Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
M.E Goes To War
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-12-2015, 07:52 PM

We see Mike Emerick backstage in an locker room of some sort. The whole room is dimly lit and the lockers cast dark shadows on the walls. Sitting on a bench, we see Mike Emerick, looking down with the white, bloodstained towel he got from Tony covering his head. He speaks, "War, what is it good for? Some people say absolutely nothing, but I have a different view on war. War brings glory. You know why history is written by the winners and not the losers? Because all the glory and honor went to those who conquered, not the conquered themselves. You see, when a country goes to war, they are doing it to protect their power and authority against another nation who challenges said power and authority. The winner is hailed as the strongest and greatest country in the world, while the loser his plunged head first into ruin and desolation. Why am I telling you this, you ask? It's because just as war brings glory to the victor, War Games will bring Glory to M.E. Since day one people have challenged MY power and authority, and I often challenged the power and authority of others, but no matter who was doing the challenging one thing stayed the same. M.E walked out the victor, and to M.E went the spoils of war. War Games will be no different. People both on Team Victory Forever II and even my own team have questioned my ability and my claim to be the complete package that XWF needs. War Games is my chance not only to prove everyone wrong and myself right, but also my chance to become immortalized as a member of the team that will win War Games 2015, Th3 H4rdc0r3 F0rc3! But I assure you, before my career is all said and done, THAT honor will be small potatoes compared to all the success I will achieve in the future! For now though, to all the moronic fans and the jack asses backstage, and not to mention the idiots in power, get ready, because M.E..." Mike Emerick then jerks his head up quickly, sending his towel flying back into the lockers and onto the floor, revealing Emerick's intense expression and his hundred dollar sunglasses that also help with the intimidating factor. "... is going to war," He then stands up and walks away, leaving the camera to look at the bloodstained towel on the floor. Words then suddenly appear on the screen saying, "See you at War Games," and include a signature at the bottom, "-M.E"

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post