Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS JUST IN -- PATRICK GORDON XIII ARRESTED?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2015, 04:18 PM

Breaking news! Police reports have just came in saying that new XWF superstar Patrick Gordon XIII has just been arrested in the lead- up to his first XWF match. Police say that Gordon was abusing drugs- more specifically, the illegal substance cocaine. Gordon was scheduled to take place in the upcoming War Games pay- per- view in a team match alongside Lux Lyden, Ghost Tank, Iris Oppenheimer, Rebecca Lewis, and his captain, Maverick, against Vinnie Lane, Poppa Feder, Guppy Parsh, Peter Gilmour, and Code Red.

When asked to comment about the subject, Maverick had this to say:

"It's a damned shame that Patrick had to go and get his dumbass self arrested. First that Oni bitch decided to go prostitute mode and get fired, now Gordon's arrested for doing coke. Ah, sorry for being rude, I'm just pissed off at the moment."

The interviewer decided to ask about a potential replacement in the wings for Gordon. In response, Maverick chuckled, then said this--

"I had a potential replacement in mind when I heard of this news. While I may hate Vinnie Lane, there's a person who's been waiting in the wings for revenge, and hates him just as much as I do. Therefore, I requested that TJ Wallace be added to my team, and thankfully, management accepted."

More on this story as more news regarding this comes to light.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post