Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
X Marks the Spot
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-10-2013, 02:06 PM

As usual, its another day in the world of XWF. Or as I like to call it SWF, as in Screwjob Wrestling Federation. I have been on the receiving end of some petty bullshit, and it's about time I make someone pay for their actions.

As I was sitting in the locker room, I noticed that it was well past the end of Madness, and I was still sitting there wondering why I felt the need to strat throwing chairs and breaking tables. I was just on the verge of getting a shot at Crimson's #1 Contendership, when that piece of shit Kid-X thought it would be a good idea to fuck me over. I had that match in the palm of my hand the entire time, and lost it because of some jealous prick who....

FUCK THAT ASSHOLE!

I let out a maddening scream and shot up out of my chair. Enraged, I grabbed the chair I just rose from and threw it across the room, crashing into a nearby standing cooler of water. As the water rushed from its container, I proceeded to release my rage on a adjacent locker with a conveniently placed sledgehammer. Taking a batter's stance, I swung violently at the lockers...

SMASH!

SMASH!

SMASH!

SMASH!

I spin around to swing at the wall, when out of nowhere, Paul walks in. Being his usual self, nearly gets his bell rung by the blunt end of the hammer. Heyman drops to the floor to avoid getting smacked.

OK OK YOU WIN! JUST DON'T KILL ME!!

I drop the hammer on the floor and look down a Heyman. Although I felt like taking the hammer to him as well, it wouldn't accomplish anything. Heyman rises from his stupor and proceeds to brush himself off as he rises. His demeanor goes from a scared puppy, to his usual menacing scowl like a flash on a camera.

What the...FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!? I should sue your stupid ass for assault and attempted murder.

Shut up Heyman, right now is not the time...

Your damn right its not the time. I've had it up to here with your crap. Since you came here, what have you done? NOTHING! You've done nothing but lose and lose and LOSE!! Why in the blue hell should I even bother keeping you employed here on Madness, let alone the XWF? I want to know...why...I should care about the "Great" "Shocker"?

As I looked at Paul, I knew he was right...but only half right. I may have been on a losing start, but that's not my main concern. If I wanted to have a perfect record, I would have kept playing WWE 13 on my Playstation 3. I came here for a few reasons. Winning was one of my goals, but at the same time I wasn't planning on dealing with a bunch of cheap bastards who couldn't win a match the old fashion way. That's where I have made an effort to do before, but that's not how it works here.

Paul, I want to know why you think I can't win any matches you've put me in?

Why? WHY? Well for one thing I think it...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU THINK...YOU FAT SACK OF MONKEY PISS!

On now your The Rock? That's real...

NO, YOU DUMB FUCK! I'M PISSED OFF!

I stand there with an intense look on my face, staring down Heyman. He stands there with his scowl looking straight back at me.

So what are you going to do about it?

What am I going to do about it? What the hell do you think? I got clocked with a bat by that bitch Edward "Luca" Cullen, and lost my shot at the Xtreme title. I get some dumb homo fondles my nuts and makes me piss blood for a week. Then, while I'm on the verge of winner your stupid rookie battle royal, some redneck fuck knocks me off the apron and gets my ass eliminated. So I ask you, what do you think I'm going to do?

Well, I would hope something drastic, because your not accomplishing much.

No, I'm not going to do something drastic. If I needed to do something drastic, I wouldn't be in the right line of work. I'm going to do what I know how to do. This is my first one-on-one match. Mind you Paul, every other time has been a numbers game. I'm not a big fan of multiple dumb asses getting in my way. It causes me to divide my attention, and then my true prowess gets watered down. Madison had me one-on-one, and he pulled a bitch move. He only did that, because he knew it was his ONLY chance of getting past me. X has another thing coming.

Oh really, and what's that?

He just fucked with an enraged individual. He may think its funny, but I'm not in the joking mood anymore. He is going to feel the complete displeasure of my rage. I hope his 10 gallon hat can hold his ass, because its about to get a steel toed boot shoved so far up it, his nuts are going to pop out his mouth, while I shove his dick right down after that. He is far beyond fucked right now.

You know what, how about this. I'll give you a match with X next week.

Heyman starts to walk away, but quickly turns back.

Oh and before you get any wild idea, it''s going to be a standard match. Maybe you might wanna think about it, before you just go get yourself disqualified.

I look at Heyman with his patented scowl, while Heyman shot off his famous evil smile. He turned around and walked out of the locker room, happy about himself.

Power-hunger bitch.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the locker room door. I figured it was Heyman, and walked over to open it. Yet to my surprise, it was an individual in a suit. He was holding an manila folder, looking around the contents of the now nearly destroyed locker room. He tighten his tie, and proceeded to look at me.

Hello, my name is Jacob Suave. I'm looking for a Mr. Matthew Scott?

Yeah, that's me. What the hell do you want?

I represent Mr. Ryan Drake, and am here to serve you these documents.

Who the hell is Ryan Drake, and what am I being serve?

He is the individual you struck with a steel folding chair while he was attending your company's event at Wembley Stadium on March 31st, 2013, in London England

So your suing me now, on what?

We plan on suing for 500,000 dollars in hospital bills, emotional distress, pain and suffering. We will also be filing criminal charges for assault and battery. He also wants to make a separate claim of 500,000 dollars for lost income and wages for his time away from his job.

So your planning on getting a million dollars and my ass thrown in jail for hitting him with a chair? Go ahead, I DARE YOU! NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

I grab the folder from him, and slam the door in his face. Then, through the muffle of the door, I here him say something else.

I think I may submit my own claim of reckless endangerment and attempted assault on you...

I proceed to sit down and open the folder, to read over the documents within. I think Kid-X may have just picked the wrong time to fuck with me...without a doubt.

OOC:Just added the vid cause i just find it funny.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shocker's post:
(04-15-2013), Blaze (04-11-2013)