Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Forest Gump Is My Hero
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-12-2015, 02:34 PM

2pm

Natalie is sat in the kitchen at the Scully family home, looking at baby clothes on the Internet, on the laptop. Now her and Scully found out they were having a boy, she really wanted some boy clothes, as women do. So far she's added a few vests, baby grows and some little jeans to the basket. 'KNOCK KNOCK' That's the door. Natalie puts the laptop on the table and gets up from the chair. She walks down the hallway and then opens the front door. It's Scullys personal camera man and friend, Alfie. Natalie gestures for Alfie to enter, which he does. Alfie then hugs Natalie for a few seconds before letting go.

"Hey congratulations on your news."

"Thanks Alfie"

"So a Scully Junior to come. Bet he's excited?"

"He definitely is, the big kid. Although he said he didn't mind what we have, he preferred a boy."

"I'm sure he didn't. Where is he anyway?"

"He's upstairs being a superhero. Go up to him."

"Superhero? Okay I will."

Natalie smiles at Alfie as he makes his way up the stairs. Natalie however, goes back in the kitchen. Alfie gets to the top and heads for the spare bedroom but no one is in there. Where could he be? Alfie hears a voice.

"In here!"

Alfie quickly susses out that it's come from Natalie's and Skull's bedroom. Alfie felt uncomfortable entering there room but Scully didn’t seem to mind, hence why he called him. Alfie looks around the bedroom.

"Scully.... Scully..."

Suddenly Scully jumps out of the wardrobe which makes Alfie flinch, especially considering Scully is in fact his alter ego,The Scullanator. Alfie looks puzzled.

"Skull, what the hell are you wearing?"

"I am The Scullanator. I am here to save the world from the bad, the ugly and the obese.

Alfie raises his eyebrows and then laughs at Scully.

"The Scullanator? I know you mentioned it and dressed like it once before but I didn't think you was serious."

"The Scullanator is the future of the XWF. The Scullanator is goin' to be the Supertard of Raw us Wargames."

"Okay?! You can stop messing around now. I came to do some Scully Cam with you."

"Messing? I am not doin' that. It's 'The Banana Peel' when the Scullanator is in checks."

"The Banana Peel? What you trying to be, Banana man?"

"I am not trying to be Banana Man, Alfie....."

"Oh so now you know me? Huh?"

"Erm... Yes. Damn... I'm tryin' to be in carater here."

"Okay.. Okay.. Well of he record, congratulations. Having a boy hey?"

"Fank and hell yeah... Wahooooooo"

"Natalie thought you wanted a boy but you wouldn’t admit it."

"Ssshhh, stop trying to get me in troobull!"

"I didn't mean too."

"How's your bum lover?"

"Jamie is fine... Still can't get over what you look like.

"I Luke cool.

"If you say so! I'll go and get my camera. Is it still in the spare
room?

Scully nods to answer. Alfie goes to get his camera from the spare room. Alfie gets the camera from the spare room and sets it up. It's all turned on and ready to go as he walks back into the bedroom of Scully and Natalie. Alfie laughs at the fact that The Scullanator is actually talking to his teddy. Skull notices Alfie with the camera's rolling and tries to style it out by delivering a Rock Bottom to Ted. A move that isn't even in Scully's move set. Skull feels guilty and kisses Ted on the head, putting it down.

"Let's get this show on the road.

Alfie gives Scully the thumbs up to go. Scully however, just stares. Alfie stomps his foot on the floor to get Skull's undivided attention. He then tries again with the thumbs up and this time, Scully see's the gesture.

"Hey you guys... It's me, it's me, it's that D-O Double G. Oh no it isn't, It's me, The Scullanator. Welcome to 'The Banana Peel'. I am here to save you all from the igna-ronce that some people stew. Yes it seems some people speak about the 'R-truth' when they don't know what the R-truth is. Eli, I'm talking to you. Once again, you men-sions me brief - Lee. That is called Disrespecta. Elizabeth disrespecta's me and that's fine. No, it isn't. I am not a happy Supertard left now, he acts like I'm nothing. I know i'm not a smart man, I know the fings I say sometimes don't make sixth sense but when I get in that ring of fire, I can wrastle. I can kick butt.

All you said about me, was that one of partners Romann called me Forest Gump. That is a comply-ment. Forest Gump is a hero of mine, he is amaze balls. No matter what your accompolish-Ed are, Forests are way, way better. Forest grew up being bullied and no one bullies Scully. Did you know it was Forest who taught Elvis how to dance? He did and never got any credit for it. That is disrespecta!
He had fings on his legs, that didn't Luke very com-fat-ball but when he ran, he ran like the windows and they broke off. Forest was fast, Usain Bolt wouldn't stand a chance against him in a race. He would run and run, then become an American football player. He was amaze balls at that too. He even met the presi, JFK before he was killed.

He then got a desse-greg-ation, whatever that is at the Uni of Alabama. I did get the jizz that it was a good finger doe. He then joined the Vietnam war where he met Bubba and Loo-ten-ent Dan. He saved them cuz he's a hero like me. Loo-ten-ent Dan needed new legs. Forest got the game Medal of Honor and met presi Johnson in the process.

How good was Forest Gump, Eli? He was the best, I wish I could meet him and we could sit on the bench together waiting for tha bus. We could eat chocolate together and he could tell me his life. Forest got good at ping pong, he repasented the US in China. He met John Lennon, 'imagine' that. He met Presi Nixon/Watergate. Did you meet them, Eli? No! We seen the birth of BubbaGump Shrimp Co, bitch. Insest-Ed in Apple Compooters. Forest Gump was special like me. He ran across the country for two years, I fink that is a long, long time. It Luke it in the movie. You couldn't run down the ramp, Eli!

For me to be like Forest Gump makes me happy. It means I am good. So Elizabeth have I made a be leaver out of you? Or do ya fink I'm still useless? I will show you second hand what The Scullanator can do.

You wanna talk about the R-truth? The only reason the Trax Squad are payin' attenton to you is not because of what you have acheed here but because the rest of your team ain't doin' shat. We av no one else to destroy. They don't wanna play no more? Cuz that's what it seems like.

You may have been the man be whore, but fings change, you av changed. It seems you're not the Fireman Sam-e man any more. You av alweddy proven to be a little dumb with the trads you made. Luke what you av now, team friends who don't want to fight. Or is they just don't wanna fight with you? You've over cum odds be whore but I don't fink that is going to happen this time. Da End The Scullanator has spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post