Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Bitches be crazy
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2015, 10:56 PM

The scene opened up to Roman in his L.A. office. He had returned to California after a night of wild sex with Lady Ashworth. He was a bit hung over, but that was okay. The sex was well worth it. Roman sat back in his chair and lit up a cigarette, as he sat there relaxing, his office phone went off. Roman sighed before leaning over and picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Sir, you have a call from a Mr.Sayors"

"Alright, send him through. I have to talk to him sooner or later. Might as well get it out of the way now."

"Very good sir. I'll put him through line two."

Roman wait a moment, then hit the flashing line two button.

"Steve. What can I do for you?"

"Well Mr. Wulfrun. I'd like to interview you and get your thoughts on your match at War Games."

"Well ask away fucker. I don't have all day. I have a lady friend coming over and I plan on sticking my dick in her. So chop chop mother fucker."

"Yes of course sir. Firstly. What do you feel about your team? Do you think they will come out and do their job? Or will they fail and fall flat on their faces?"

"You're fucking joking me right? I know for a fuckin' fact that we're going to win at War Games. There are a few reasons why we'll win. Do you have your head up your ass Steve?"

"N-no."

"Oh really? Then you'd see who is on this team. Our captain Trax, is the fuckin' Uni-Champ as well as half of the tag champs. We have Steve Davids who is the Xtreme champion, Scully who may be a but he knows how to fight and get the job done. So does that really make a ? No, it makes him have value to this team and then there is Austin, what else do I have to say about him? You should already know Steve."

"Yes well, what about your opponents?"

"Psh, Eli and his lousy team of rejects. Well I'll tell you right now. He had to have made the worst business move in the XWF. He let go or Austin and me, that was a very foolish thing to do and it will cost him victory at War Games. I'm going to do that fat fuck a favor and toss him into that portal so he can begone from the XWF forever. No one wants him around."

"What about your other Partner? Sitre? Do you think she will turn on you guys and attack with CCWF?"

"I'll tell you right now. I don't trust her and if any of my partners do, then they are fools, but I'm sure it's safe to say not one of them do, even the Scully doesn't. If she tries anything. She's going to be sorry and she'll be taking a trip into that portal as well with Eli."

"So you're not worried about War Games?"

"Fuck no, we're going to win and that will be that. There isn't a fucking thing that anyone can do to stop us and if they try, they are going to find out that you don't fuck with the rich a powerful. We have this in the bag. There isn't one person on Team Bible Fuckers that can stop us."

"Is there anything else you want to say?"

"Yeah, I do. If any CCWF fucker and that means Sitre as well, tries anything. It will be one of the last things you do. I will rain Hell down on you all and Shane as well. There isn't a fuckin' place you could hide from my wrath. So stay out of our team's way."

"Do you think that's wise to sa-...?"

"Shut the fuck up Steve, or I'll toss you in that fucking portal as well. I have a meeting, so I'll be going now. Peace out fuck face."

Roman hung up the phone, he snapped his fingers and like clockwork, Jenkins was standing next to him with a new glass of Johnnie Walker. Roman took it and lit up another cigarette.

"When does my meeting start?"

"In about ten minutes sir. Is there anything I should do?"

"Yes, Get my limo ready. This meeting won't take long."

"Where will we be going sir?"

"To meet up with my brother. He wanted to talk to me about something. Not sure what. I said I'd meet him at the country club."

"Very good sir. I shall get your limo ready right away."

With that Jenkins left to do his duty. A few moments later. A woman walked into Roman's office. The darked hair male smiled and took a drink of his Johnnie Walker.

"Well hello there Jill. So glad you could come. I've been meaning to speak with you."

"It took you a week to call me? Am I nothing to you?"

Roman smiled once again. She couldn't be more right.

"Well the thing is. I'm going to have to break off us off, you see. I'm far to busy now a days to have a lady friend. So I'm sorry but we are done."

Jill's eyes filled with rage and before Roman knew it. She had pulled out a handgun from her purse and pointed it at him. Any normal man would freak out, but Roman stayed calm. He took a drag from his cigarette and blew out the smoke from his lungs.

"Woah now. Don't go all psycho cunt on me. Just deal with it. I'm done fucking you, that's it. Nothing more."

"WHAT! You thought this was just about fucking?" She said and moved closer to him now. The gun pointed at his chest. Roman looked at his watch and messed with it before looking at her once again.

"Yeah, Of course it was just about fucking. Did you think I'd fall in love with you? Please bitch. I'm too busy for love. Plus I don't plan on having kids or anything of the sort."

"You piece of shit! I loved you and now you're telling me you don't!? There is another woman isn't there? Who the fuck is she!? Tell me now Roman!"

The fact of the matter was, there is another woman. Lady Ashworth. She was a billion time hotter then this bitch and had an ass and tits to go with it. Roman chuckled.

"Yes, there is another woman and she's a lady, she'd never pull out a gun and threaten me like you are now. So why don't you put that gun away and I'll let you walk out of here alive. It's all on you bitch."

"Let me walk out of here alive? You cocky bastard. I'm the one with the gun. If I can't have you, then fucking no one can!"

The crazy bitch cocked the hammer to the gun, took aim. She squeezed the trigger and fired. At the moment the bullet flew through the air, but it didn't hit it's target, in fact, it didn't hit anything. Jill looked shocked as Roman stood there taking a drag from his cigarette with a smirk on his face.

"What the fuck?" Jill said in a confused voice.

"Are you looking for this madam?" Jill saw that Roman's butler was standing next to him. How and when did he get there, She thought. He held out his hand and in his palm was the bullet.
"W-what? How could you have?"

"Jenkins is one bad ass butler. Now then. Jenkins, throw this trash out of my building now."

"Very good sir."

Jenkins walked over to the woman, who tried to get off another round, but Jenkins grabbed the gun from her hand, then smashed her in the face with his silver platter knocking her to the ground. He picked her up and walked over to the slidding glass door that let out to a balcony. With a simple toss, the threw her over, sending her down eighty stories. She woke up in mid fall screaming all the way to her death below.

"Hmm, call the cops Jenkins and tell them that we just had a suicide. We need to have that cleaned up."

"Very good sir, I shall be on it at once."

Roman went to his desk and sat down in his chair, leaned back and waited for the police. He couldn't help but to laugh as he drank down the rest of his drink.