Current XWF board time: 09-23-2017, 10:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)
Back in Black: Waters of Obscurity (Final RP for X-Treme Title Defense)
12-15-2015, 06:56 PM
NOTE: Mattial has said that I am allowed to write two RPs for each of my matches this show. So while this is my third RP of the day, it should still count.  

Seattle, Washington
7:22 PM

Waters of Obscurity

“I can’t believe I actually need to address the little shit… ugh… fine. And Davids hasn’t said shit since I took the title off his ass. Ugh. Fine. Aight.

Ahem.

Hello little guy. How ya doin? Pretty good? Okay. I’m so glad. You’re a special little flower and we all need to look after you guys.

Well Frodo, it seems like you’ve tried very hard to get my attention just like Cain did except he’s got a hundred pounds on you and he’s not a joke. Not a simple, overplayed joke.

That’s what you are, kiddo. And that what’s your whole family is as well. Your daughter needs to stop invading my TV screen. I can’t believe out of millions and millions of sperm, she was the fastest. Small tits for a fat girl too. She really does need to learn to shut up. The smartest thing to have ever come out of her mouth was a dick, so she better hope she marries rich and dumb because her 75 cents to the dollar ain’t gonna cover the ride it will take to get her to and from beauty school. Maybe if I give her some midol it’ll shut the fuck up.

I try not to make a habit of arguing with little idiots, they lower me to their level and beat me with experience. I might continue shitting on your family and you for a while, saying things like ‘Top five things to avoid in life: Aids, cancer, you, choking on horse cum, and drowning in a shallow pool of vomit’, but I’m not sure you’d understand it, and since I don’t have the time or crayons to explain it to you, I’d rather you not spend the rest of your day at your keyboard to try and figure out google well enough to get a grasp on the idea. I’m not that rude. People like you need help and are oh so precious to us all.

See, I don’t need to prove who the fuck I am to you. Do you know why? I’m the champion. I’m the goddamn X-Treme Champion. Do you know that means Frodo? No, of course not, if you did, you’d be shutting your fucking mouth and sitting down like a good little child who should be trotted out in front of crowds to be seen and not heard.

That means I’m the shit. I’m the man. I’ve broken out of obscurity and became a big deal. That’s what it means to be a champion. But you know all about obscurity, don’t you? When was the last time you weren’t an obscure comedy act? A year ago where you were carried by a hell of a lot more talented performer? Do you know how sad that is? What makes you think you even have any right to try and act like you’re on my level? You’re a disappointment to everyone who has ever met you.

Your family is fucking disgusting. Goddamn hicks. Your fucking family tree is a circle, Frodo. Whoever was the bitch who helped make that little daughter of yours? She never gave a shit about you because your urine hitting the goddamn toilet bowl sounds feminine. And you’ll outlive your fucking children, I can swear to that.

And your mom? Your fucking mother? Yeah I met her once. Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it’s belly until she finds it’s cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig’s greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig’s thrusting.

“Oh fucking Jesus God yes,” She gasps.

She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig’s squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig’s ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high-pitched squeal, the pig’s balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it’s pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it’s tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig’s own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig’s butthole and it’s wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig’s hot colon.

Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.

That’s your mom. Your mom does that. And you’ll never be the man your mother is.

And you’re the reason your dad drinks.

That’s the saddest thing, Frodo. You think you matter. You think I give a shit what you say about me. I don’t. I just simply don’t. Because you’re as useful to the XWF as Anne Frank’s drum kit. Letting your mother shit you out was a medical malpractice. You’re a syphilis infected twat waffle. Somewhere out there in the world, there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen for you, I believe you owe it an apology. Shit, I’d tell you to kill yourself but I’d feel terrible about wasting rope like that.

Here’s the hard truth, Frodo. I’m the champ. And you’re fucking nothing. So shut the fuck up and take the pin.

I’m out.”

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Easiest. Defense. Ever. James Raven 0 74 09-12-2017 11:52 PM
Last Post: James Raven
  Back in Black: Dust to Dust (RP #7 for the Triple Threat Cain Match) Mason Prince 0 260 12-15-2015 05:38 PM
Last Post: Mason Prince
  Back in Black: A Weapon To Surpass The Shaoyuken (RP #6 for the X-Treme Three Way) Mason Prince 0 275 12-15-2015 04:23 PM
  Back in Black: A Sheep In Wolf's Clothing (RP #5 for the Triple Threat Cain Match) Mason Prince 0 355 12-14-2015 09:05 PM
  Back in Black: FUCK TITLES I'M THE CHAMP (RP #4 for the X-Treme Title Defense) Mason Prince 0 256 12-13-2015 03:32 PM
  Back in Black: If It Bleeds, I Can Kill It (RP #3 for the Triple Threat Cain Match) Mason Prince 0 288 12-12-2015 06:51 PM
  Back in Black: Waking Up (RP #2 for the Triple Threat Cain Match) Mason Prince 0 373 12-12-2015 05:30 PM
  Back in Black: I Believe (RP #1 for the Triple Threat Cain Match) Mason Prince 0 394 12-10-2015 02:29 PM
  M.E is Back In Black Mike Emerick 0 323 12-10-2015 01:56 AM
Last Post: Mike Emerick
  Back in Black: Electric Boogaloo: A short introduction (RP Intro for both matches) Mason Prince 0 418 12-09-2015 10:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)