Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team with me
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-18-2015, 11:08 PM

"Wow ok so who the fuck wants to team with me to beat Trixy for the tag straps?  I'm not even sure if that skinny twerp is the real champions or not based on some of the ignint shit he was saying lately but it seems like the company still recognizes him as the pussy to pound into pulverization in order to claim them titles so lets do this."           big yawn and a scratch of the nuts               "My manager who nobody knows yet has a brief case too so even if that ho tries ducking challenges we can just legit take his shit while he's coasting along like the lazy lump of dog crap he is bro.  Who's in?  Get with me."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post