything can die. Even God will die one day. Do you know who will reap God? Death.

Continue to talk ill of me, and you will truly see how immortal you really are."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2015, 08:39 PM

Ghost Tank is still a fuckboy?

GHOST TANK IS A FUCKBOY WITH NO PENIS!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-27-2015, 08:40 PM

Why would you be on a bus for the Hospital, and not going to the hospital in an ambulance? The ambulance seems like it'd get there quicker. And I'm the dumb one.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 08:42 PM

(12-27-2015, 08:31 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(12-27-2015, 07:50 PM)Mike Emerick Said: "Good to know I'm not the only one who has some sense around here! You all saw what I did to him at Back In Black, and I intend to finish what I started. He might be running away from M.E, because he knows his time has come, but whenever Shane can get a show together without everything fucking up, there will be no running. Only fire, blood, and CHAIRS..... 2...... FACES!"

"I'm sorry, are you talking shit still, Emerick? You've got your match. You have no place in talking about cowardly shit. Near death from getting stabbed by a fucking sword, and when do you decide to attack? When I should being on a bus to the nearby hospital, getting tended to. You decide to try and cave my skull in. Do you know what kind of wrath you have brought upon yourself? Do you know the kind of shit you will be in for? When we do face off, you will know pain. I will not engulf you in fire right away. I will slow roast body part after body part, until you're more black than onyx. Blacker than, sorry about this, but blacker than Trax. They'll have to fucking name the degrees of burns on your body Emericks, that's how fucking burned you will be. Then, as you writhe in agony, I will take the fluid in the gas can, pour it all over your body, and kick your fucking stupid ass into the flames, then toss the fucking ladder into your skull."

(12-27-2015, 06:41 PM)Cain Said: "I agree with Luca. And THIS is our Intercontinental Champion? Sad."

"Cain, the man who considers himself the one of the bible lore. How about you just shut up already? Can you do that for me? Or should I show you what the Grim Reaper has in store for you? Because it isn't pretty. Because everything can die. Even God will die one day. Do you know who will reap God? Death.

Continue to talk ill of me, and you will truly see how immortal you really are."

"You do realize that I have already beaten you once and I am fully prepared to do so again, right champ?"

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-27-2015, 08:44 PM

Ghost Tank is 2scared 2afraid to say anything about that Luca boy though.

Because he's, S-A-W-F-T.

SEANCE!

Oh, and one more thing Tank.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-27-2015, 09:07 PM

(12-27-2015, 08:40 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: Why would you be on a bus for the Hospital, and not going to the hospital in an ambulance? The ambulance seems like it'd get there quicker. And I'm the dumb one.

"I spent too much time in other cities and countries. Bus is one term, meat wagon, unit, rig, van, truck. Different states, different countries, different terms for an ambulance. Just depends on the place, and they're called these things because it's a transport. It takes you from point A, which in the context of an ambulance, it takes you from where you got hurt. To point B, which is the hospital. Hope you now know and understand why I called it a bus, Ginger."

(12-27-2015, 08:42 PM)Cain Said: "You do realize that I have already beaten you once and I am fully prepared to do so again, right champ?"

"Do you think my losing to you, is in any way a thing I should care about? Every single one of us has a loss to someone. Some we're proud of, because we gave it our all. Some we're ashamed of. Some of us just didn't take the other person serious enough. At that time, I was proud of having lost to you. We were going to be a tag team. Then we both decided that we just didn't give a fuck anymore, and we lost. So, yeah, when I look back? I realize I just simply didn't take you serious enough. Then again, why should I have? After all you claim to be? Why should I have taken you seriously? Fuckin' kidding me right now?"

(12-27-2015, 08:44 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: Ghost Tank is 2scared 2afraid to say anything about that Luca boy though.

Because he's, S-A-W-F-T.

SEANCE!

"Luca...why should I care about anything you say?"

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-27-2015, 09:15 PM

No, it doesn't. It sounds like you're just trying to be more special than you are. Do you really need to be made to feel smarter and more special than everyone else? Are you that insecure with yourself?

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (12-27-2015)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-27-2015, 09:15 PM

Because I'm four hunnid billion times better than you in every single possible way.

King of roasting.

King of beating fuddruckboys like you senseless.

King of winning brown pride despite being a white boy.

King of making you look like a little bizmarkie every time I open my mouth about you.

For France's sake bruh I'm like a toothpick compared to you and you're scared of me! How big of a butter are you bruh?

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 09:27 PM

(12-27-2015, 09:15 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
King of winning brown pride despite being a white boy.

"I can confirm this."

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-27-2015, 09:34 PM

(12-27-2015, 09:15 PM)Ginger Snaps Said: No, it doesn't. It sounds like you're just trying to be more special than you are. Do you really need to be made to feel smarter and more special than everyone else? Are you that insecure with yourself?

"So, because I lived in one place for several months, and incorporated the lingo of the area I lived in, somehow I'm trying to be more special than I am? Ginger, I didn't like you at first. You just rubbed me wrong, figuratively. Then you grew on me. I have lived in several places all over the world, mostly United States and the United Kingdom, usually England. So, naturally, I will usually use phrases and terms I have incorporated into my lingual lexicon. No clue why someone who is supposedly a good person, and hates people picking on others, is now doing exactly what she hates."

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-27-2015, 09:44 PM

I'm not picking on you, or bullying you. I'm confused by your words, and the constant need to try and feel special you have. It's almost as if you're not so secretly useless and don't want to feel that way. You want to hide the fact that you're less than average by telling us how good you are constantly. I'm just perplexed by this.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-27-2015, 09:46 PM

(12-27-2015, 08:44 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: Ghost Tank is 2scared 2afraid to say anything about that Luca boy though.

Because he's, S-A-W-F-T.

SEANCE!

" Oh my golly miss molly that Tank beaner baby just got roasted HA! And here I thought it was gonna be fried chicken night. I'll help me an order of that roasted tank though as long as the protein is quantify bro."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 11:19 PM

Look at you Ghost Tank, still underestimating M.E. The only reason I say the things I say is because I can back them up. I will be the end of you Ghost Tank, mark my words. You won't go out in a blaze of glory, but a blaze of pain, suffering, and misery that will remind you that you are, always where, and will be for the rest of your years my attack didn't take away from your sad life, a failure. Nobody likes or even respects you, and on Warfare you will finally be put out of your misery. Your wife was so angry when I gave you the Conchairto, imagine how angry she will be at M.E when she finds out she's now a widow.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-28-2015, 11:27 AM

Yo look dudes, I found a private, behind the scenes video of Ghost Tank recording his awe-inspiring trash talk!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-15-2016)
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

12-28-2015, 11:31 AM

This is some of the most fun I've ever had in the XWF! Trust me though guys, on January the 6th, Ghost Tank will receive the biggest roasting of his life, and I'm talking about a literal roasting.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post