Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I...Still...Live
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-18-2015, 08:11 PM

The video shows Ghost Tank connected to several machines, as well as an IV hanging next to him. Alysia sitting by his feet upon the bed. He slowly came to and looked down to Alysia, who smiled wide. The cameraman filming this all, and Ghost Tank looked up towards him, beckoning him to come closer, pulling down the oxygen mask and looking straight into the camera with a low growl as he speaks out slowly.

"I'm...not...dead...yet. Mike, if you're watching..."

He coughed a couple of times taking another deep breath from the mask before speaking again.

"I still live, fucker. I will break your fucking body-"

He coughed again, shouting a "FUCK!" as he finally began to feel some pain from all the punishment he took, especially the wound in his abdomen from the sword.

"I am going to keep healing. The show after the Christmas Pay-Per-View, you will face me."

He took a deep breath from the mask once again, and looked at Alysia, who told him about her declaration, and he chuckled some. He looked to the camera.

"And Morbid 'Cockhungry' Angel, next time you try to cut someone's dick, maybe you should try to feel under the cup, so you don't cut off a decoy dick. Don't know which of us is sicker; me for having to wear the dick of a dead man over my cup. Or you, a man who can't have enough dicks so he can rub it all over his face, in case there is jizz in the tube steak he suckles on like a newborn."

He takes a deep breath from the mask once more before speaking again.

"I guess we're both sick in the head. Ever since I saw you with Peter's peter, I knew I had to be cautious. Someone with that much lust for cock, would eventually wanna ride my dick. However, I have a wife, and my dick belongs to her, and only her. If you want my dick so bad, I'll fucking have a mold done of my dick, so you can play with a replica, like the cockmonger that you are."

This time, he takes takes a breath without the mask, grunting as he does so. He then looks straight back into the eye of the camera before speaking,

"Mike, you will have what's coming to you. A lot of pain, a lot of suffering, and you will realize that the Pale Rider is adding your name to the list of those who shall face the Reaper, who will meet with Death, and will have his will quashed underneath Death's boot heel like the insect he truly is."

He sighed as he tried to relax not looking straight into the camera, but off to the side as he spoke once more.

"Christopher Isles, you gave me a lot of punishment. I applaud you. I am sorry that our ending was tarnished by the likes of Morbid "Fuckboy" Angel and Mike "Bitchcakes" Emerick. You didn't deserve to be attacked like that. I wish you a speedy recovery, while I recover as well."

He closed his eyes, wincing at the feeling of pain coursing through him and as the visual faded to black, Alysia would stand up, and give Ghost Tank a kiss while he slept.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
(12-28-2015)