Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitting in a Mexican Bar
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-21-2016, 05:15 AM

We see Brian Lance sitting at an empty Mexican bar just hours after Warfare. He's wearing faded black jeans and a black sleeveless t-shirt with the writing "Know No Pain!" in orange letters on the back. He picks up a small glass of clear liquid off the bar top and swirls it around before quickly drinking it. He slams the glass down on the bar with a large thump before speaking...

Congrats Pest and Bobbins. Seriously guys congrats you won our little match and I applaud you for it. I told you I had no interest in winning that match and that bigger things are to come for me other then the tag team titles. This match for me was more about gaining first "hand" knowledge bout your talents and I find them a tad bit lacking. You Pest are missing pieces to your project but that's my opinion. I'll be here for awhile Pest if you care to come talk..

Brian turns to the barkeep and points at his glass

Mas

The bartender grabs a bottle of tequila off the wall behind the bar and refills the glass.......

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-21-2016, 12:16 PM

Robbie Bourbon walks into the bar, holding a whiteboard and marker. He walks behind the bar and approaches the place that Brian is sitting at. He starts to write on the board as he speaks.

B...

O...

U...

R...

B...

O...

N...

Bourbon. There. Now you can spell. I know it's more complicated than 2, but we all can't be dipshits.

So Pest has a project? You find our talents lacking?

You're a loser. Who gives a fuck what you think. Now go back to drowning your sorrows, maybe a dose of alcohol poisoning will shut you the fuck up.

Robbie turns, grabs a maraschino cherry and eats it before leaving the bar.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-21-2016, 01:22 PM

Yo Bobbins.It's just one person I have issue with in the Black Hand and that's your idiot ass. Yes tard I lost big fucking deal it's only just the one match. Go ahead and be smug but remember that pin you scored was just because your master allowed it. I was just here to offer an olive branch so to say but the puppet wants to run his cock beaters so be it. I really hope you don't speak for all the member. This could have been something interesting. Maybe another time.

Brian gets up from the bar and leaves....

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Hate Post Like Post