Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
literally shitting in the street
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-07-2015, 10:15 AM

***we join drezdin and his girl ilyanna walking to the gym to works when all of a sudden drezdin spots two dumb ass blond women taking their shirts off. They don't realize that they are half naked...and standing right next to a road.***

Drezdin:hey babe what the fuck are they doing

Ilyanna:doing what?

***drezdin points***

Drezdin:over there

***ilyanna looks***

Ilyanna:what the?.....

drezdin:you know babe if that they are too stupid to realize that they are in public, what do ya think that the chances are that they are utterly stupid to where if I shout out something they would actually do it?

Ilyanna:what do you mean?

Drezdin:watch this. you Dumb asses! If ya going to take your shirts off with just your sneakers, underwear, pants, and just a bra on...then y'all minus well shit in the street while your at it.

The dumb ass blonds:okay!

***just as drezdin tells the dumb blonds to shit in the street they walk onto the street pull down their underwear and pants and start trying to shit in the street***

Ilyanna:holy fucking shit, now I heard of blonds having more fun but I didn't know that they were that Fucking dumb.

Drezdin:see honey? I told ya that they would do it.

***ten minuets later***

The dumb ass blonds:we're done shitting in the street, what else you want us to do?

***drezdin and Ilyanna keeps on walking to the gym as Ilyanna gives them a finder***

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-07-2015, 11:44 AM

Then we see Tommy walking towards the mess, then he looks towards Drez and his girl.

Whats up Drez how you and your slore been?

He eyes up and down his girl....
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-07-2015, 12:54 PM

A soft breeze catches the attention of drezdin, Ilyana, and Tommy Wish. Tommy Wish simply ignored the breeze and the sitting blondes, but Drezdin's woman looked up to see a shadow of a man against the full moon. She tugs on Drezzy's shirt.

Illyana: Ummm...drezdin...

She can feel the glowing red eyes stalking her as she hides behind drezdin. Tommy Wish, noticing all this looked up. Of course, by now, the figure had mysteriously disappeared.

Drezdin looked at his woman.

Drezdin: What? What is it?

Illyana: You don't see it?*pointing up*

Drezdin: There's nothing there! Look, maybe we need to get you home and get you some rest!

Tommy Wish tilted his head as he noticed a shadow behind the two stupid blondes, who were just finishing cleaning up. He slowly backed away as he saw the figure raise a shimmering butcher knife into the air behind the first blonde.

The figure's arm slid around the blonde's waist and she screamed as the knife plunged into the side of her neck, blood spraying Drezdin and his woman as he struck an artery. The other blonde took off running as Illyana screamed, looking like Carrie on crack.

Tommy Wish: What....the....actual...fuck?

Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2015, 12:56 PM

Do not write dialogue, or actions for other characters.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-07-2015, 12:58 PM

(12-07-2015, 12:56 PM)Tyrone Jackson Said: Do not write dialogue, or actions for other characters.

Ooc: So how is that condusive of interaction?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-07-2015, 03:31 PM

Ooc:I'm not Tyrone

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-07-2015, 03:34 PM

(12-07-2015, 11:44 AM)Tommy Wish Said: Then we see Tommy walking towards the mess, then he looks towards Drez and his girl.

Whats up Drez how you and your slore been?

He eyes up and down his girl....

Hey tommy? For her slutty as usual and for me it's goin great. How you doing? By the way watch out for the mess.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

12-07-2015, 04:30 PM

I'm doing awesome bro, are you planning on partaking within the latest PPV? 

Tommy ends up stepping onto the shit.

Man FAK!!!... oh well, so Drez what you and Iyanna going to do? I wanna partake in the plans.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-09-2015, 05:38 AM

as of right now our plan is work out a few hours, then ruin it by eating out, then meet up with some friends at the movie theater. And if the day permits as far as me planning to partake in the ppv, oh hell yeah I am. It's just how I'll partake that I have to figure it out, other than that if you wanna come along by all means feel free, your choice. Oh and by the way if time permits I'll buy you a pair shoes for ya so that you don't have to worry about stepping into something. While you can use the ones that you are wearing for something else. What about you? Are you going to partake in the ppv?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

12-09-2015, 07:29 AM

The PPV Possibly not, but if you are gonna be booked; i'll root for ya on the front row.

Also, a movie sounds kinda dope; I hear that Krampus movie finna be lit but shitty.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-09-2015, 10:46 AM

To be honest with ya it was either krampus or the hunger games.
you can join us if you want to, the offer is on the table, but remember that if you do i get a discount.
Hey by the way if you know some one you can join me and Ilyanna for dinner as well before the movie?

Hate Post Like Post