Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The End of Paranormal Activity
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-15-2015, 05:16 PM

[Alice wakes up on the couch of Chris and Dustin's house, stretching slightly as she yawns. She sits up on the couch she was laying on and looks around like a lost puppy dog. After sitting there looking hopeless for a few moments, she proceeds to stand up and look around at the small, wooden house. There are pictures of Dustin and his family alongside a couple of him and Christopher. Dustin only looks like he's having a good time with his family when he was younger and when he's with Chris. She takes down a photo of Chris and Dustin giving each other a bro hug and stares at it for an uncomfortably long time. It's only when a loud bang in the backyard manages to snap her out of it.

She looks around worryingly, wondering if that sound was a sort of gunshot or a blunt object being hit against someone's head. She notices the camera just resting a top a counter being pointed at her. Out of pure instinct, she grabs the camera and starts to run out the backyard. She opens the door and takes one step outside to see that it wasn't either of those things. It turns out to be Chris and Dustin hitting each other with plastic chairs and no selling them. This seems to calm her down a bit, but not by much. She cautiously walks closer to this, wondering if she should call the men in white to help them out. As Chris sees her walking closer, he stops swinging his chair at his friend and hops off the trampoline to see her.

It freaks her out a little when he  does this, but she doesn't run away. In fact, she stands her ground to meet him eye to shoulder.]

Christopher: Hey Alice. Have a nice sleep on our couch?

[Chris smiles sheepishly, waiting for a response. She eases up a little more and smirks as she sees his smile.]

Alice: I guess so, yeah. I mean, it felt rough on my back, but I've had worse.

Christopher: I'd say so. Ya slept on concrete not too long ago, so anythin' else would be a lot better.

[Chris chuckles at his little quip, hoping Alice would laugh too. No dice.]

Alice: What exactly are you two doing, anyways? Sword fighting with whatever you could get your hands on?

Christopher: Nah, not exactly. We're wrestling on this trampoline and...well, hitting each other with whatever we can get our hands on. That's basically what backyard wrestling is. Just don't think of it as backyard wrestling though, think of it as training for when we get signed somewhere that favors this kinda stuff.

Alice: Uh-huh.

[Alice walks forward and looks at Dustin, who is still holding his chair. He appears to be holding it tighter as she attempts to get closer.]

Alice: This seems kinda childish, ya know? This whole wrestling thing just doesn't seem like anything people should be wasting their time watching.

Christopher: Oi! I'll have ya know that Wrestling can be an art and a highly competitive sport at the same time! Many people like watchin' it, includin' me and Dusty!

Alice: Well tough shit. People are out there on the streets and many of you people don't do anything ta help them out. What kind of people are ya?

Dustin: At least we're not layin' 'bout on the streets askin' for blowjobs fer a grain of coke.

[The both of them turn around and glare at Dustin. Chris motions at his friend to knock it off while Alice proceeds to climb on top of the trampoline to confront him.]

Alice: What did ya just say ta me?

Dustin: What, did ya lose your ears just now, brah? Ya know what I said.

Alice: You're testin' me, Dustin. Don't fuckin' test me.

Dustin: You really think you can take me down, brah? I ain't afraid of a crack whore like you.

Alice: Don't you dare fuckin' test me, Dustin.

Dustin: What're ya gonna do, brah? Ya wanna go?

Alice: I'll swing!

Dustin: Ya really wanna go?

Alice: I'm gonna swing!

Dustin: Then swing ya stupid bi-!

[Before Dustin could finish, Alice punches him as hard as she can across his face. Dustin then retaliates with an even harder shot to her stomach. They grab each other and start to punch each other out. Chris hops on up to attempt to break it apart. With this dramatic scene unfolding, the scene cuts to a completely different scenario.]

Christopher: 'Ey there, GT. Sorry for missin' ya. Had some more important shit to take care of before I could give you any attention. Ya know, stuff like payin' bills, filin' tax returns, comin' up with more jokes ta annoy ya. Well be happy that I've finished with all three of those things and decided ta finally take time out of my busy day to focus on ya. Y'know, I'm honestly surprised ya don't have a lot to say. I thought for sure that you'd compare me to that bear ya fuckin' murdered on live TV not too long ago. Ah whatever, blood loss and anesthesia are takin' ya over or whatever. Let's just focus on what ya did say instead of what ya didn't.

Quote:You "list" my "accomplishments". You do not realize a few things about me. I have done a few notable things in the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. Catching Knight, a very agile opponent, by spearing him into a cage wall so hard the goddamn thing collapsed, and then I followed it up with knocking Kessler and JACK out of the competition when I fucking speared them in half.

Christopher: That's not much of an accomplishment as much as it is a moment, brah. Don't get me wrong, dude, it was an impressive moment, but it wasn't really somethin' people would call an accomplishment. I'd consider an accomplishment ta be somethin' like winning a belt, a tournament, or, ya know, ending an undefeated streak of a tough opponent. I don't remember you doin' anythin' of that sort, brah. I mean, you could go ahead and try, but I can bet that ya can't.

Oh, and don't make a Frodo a big thing yet, he hasn't beat Steve or Mason yet. Besides, brah, it isn't about him, it's about me and you, endin' your career in tha most spectacular of fashions. It'll surely be an electric finale for ya, brah.

Quote:Now, as for your backyard shenanigans. Cute, very cute. Do you want to know I've faced since I started my career in the indies? Light tubing, chicken wire, tonfa, barbed wire ring ropes, glass jammed into my forehead, shoulders. Glass and thumbtacks when I landed on a patch of them, after I fuckin' was thrown into razor wire.

Christopher: So CZW? Which was and still is the glorified version of backyard wrestling? And you call my start "cute"? Clearly ya haven't looked in a mirror, brah. And sure, ya laughed off being burned and bloodied, but I ain't like those cronies ya spurred a year ago, brah. I'm tougher and smarter than all of 'em. And since you're trapped with me, the David to your Goliath, in that electric hell house of your creation, Well...you're fucked, brah.

And yeah, I'd say that I'm pretty tough since that glass shard of mine almost punctured my lung and was about the ssize of a fuckin' broadsword. Ya might've been lifted in the air with a meat hook and joined the Asylum 'til ya fucked off on your own, but ya never really got anywhere for me ta care.

Quote:You've been called the Hardcore Hero? That's cute. Do you know why I am called a Monster?

Christopher: Because you're just another creature for people to slay?

Quote:Because I have no fucking boundaries, and every bit of punishment I take, makes me keep coming and coming, until I tear your fucking throat open.

Christopher: Much like the legend of King Arthur and the fuckin' dragon. Guess what happened to that dragon, brah? It was slain, brah! And trust me, if a normal man like him could take down a dragon, I can sure as hell take on you, ya 'monster'.

I hear the screams, brah. And they're yellin' at me ta take ya out once and for all, like the garbage you are.

[Chris smiles as the scene fades out.]

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post