Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Coming Clean
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-11-2015, 10:48 PM

~Act III~

I’m going to be honest with everyone.

I was never a doctor.

There was no voice.

I was never a killer.

I was never a hero.

Stevil wasn’t dead. He was pregnant. Well, she was pregnant. Her name wasn’t Stevil O’McButevil. It wasn’t even Steve. I guess she wasn’t Tri Bute either. Her real name is Stevella De Vil.

Stevil was nothing but a figment of her imagination, a broken unicycle rolling through the confines of our minds, if you will. He was just a character she liked to play in order to spice things up in the bedroom. It was all an elaborate rouse in order to have me poop in her mouth.

She doesn’t ask me to do it anymore because it didn’t taste good.

I’m sorry I tricked everyone.

I didn’t mean to lie, but I have one of those brain problems with my head. It’s not as bad as Maverick’s brain problems though so I’ll be fine. I’m just really susceptible to mind games, even if they’re my own.

Dr. Salp told me to think about my life and figure out what was real. Since then, I’ve come to realize that most of my life was just mind games meant to give me the upper hand in matches and confuse my opponents. I want to say the mind games were all Stevil’s doing, but my promos didn’t make any sense at all long before I met him and mind gamed myself into paying him to do what I was perfectly capable of doing myself. Then I realized he wasn’t a real person either. He was just the wife I didn’t know I had playing mind games on me.

I don’t think she meant to confuse me or take advantage of me. She said she was sorry anyway though. She thought I was just playing along, and I think a part of me was.

None of this matters anymore. The baby will be born soon, so I need to focus on being a good father. My dad didn’t pretend to be batman or a murderer and convince himself famous actors were dead, so I won’t either. Little Maven the 42nd needs me to guide him down the right path so he doesn’t end up like Maverick. I’ll make sure he learns how to use a toilet.

For my son’s sake I’ve decided to give up mind games. He is entitled to a father that isn’t constantly confusing himself with one elaborate lie after another. He deserves a role model that plays fair and doesn’t resort to cheap tricks to win wrestling matches.

With that said I’d like to extend a sincere apology to two of my partners at the War Games PPV, Vinnie Lane and Peter Gilmour. You are both way better at fighting than me and if it wasn’t for my trickery I wouldn’t have defeated or killed either of you. You both have my blessing to say that those loses never happened, because what I did to you psychologically should be outlawed worldwide. As far as I’m concerned you both are RXW World Champions. Feel free to put that in your accomplishment lists. I'm sorry.

My opponents and partners at War Games shouldn’t expect the scared shallow shell of a man that used to wrestle here. I lift weights now. I eat healthy food now. I tried out this thing called jogging, which is really fun. I went to a kung-fu class and I learned that you’re supposed to spin your fists as you punch. That makes the punches hurt more. There will be a new Guppy Parsh at War Games.

I used to think triangles were the best shapes I’d ever come across. I thought it would take thousands of lifetimes to come up with a better shape, but I looked in the mirror this morning and I loved what I saw. I am in the best shape of my life. I opened some old toy boxes and found all my old building blocks. That one’s a circle, but I was more well-rounded than it. That one’s a square, but I was just as equilateral. When I came across the triangle I barely even noticed it, because I was better than it. Way better.

….But I digress….

I don’t have any other wrestling clothes, so I’ll be wearing the Batman costume to War Games. That will be the last time, unless someone’s life is in danger and they signal me somehow.

~Act IV~

I couldn’t sleep.

I took a Sominex.

I was hearing that voice again.

It wasn’t Peter’s or Tri Bute’s…those were just mind games.

No... this one was different.

It was soft. It was sweet.

It was whispering to me.

“Abbboooorrrrrt meeeeeee,”

It was so faint.

“Pleeeaaase”

My eyelids became too heavy. I drifted away...

Guppy fin.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post