Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The End of a Furry Problem
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-11-2015, 08:01 AM

Ghost Tank stretched as he prepared for his run through the city of Chicago. His playlist contained mostly metal songs such as; Amon Amarth, Austrian Death Machine, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Dethklok, dir en grey's more metal songs(though he listened to their visual kei stuff as well), Five Finger Death Punch, GWAR, Kittie's more heavier music, Maximum the Hormone, the good Metallica songs, Psychostick, Rammstein, some songs from Sabaton, as well as early Slipknot.

These were his running bands. Music that made him feel alive. Things running through his mind as his body ran along pavement. Even in the cold weather, the giant wore a simple black tank top, long black leather pants. 

He had seen the video package that Christopher Isles had put out, it made him laugh. The mention of the breaking of the cell from last year's War Games, something he always felt proud of. Knight didn't even compete until the twenty-forteen King of the Ring, because of that match, while he went into match after match, stapled and sewn shut from all the wounds he received during War Games. When the King of the Ring was drawn, he had been put up against someone, who now is a great friend of his: Frodo Smackins. Ghost Tank was not going to win, despite trying his best. Frodo was more established, Frodo was better at talking trash at his opponents. It was a great match, best of the first round. Until Frodo versus Doctor Louis D'Ville, he believed Frodo and himself had the single most impressive showing of the tournament. To be given his first loss going against someone like him was an honor, and Frodo had received a great amount of respect from him. It was especially when he was called the "Jolly Green Asperger'd Giant". It was fucking hilarious.

As he ran, he would see people rushing around, cars turning quickly to avoid something. He paid no mind to the people running around, nor the cars. He turned his music up and continued running. Maybe he should have paid attention. Because while he ran, he was tackled by something giant, brown, fuzzy, drooling, and very strong. As he hit upon his back, he saw a huge fist, wait, no, it wasn't a fist! It was a giant paw, and claws were out! Not feeling like being mauled to death, Ghost Tank used all his strength to block the bear, as it stared into his eyes and he stared back, realizing one thing: this was the same bear he fought a year ago! The very same damn animal that was somehow put into the broken down apartment building that he had woken up to. They had fought one time more after they had broke the apartment's walls down trying to subdue the beast. It was a fight in the streets, just like this one was turning into.

He growled at the beast, "Not you again! I thought you were put into a fucking zoo or something! Animal Control took your ass away!" He did his best to turn this situation around and kicked hard into the bear's gut while pulled on its paw, flipping it upon its back. He flipped onto his stomach, and the bear rolled over onto its stomach. Both slowly moved to stand. The giant human remained eye contact with the giant brown bear. It stood upright, nearing nine feet in height on its powerful hind legs. It let out a loud roar, to try and establish dominance, or more possible, a roar of anger at a human that had bested it twice thus far. Ghost Tank's head tilting upright so that their gaze continued on.

"Oh, you want to fuckin' go, bitch?! KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! IT'S TIME TO CALL ME A GODDAMN TAXIDERMIST, BECAUSE I'M GONNA FUCKIN' STUFF YOUR HEAD UP YOUR FURRY ASS!"

He took his headphones off and threw them far to the side. He then began to roar back at the beast, while slamming his fists into his chest, thumping them at least six times each. This only aggravated the bear, and he moved to fall upon Ghost Tank, a massive swipe coming at his chest. Ghost Tank rolled off to the side, and once to his feet, he ran shoulder first into the bear, which caused it to slide along the street, but not take it down. The bear snapped at Ghost Tank, aiming to take out a chunk of manmeat with the bite. Instead, Ghost Tank elbowed the muscle that allowed jaw and upper section of the bear's mouth, forcing the bear to prematurely snap its maw shut instead of getting a bite of human. Ghost Tank would then bring his arm that elbowed the beast, to wrap around its neck. He then took his free hand, to wrap around a hind leg, hand around the bear's neck and every single muscle in his body began to become active, from shoulders to his toes as he used as much of the raw power contained in him could be tapped into, as he swung the bear up and over, performing a fisherman suplex, one that Mr. Perfect himself, Curt Hennig, would be proud of. The bear slammed hard into the street. Ghost Tank released the hind leg, and kicked off the ground and flipped onto the bear's belly, and began to beat the fuck out of the beast while it was dazed. Then it had recovered, and thankfully as he was punching the beast, because it had blocked some of the swipe it made, but claws had landed some, and cut his arm and some of his chest, tearing flesh and cloth.

He pushed off the beast, and both of them got upon their feet once more. It stood upon its hindlegs once more, and instead of mocking one another, Ghost Tank ran as fast as he could, speeding shoulder first into the pelvic region of the bear, and slammed the bear into a metal light post, breaking it apart, and the two falling down to the ground. He came to stand, and as the bear stood up on all fours once again, he sped to behind the beast and wrapped his hands around its midsection, "Time to end this shit!" He roared with the bear, and as every muscle fired off, he brought the thing up his head, perform a German Suplex, with authority! He wasn't done, though, fingers interlocked like steel traps, as he moved to stand with the bear, only to do a second massive German Suplex!

Ghost Tank began to breathe heavily, his muscles screaming in agony, but this was a fight to the death! Ghost Tank wanted to finish this fight, a year in the making! He eyed the broken steel, and just as both him and the bear stood up, a van for animal control came by, skidding to a stop. He yelled out, exerting all of the power he could muster, lifting the bear once more up over his head, and with a sickening crack, the Bear's skull is speared through the broken steel just as the people were rushing out to gather the beast, which made them see the gore of the bear having been killed.

Ghost Tank grunted and growled as he moved out from under the carcass of the beast, something that was once a majestic animal, now just a dead animal. Ghost Tank finally getting out from under it, he stood up slowly. He looked down at his furry rival, growling as he felt the fire rushing through the wounds. He saw the Animal Control people, and limply walking towards them while he spoke softly, "I...am going to...pay for this..animal carcass. This...damn thing...has hunted me...for an...entire fucking...year." He coughed hard, pulling out his phone, calling Alysia. Soon he heard her voice,

"Yes, Ozzy?"

"Alysia...look for the...street with...a dead bear...buy its carcass...send it to...a butcher shop...I want...bear meat. I also...need to lie...down.."

He collapsed onto the sidewalk, laying next to the bear, bleeding out from his wounds. The crimson fluid of his life's essence, pouring down from his wounds, and joining the bear's as the sidewalk began to be painted with their blood and spilling onto the street.

When he came to, he'd find himself in a hospital room, in a large bed. Beside him would be Alysia sitting in a large recliner, curled up on the seat. He grunted as he moved, feeling like every muscle is on fire, not wanting to be used to move an inch. He looked over to Alysia, gently calling out her name. Startled from her nap, she looked at him and moved to a nearby tray, grabbing the water and held it with one hand, straw in the other. She freed the bendy straw from its paper prison and placed it in the water, extending the straw and held the water closer to him, and he drank deeply from the straw, nearly drinking the entire cup down. She took it away as he had stopped sucking the straw, bringing the cup back to the tray as he spoke,

"That thing is truly dead, right?"

She nodded, "Yes, Ozzy. It's dead. I did as you requested." She walked back over and slapped him, "You know how I felt? I came along with you, you asshole! You were practically dying in the ambulance! You've got a shit ton of stitches and you had to get a couple of transfusion!"

He sighed, and despite his left arm crying in agony to not be used, he brought his arm up shakily and pulled her close, to give her a kiss. She accepted the kiss, but not for very long. He nodded to her, knowing what was wrong, understanding her anger.

"Since I'm probably going to be in here for a couple days, I will need several things. I need the home chefs to prepare and cook the bear meat. Hell, find Chef Gordon Ramsay's number, ask him for a number to pay him for his time and services, even if it's just to teach our chefs. Same for Graham. I also need you to film me. I have a couple of things to say to Christopher Isles."

To be continued...

A large cub walks through the city streets of Chicago, trying to find its father. It had seen the scene before it. A human, killing the cub's father. It had come to its father, nudging its body with its snout, only to be captured by the Animal Control people, being taken away as they drove away with it.

Really to be continued...!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post