Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rioting The Streets (Alexis)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-26-2015, 08:18 PM

We see Tommy chilling somewhere in the headquarters until he spot a new female talent. While she doing stuff, he goes up to her.

What's Up Alexis, what made you flock to this degenerated fed? Shane's wet balls...or uh, Mason's personal stalker pin attempts?

....Something happens...eh
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
(12-26-2015)
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-26-2015, 11:18 PM

"Plenty of XWF superstars have come and gone recently, Tommy, why the fuck is it such a big deal that a womyn makes her way into the XWF and why the fuck do you need to know why she's here?"

"Odds are, it's to beat your pathetic ass."

"Why don't you go sniff someone else's crotch, little boy?"

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-26-2015, 11:34 PM

Alexis turns around, eyeing Wish cautiously,

"Who the hell is this guy?" Alexis thinks to herself, "More importantly, how did he know my name? I haven't even finished recording my first promo yet! I guess word spreads fast around the XWF." Alexis then grins a little, "I might as well talk to him, he doesn't seem to want any trouble,"

"Both," Alexis finally answers, "I hate both equally. In fact, I was about to talk about those two thorns in my debut promo, but then you interrupted. That's fine though, I have a lot of time on my hands and you seem like an interesting person to talk to. You call this place degenerated?" Alexis then laughs, "It might be, but that's what I love about this place. It doesn't conform to anyone's standards of taste or quality, it's all about doing whatever the hell you want as long as you have the metaphorical balls to do it! That's why I love watching this fed and why I jumped at the chance to join in the first place, and also why I have a problem with management and the CCWF cancer our own boss is injecting into this company, but that's another story."

Alexis then jumps on top of a wall and crosses her legs, resting her head on her hands while looking down at Tommy from the top, "So, how did you hear of little old me and why are you talking to me in the first place?"

She then turns to look at Gibson, "Look sister, I appreciate the support, but I don't need your help here. If he tries anything funny I can easily kick his ass myself, plus he was just asking a question for Christ's sakes. I'm all for going against gender stereotypes and discrimination against women, and I'm not denying that it happens, but it's hypocritical and ultimately detrimental to your all around good cause to verbally attack this guy just because he's a guy. Give him a chance to speak before threatening him,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Vanessa Gibson (12-27-2015)
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2015, 12:48 AM

(12-26-2015, 11:34 PM)Alexis Riot Said: "Give him a chance to speak before threatening him,"

"Sister, your feelings seem tainted and warped by the very patriarchy itself. Tommy Wish suddenly wants to introduce himself to you because of the fact that he has a penis, and wants to violate you with it. Did Tommy Wish say anything to that Russian prize fighter that came and went? Has he introduced himself to our new staff, including Mr. Donald Trump? No, because he would have been competing with his penis against another penis in a penis war rather than dominating femininity with his penis. Far too many of the men here in the XWF are nothing but pigs who want to tell you that you're below them and need to be coddled with their words."

"Simply put, one does not listen to what the pigs have to say at the slaughterhouse."

"I won't say I told you so when it happens, I will be ready and waiting."

"Womyn unite."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 01:49 AM

"I understand what you're saying Gibson, but as I said, I can take him. Just stay back and let me handle this." Alexis then turns back to Tommy Wish,

"As I was saying, why do you want to talk to me?"

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 07:00 AM

He focuses his attention to Mrs. Lez Gibson Gutiar with a smile.

Hello Gibson, I know that I maybe attempting to rape this women and have her claim me to pay child support for the rest of my kid life...but that is not what i am here for. In fact, so what I got a penis; all I wanted to know is whats her motivation to excel in this fed. So why don't you go back to the kitchen where you belong being such a anti male whorehouse and keep on posting tumbler like quotes on how being a feminist is better than a man... hell MGTOW has a better chance of being more whinier about females like you.

THEN he focuses on Alexis.

I'm glad you have your mind together and have to state that you can fend for yourself. Before you get so caught up, all I want to know is that are you down with Team XWF or are you secretly planning on join the dark side? Something tells me that some wicked shit will come within a storm of this fed.

Not that I do not think you are planning to join his wet balls, but I was just wondering on how you are going to be the one to get rid of cancer that plagues this place.

Silento emerges...
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 11:42 AM

"You're right, there will be some wicked shit approaching the XWF. I'm not just planning on fighting the CCWF and management by myself, that would be suicide. You see, I'm creating a revolution, an uprising, to throw off the reigns of the oppression from and company. The greatest revolutions in history weren't started alone, be it the October revolution, the French revolution, and of course the American revolution. Unlike those other revolutions, whose countries would end up slowly falling back into the corruption they fought against, the Riot revolution will last forever. I don't expect to get people signing up right away, because everyone with the exception of a few seems to either be focusing on their own business instead of the bigger threat or, as unbelievable as it sounds, are scared of the CCWF. Until someone shows they have the balls to join me, I'll treat the CCWF like a elephant. You know how you eat an elephant? Piece by piece,"

"This brings up my next question, are you on Team XWF, Team CCWF, or have you not picked a side?"

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 01:35 PM

I've had a personal turmoil with deciding in which side I am in, ever since i've came back in the XWF YEARS (maybe 3) and they showed me nothing but the upmost respect. But, now ever since CCWF has made it's return; I need to be doing something to be somebody. I know in heaven's door i'm no Vinny nor a Shane; but they seem like people who I would try to claim i'm down with.

Like I said, i'm personally in a turmoil until we start seeing something happening if don't have another Y2K16 in these headquarters websites.

But, I wouldn't mind taking part of your plans to thwart CCWF, I have no shame to support someone like you and hopefully Ms. Gibson can join inside this hopefully planned out revolution.
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 02:53 PM

"I see... the way I see it, if you want to "do something to be somebody," joining the CCWF is not the answer. Think about it, besides Shane and Vinnie Lane, what other names really jump out at you? That's right, none. That's because the CCWF is completely focused on pleasing Shane and his golden goose Vinnie Lane at the cost of their own individuality and interests. Sure the CCWF as a whole is probably the biggest force in the company right now, but if you joined them you wouldn't be somebody, you would be just another nameless part of Shane 's machine. If you want to be somebody, you have to go against the CCWF. If you succeed, you make a name for yourself as the one who killed the cancer of the CCWF for good, if you fail, you go out in a blaze of glory and go out a martyr for those who are also sick of the CCWF's shit. This revolution, no matter how much Shane will try to kill it, will never die. Why? Because there is a whole army that wants Shane's reign to end. While this army may have problems with one another and have different beliefs, goals, and even mental sates, we all can agree we hate everything the CCWF stands for and want it and Shane out of the XWF! We just need to have their downfall to be our top priority. If you are willing to dedicate yourself into this cause, feel free to join the revolution! Same goes for you Gibson. We don't need to 100% agree all the time or even like each other, we just have to be willing to stand together and put our differences aside to kick the CCWF in its fudge tunnel, along with anyone else who stands in our way."

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-27-2015, 03:03 PM

Shane's voice booms out from thin air.

I suggest you speak a little more fondly about me and my projects, Mz X Champ, because I just awarded you your championship. Who knows, if you play your cards right you just might get a CCWF offer... or something even better.

*sadistic wink*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 03:16 PM

Alexis turns around to face Shane , a serious look on her face,

"Do you think I'm scared of you or any of your CCWF cronies ? I've lived in the streets for almost all my life, facing off against rapists, gangsters, and even entire street gangs not very different from your Crappy Cunt Wrestling Federation. You don't scare me, and I'll hold this belt around my waist until your whole regime comes crashing down. Don't think I'm alone , and don't underestimate me. If you weren't my boss, I would have killed you in at least three different ways by now, and I can't control myself all the time." As Riot says this, she pulls out a switchblade, "So watch yourself, dick."

"Also, be glad Gibson wasn't around to hear that last part of what you said,"

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-20-2016, 05:07 PM

Don't waste your time with him Alexis

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-20-2016, 06:22 PM

The Doctor slowly shuffles by whistling s merry little tune. He stops for a moment and leaves a toothy grin for everyone to see before he vanishes around the corner...

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post