Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time to Shoot to Thrill
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-15-2015, 07:39 PM

Ghost Tank could be seen, at home in bed. Since he requested to be home, considering the hospital one of the most boring places in the world. He paid for a doctor to do daily visits, and a couple of nurses. He also made sure Alysia had help with anything she might need.

The giant sighed, laying in his bed, watching television and flipping through several saved portions of channels, including the promos of the rest of the roster in the XWF. He only watched one person's promo fully through, Frodo's. Once he had finished watching his friend, he looked through some different channels. Flipping through them with a grumble. He knew he had to heal up, let his body work its magic. He didn't want to tear open the wounds the bear had caused, but they had not been deep enough to warrant him to stay inactive like this. Just as he was about to swing his feet over and to attempt standing, Alysia would come into the bedroom, holding a tray, with her back to the room. This gave him ample time to bring himself back into bed, and covered. She held a piece of toast between her lips, as she turned to face him. He smiled to her, and she brought the tray to across his lap. She then gripped the toast, bit a bit off, and smiled back, chewing and swallowing the bread before she spoke, 

"So, Ozzy, I have brought you bear steak, a couple of omelettes, and several pieces of toast. Well, now there's one less. Sorry."

He laughed and shook his head, "No worries. If you'd like, you can join me. I don't mind sharing food with my wife, you know." He laughed. She moved into bed with him, moving to sit next to him. She took the dome off the lid, sliding it off onto the nightstand. She cut some of the meat, speared it with the fork, and then placed it to his lips. As he opened them, about to take the piece in, she yanked the fork back and ate the piece for herself. He snickered and shook his head. He then took the utensils and cut the steak and put a piece into his mouth. 

Time passed as they shared a meal and television time. A couple of hours had past them by, and she had lain her head against his shoulder. He smiled down to her as she smiled up. He watched some of her favorites, one they enjoyed watching immensely: Dragon Ball Z. Others were live-action, Green Arrow, The Flash, iZombie, Supernatural, Gotham, and Sleepy Hollow. He didn't understand why she liked iZombie, it seemed like an interesting premise, zombie eats brains at her job at a morgue, gains the personality of the person's brain she ate. It didn't hit him as entertaining, but she liked it enough. The other shows were actually interesting. Green Arrow and Flash were great to watch based on the DC characters. Supernatural having mythical creatures that humanity has ever faced in the entirety of our history, with two men playing the Brothers being very good at their job, very enjoyable to watch. Gotham was enjoyable, by basically giving all the Batman villains ways come in from a beginning story, instead of them appearing first, doing what they do, then people build a story around them; the show puts the focus on Jim Gordon and his interactions with the villains and young Bruce Wayne. Sleepy Hollow being a mix of history and mythology. Unlike Supernatural, it had a, regal, nature to it. Guess it's the actor playing Ichabod. Maybe the woman playing Jennifer Mills. Either way, while he enjoyed watching these shows with her, she liked them more than he did.

After they watched the ending of Sleepy Hollow's latest season, Ghost Tank had flipped through the channels, and saw the promo done by Christopher Isles. He had been getting worried, in a small amount of way, that the man had died or something. He watched what Isles cut, and it made him chuckle. Alysia knew exactly what he wanted, and she left before he could even speak out what it was. She went to her purse, pulled out her cell phone and began to record him, then sent it to Alvald, who only added the old words at the end of the video. 

"So, Isles speaks. Once again, I end up feeling like the Peanuts kids, as all I get out of you, out of what is supposed to be shit-talk, trying to put me down is "Wah wah wah wah, wahwahwah, wah wah wah." I can hear you talking, I get the sense that you mean to have something of importance within your tone, but I just cannot hear the stupidity. Maybe that's how the kids really felt about their parents and teachers. "I can't understand a fucking word, oh my God, shut the fuck up. I will say something and act like I know what you're saying, but really, all I hear is garbled up garbage." So, like the kids, I'm going to act like I know what you're going on about.

You're acting like one of those Jersey Shore , and it really, just, absolutely does not impress me one bit. So, here's to you, ya Jersey Shore reject. 

My moments are just that, and that's what I'll give you. However, I've had several great fucking moments. Better than yours, better than a few. Will I have an "accomplishment" as you deem title wins? Who knows. Maybe I'll get my first true title. Then again, I still think titles meaningless to me. My accomplishments are, as I define them, are the moments you put down. In War Games a-fucking-lone from last year, I had a ton of moments. That entire match was my fucking accomplishment. I demolished five men, and paved the way for Sane to take the credit of it all. Know what else I did? I went on to three more matches while busted the fuck up. I sustained more damage, but had more "moments" in one fucking week than you have ever done in your backyard wrestling matches. Shall I continue on? I took a fall from a roof, still wrestled Calypso. I then came back after some time off, and I beat Scully for a first contender match for the now defunct T.V. Championship title. Knight redeemed himself when we faced off. I've had several losses, some I'm proud of. Some I am not. Frodo is definitely a loss I'm proud of. He did more than you and I put together, it doesn't matter if he wins against Mason and Davids, nor do I count that as a strike against him as a competitor. He will win, though, I know as much to be true. 

What I still find absolutely adorable, is how that one moment in your one match, makes you a Hardcore Hero. Know who has beaten you? Robbie fucking Bourbon. I'm proud of my weight, because I built it all to be as much muscle as possible. What the fuck kind of shit does Bourbon eat to make himself so rotund? A baker's dozen of jelly doughnuts for breakfast, brunch, and lunch? Who the fuck knows. All I know is that, if I am supposed to be ashamed of losing to someone I consider my friend, then why don't you die of embarrassment yet? Seriously. Some fucking Hardcore Hero you are.

Now about that glass shard of yours. It's still cute. Know what I've done? What's part of the record? I fought...a fucking...Kodiak bear. I've fought it three fucking times. I beat it three fucking times, and this last bout, landed with me stitched up, and with it dead. I've suplexed a KING of bears, time and time again, and nearly broke my goddamn back doing so. Fuck your glass. I killed something that was trying to kill me back. Don't make me laugh anymore, it makes me feel like it will bust a stitch on me. Oh and don't worry about me wanting the match stopped at any moment because I'm stitched up. I will face you and show you the true meaning of being Hardcore. I will annihilate you, Isles. I will break your fucking limbs, I will make you bleed, I will electrocute the FUCK out of you. I am going to be re-fucking-lentless.

Isles, we're getting closer to the dance. It will not be a pretty sight. It will have everything I crave. I can't wait to see what you can do against me, Isles. Because while that was King Arthur and the dragon, you are no Arthur, you have no Excalibur in your arsenal, but you do possess something that a Monster covets more than itself: gold. You have gold that I wasn't seeking, but now, you know what, Isles? I want it. I want the gold, to complete your humiliation. The Dragon will kill Arthur, Goliath will kill David. A Giant will climb down its beanstalk, beat the fuck out of Jack, and take the golden goose away. And to end these metaphors?

A God will kill a Man!"

CanYouHearTheScreams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post