Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Address
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-16-2015, 04:11 AM

Rumor has it that the current XWF Universal Champion, and one half of the World Tag Team Champions, "Mr FN' Dominance" Trax, plans to issue a state of address regarding the XWF/CCWF developments that took place during War Games on the next live event. The normally mouthy Brooklyn raised wrestler has been uncharacteristically scarce on words backstage since the War Games 2015 event, which saw Mr Dominance betrayed and physically attacked by his fellow team mate, Austin Fernando, who had shocked everybody by revealing his alliance to CCWF mid match. Trax's tag team partner, Lux Lyden, had also switched sides to CCWF during the Pay Per View event by turning on his team mates, before being revealed to be none other than the formerly banished XWF wrestling icon Azrael. Backstage after the show went off air, Steve Sayors tried to get a couple of words out of Mr Dominance, who only had this to say "I have a lot to say, to quite a few people, but I'll be doing it on the next show, not here, not now. Now get the fuck out my face, I dished out a fair few number of Trap Silencers tonight, and I still, despite that chicken shit beat down by Lane and his thugs, have plenty still left in the tank to hand out some more, right now."

What is it exactly that the XWF Universal Champion has in store,who and what specifically does he plan to adress? Stayed Tuned to XWF Live to find out!

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist