Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear bias.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-11-2013, 07:25 PM

I don't care. Sweet Cheapshots RPs wasn't better than mine and I deserved to win. I would like to switch brands if possible? If not i would like to quit, yes it may seem as though I'm a sore loser but it's simply because... If you read the RPs I didn't deserve to lose... Is it because sweet Cheapshots is established already and I'm not I can't work it out? Either that or the Gm is fucking deluded.

edited this post - 04-12-2013 04:10 AM

Response to Steve Davids: Just to clarify...

No, there was no bias and no you should not have won. Witasick is correct in everything he said and you have in fact not only publicly insulted SC's work but also directly insulted MULTIPLE judges who all know how to score matches properly.

Personally it's not surprising that the person who still is writing that they're undefeated even AFTER losing at the pay per view, has decided to complain about their SECOND loss in the fed.

Update your record properly, apologize for your actions, and move on... or move out. Period.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-11-2013, 07:33 PM

Why are you a sore loser? Everybody loses sooner or later smh

[Image: ursula.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Ursula Areano's post:
Mr. Rockwell (04-11-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-11-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2013, 07:41 PM

(04-11-2013, 07:25 PM)SteveDavids Said: I don't care. Sweet Cheapshots RPs wasn't better than mine and I deserved to win. I would like to switch brands if possible? If not i would like to quit, yes it may seem as though I'm a sore loser but it's simply because... If you read the RPs I didn't deserve to lose... Is it because sweet Cheapshots is established already and I'm not I can't work it out? Either that or the Gm is fucking deluded.

The match was close; however, you were outvoted by multiple judges. So basically, what you are doing is downplaying both the judges and Sweet Cheapshots work. For that, you ARE NOT WELCOME on Warfare anymore unless you have the decency to apologize to those you have just offended. Instead of coming to me through PM's and discussing why you lost and ways that you could improve, you decided to be a pompous ass on the boards. I hope you quit. It would probably be best for you anyways since everyone can now see what a crybaby you are.

XWF doesn't cater to babies.

Bye.

Oh, and I'm not deluded. You're just an egotistical ass wipe.
Gamegenie Offline
The 16-bit Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

04-11-2013, 07:44 PM

Losing happen to anyone even the best e-fedders here. We could even be inspired by our defeat to make the rp betters. That what i use to do with Yan Yungsung before my first departure, and now i'm with Gamegenie, a comic relief character. I use him, cause i'm sure i'll be unlucky. Also, it's give me the chance of working to improve my english because i speak french like first language.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gamegenie's post:
Wallace Witasick (04-12-2013)
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-11-2013, 07:45 PM

Hey man, I hope you stick around because I enjoy your character. Complaining about the results out in the open however, can put a damper on people's fun. Just remember, different things entertain different people. For example, I loved Sledgehammer, hated the Cosby show. Sledgehammer played opposite the Cosby show and got crushed. Nobody remembers Sledgehammer, everyone remembers Billy Cosby.

There's a certain amount of subjectivity involved in evaluating any piece of art, especially if you're judging it for its entertainment value. So, I don't think losing is anything to necessarily take personally or really get too miffed at. Just keep on trying to write the best, most entertaining and gripping material you can write. Rejection is a part of writing, even for professionals. But everyone can improve.

I would say, just keep on building on your character and looking for ways to make the RP's gripping and exciting. Also, sometimes RP's can be entertaining in different ways--one RP can be drama-focused, the other might be more comedic. So, in a sense, sometimes, you're comparing apples and oranges. In that case, I think the question is something like, is the comedic RP more effective as such than the dramatic one is, as such?

I like your RP's, I like Sweat Cheap Shots RP's. They're different sorts of RP's though.

I would say focus on having fun, but if you're bound and determined to win, figure out how to make your RP's more entertaining and enjoyable to a greater number. Like I said, there's certainly subjectivity involved, but such is the nature of e-fedding.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like KnightMask's post:
Gamegenie (04-11-2013), Mr. Rockwell (04-11-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-12-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2013, 07:51 PM

This thread is getting closed.

We don't tolerate people complaining over loses on the boards because it causes friction. If Steve Davids wants to try and iron things out with me. Feel free to PM me to work this out or switch shows or quit. Bottom Line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(04-11-2013)