Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Isles Problem
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-11-2015, 08:36 AM

Sitting in his hospital bed, Ghost Tank looks into the eye of the video camera.

He smiles, despite feeling as if he had been mowed down by a truck, then begins to speak to the camera.

"Isles, it's cute, brah. Very cute. You "list" my "accomplishments". You do not realize a few things about me. I have done a few notable things in the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. Catching Knight, a very agile opponent, by spearing him into a cage wall so hard the goddamn thing collapsed, and then I followed it up with knocking Kessler and JACK out of the competition when I fucking speared them in half. Hell, we haven't seen Kessler since he tried, pitifully, for the King of the Ring. You then try to make people feel that my losing to Frodo Smackins was a bad thing. Do you not know who he is or something? Are you fucking stupid or just don't give a fuck? Either way, it shows how you are, man. Frodo has accomplished more than you, even if you were cloned three times, you'd still have done less than him. I gave him a run for his win, and since then, he and I have been good friends.

Now, as for your backyard shenanigans. Cute, very cute. Do you want to know I've faced since I started my career in the indies? Light tubing, chicken wire, tonfa, barbed wire ring ropes, glass jammed into my forehead, shoulders. Glass and thumbtacks when I landed on a patch of them, after I fuckin' was thrown into razor wire. So, imagine for me a second, glass and thumbtacks being pierced into wounds you already were inflicted. Those things went deeper than just if I had landed on it. Didn't you watch War Games this year? My face was ground and burned, and I FUCKING LAUGHED! When I first fucking came to the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff, one of my first few promos WAS ME SPLITTING MY OWN FUCKING HEAD OPEN WITH BEER CAN AFTER BEER FUCKING CAN!

You honestly think your backyard wrestling bullshit can deal with the kinds of fucking shit I've gone through?! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU HAVE A HIGHER TOLERANCE THAN ME?! Your shit is so fucking generic compared to the fucking things I've dealt with. Everything that can be possibly under our ring will be there. Each thing used is going to be an old friend, every single object possible under the ring, is going to have fond memories for me. Ladders? I specialize in that shit. Chairs? Give me as fucking shots to the head as you want, I've got a thick enough skull to take shot after fucking shot! Tables? I've lit them on fire, been put through the fire, I've placed thumbtacks on them, light tubes as well.

You've been called the Hardcore Hero? That's cute. Do you know why I am called a Monster? Because I have no fucking boundaries, and every bit of punishment I take, makes me keep coming and coming, until I tear your fucking throat open.

Oh, and, stop being a fucking child with the puns. I, however, have a joke for you.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

The answer? The Holocaust.

Christopher Isles, our match is going to be your Holocaust. Because I am going to win the belt, and you are going to be electrocuted and bleeding on the mat. This will be your tragedy.

Can you hear them, Isles? Can you hear the screams?

Let me know when you do...brah."

The video cuts to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post