Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can't Hide
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-26-2015, 04:16 PM

Rain beats down upon a normally bone dry desert landscape, the horizon peppered with cacti and the skulls of dead cattle. Lightning illuminates the darkened skies and the sound of hoof beats is heard accompanying the thunder. In the distance we see a dark figure atop a pure white horse, then we hear a voice.

"I've been around a long time. Some say too long, though I tend to disagree. Oh, rest assured, at first I myself questioned this long existence of mine. It took me ages to figure it out."

Cut to a scene of a huge man standing over the corpse of another. Hyper realistic animation is seen as blood splatters the screen.

"My purpose, my vision is a world in which the strong prevail. Because that is what my lord had intended when he instilled ine the instinct to kill those he and I saw as waste. These monkeys in this world. These humans born from a diluted blood line."

"I am superior. I have lived as a killer, the perfect predator. The innovator of murder. I am neither man nor beast, I am a God. A ruthless Angel of Death sent to cleanse this world of those I deem too weak to inherit it."

Another scene fades onto the screen of this monster of a man, gutting men, women, and children with his bare hands. The music still plays slowly overy the hyper realistic bloodshed, the blood oozing down the screen to reveal a close up of Cain's face.

"The time for me to rise above them and destroy them has come. I am the Master of Pain, the Angel of Death...I am the Last Son of Adam, God's Vengeful right hand..."

Lightning illuminates his sinister grin.

"....I am Cain."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(12-28-2015)