Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
rp
Entity

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2015, 05:00 PM

entity: so is this were the big boys play well its all bullshit I don't care about your you I am here to make you believe I am a god to ever one here I am Jesus I am your budda anything else even if you believe wrestlers are gods like triple h, hulk Hogan, the rock, stone cold, Shawn Michaels, edge, jeff hardy, sting, undertaker, kane, godfather and ric flair, bret heart, the nwo r truth and many many more. hell you might think actor are gods too seen I need to waste some time o no im breaking the fourth wall hi everyone reading and looking over haha I know ill stop now. to go one what I saying like tom hardy adam sander tom cruise chrisopher Nolan. im done I don't need to say anything but the devils rejects will live forever.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Do you want to put your face in my ass and taste my feces? Dnt break the 4th wall brak my 0-ring

[Image: 1775562525.jpg]

[Image: 1006933692.jpg]

[Image: 1078854348.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post