Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Little slice of hell
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-10-2015, 04:13 AM

So Alex....

Yes James?

What the hell happened?

I want answers damn it

Well, we both got very drunk....you more so then myself, and we came back here, talked for a bit, and then I remember something about me grabbing your cock and BAM, we had sex, you came after I think a good 45 minute fucking, and we both passed out

And then I woke up with my dick inside of you....

Is there anything else I need to know about you? I know full well I didn't have a condom on so if you have an std you better tell me now

Nope, I've only been with two people besides you, one was the guy I told you about, and the other I dated during high school and a little bit into college, I made my last one get tested first because I was having the same nerve racking feelings you are right now, I am clean though I promise you.

I hope so

If what your saying is true then I guess it is all good, can you excuse me for a moment Alex?

By all means go right ahead.

Thank you....

I am in my bathroom now, Jesus, how do I go from just talking at a bar to screwing a guy bareback for 45 minutes....

Nice to know those scars are still there....

What the fuck am I doing, I need my medication I need to at least try to sound cheery around this guy let's see, lithium....lithium where are you?

THERE YOU ARE!!!!!

Alright, I should be good now

Alright sorry about that I just needed to take a piss.

You don't need to be sorry about that James

Alright, there are some things I need to explain to you Alex....and only you

Ok.....

Come upstairs with me

I have no idea how he is going to react to what I am about to show him, alright where is it in this blasted closet.....AHA, there you are....

Oh.....

Alright, now you know. Basically I was at that bar because of two reasons: One, I was there because my lifelong friend Trevor hates me now because I confessed that I liked him. Two, my girlfriend passed away in a car accident about three weeks ago and it was becoming unbearable.

Wow, I'm uh, I'm sorry to hear that,

If you didn't know, although by your reaction I am guessing you know, this is the pan pride flag.....nobody else needs to know about this ok?

I would never do that to you James....

Ok, good now that is settled you are welcome to stay here for a while, I have kind of grown use to it anyways.......having people around the place.

I would love to stay here.

Ok, I have one more question for you Alex.....

Ask away.

You said you had a boyfriend in high school correct?

Yes.....

What happened to him? I mean you only briefly mentioned him and I guess curiosity has the better of me, what happened to your relationship with him, why do you leave him, or he left you.....

Um.....can I not answer that one, I think it would be best if I kept that one to myself if you don't mind....

Alex, you can tell me anything, truth be told there all still secrets from when I was five that I haven't told anybody. So, if you are worried about that it isn't an issue.

It isn't that I don't trust you James, it's just.....its hard to talk about, I have never told anybody why I left him, and I don't want to either, because deep down I know he was a good guy, he just had his.....issues, he needed a type of help I simply couldn't provide him. Look, can we just not talk about this anymore, it is a topic I want to avoid.....

Alex, please tell me. I don't want any secrets between us....

James, don't make me tell you please. It is.....

Oh shit, I made him break down, don't cry....fuck

Hey, its fine, look.....if I tell you my darkest secret will it make you feel better?

Maybe, I just can't find the words to describe what happened you know?

For a while I did, but I've learned that you don't need special wording to tell people what happened.....

Ok, my mother abused me when I was a child, and at the age of four she attempted to drown me.

He looks like he is taking it all in, I hope he understands and doesn't take it any further then that.

That's all, that is the dark secret I haven't told anybody....ever. Now, I am going to go take a shower so if you'll excuse me.

He beat me.....

What was that Alex,

My boyfriend from high school, I left him two months into college because he was beating me and at times forcing me to have sex with him, that is what I was keeping from you and I am sorry for trying to James.

Listen, Alex, you don't need to be sorry about that......now I need to really get showered, I smell of sweat and lust and it is gross.

So, here I am, in this shower, man, I feel like such an ass for making him admit to that. I know if that happened to me I would be reluctant to tell people too, at the same time though I told him something that I have kept from everyone so I guess I can't really say I didn't in some way deserve to know that dark secret he was trying so hard to keep from me.....

FADE TO BLACK
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So, War Games has finally arrived once again, I watched last years event and took a great deal of enjoyment out of it, especially when my team captain for this years event, Morbid Angel, walked out victorious. I do hope he can do it again this year. I do believe however, that overal his opponents this year are going to be a greater challenge then last years lineup, Theo Price made the grave mistake of drafting a bunch of jobbers and expected them to preform, Monolith being a prime example, and other then Mike Emerick I am not seeing any other MAJOR weak spots in the crew led by Christopher Isles. Speaking of Mike Emerick and I think we should start this one off with the debuting M.E.

Emerick, your daddy disapproves of you being here, are you going to listen to him and put your tail between your legs and walk out shortly after fitting your ass through the door. Man, I've always loved how family members think they can just treat you like that, I have issues of my own so don't you worry, but unlike you I never let them get to me. Ever, I found your little interview with Sayors to be a JOKE, very comical, Mikey don't worry, if one thing is certain, you are the one that will lose it for your team and to think otherwise would be the equivalent of calling yourself a dumb ass.

Abigail, we meet again, I know deep down despite you being in complete denial that you missed, it is unfortunate to see that you haven't cut even the slightest promo yet for your team, it brings me great sadness to see that the CCWF's personal slut hasn't made the slightest notion to turn the camera on and speak on behalf of her people. Make no mistake about it Abigail I will enjoy extracting some sweet revenge this time, oh yes, I most certainly will. However, before we go into this raging war in 's little palace you need to ask yourself something. Does even care about me, I mean, he didn't even give me a title shot against the easiest champion to defeat......do you see where I am going with this Abigail, if you don't I am essentially telling you that he will dump you into the nearest dumpster the first change he gets, and he never had any intention on doing anything different. However, by all means continue to be his bitch and do whatever he says, because the moment he does exactly what I KNOW he is going to do you will have to realize that I was right.

Alexander Aries, now here is somebody who grabs at my brain when I see some of the work he has put forth to show his willingness to snatch up the win for Team Isles, during your first promo I was a little disappointed to find out that you didn't make one mention of your opponents, enhancement talent Aries, big words for a man of so few, let me tell you something, I have already achieved this called being a champion, something you haven't even come close to achieving, I walked into this place and in less then four matches one a title. That has got to be eating away at you isn't it. To even ponder at the notion that "enhancement talent" won gold before you did, putting aside how I won it I held that title for 11 days, and I do believe there is no way in hell you could ever hold it for that long. It is cute to think of me as such, makes for a better story when my team comes out on top over yours won't it Alexander. Go ahead, keep doubting me, the worst thing you can ever do is doubt your opponents in a match. It can be the difference between winning and losing and I believe that will hold truth on this night.

Robbie, I am not one to really give two shits about how I appear so your belief that I was ever mad because you messed up my hair is simply not the case, this is all just a part of your delusional belief that you have made a name for yourself. Let me give you some knowledge Rob, you have achieved nothing, I wont deny enjoying adding 12+ title defenses against you to my list of reasons why your team won't be winning this match but get this straight bud, you are no better then me in the end, and nobody is going to think any different about the matter, but go ahead, I dare you to attempt to prove me wrong, show me that what I am claiming is wrong and everything I am saying is false. I know you want to, you just lack the intellectual capacity to do it.

Finally, man of the hour, Christopher Isles.

Now Chris, I don't want you to cry if your team loses, because it is impossible for you guys to win with the lack of effort your supporting cast has put in this week. Are you ready to face the inevitable Chris. Do you know what it is going to be like when I watch your team fall apart at the seems and claw desperately in an attempt to survive this match, I don't believe you do. Your team is a joke. You made no attempt what so ever to fire any shots at my group, instead you spent your entire promo talking about Alice and introducing your team, something I can easily do for you, but I digress. Oh, I see you have taken the time to give your team a name at least 7H3 H4RDC0R3 F0RC3, how cute, trying to come up with something fancy, Isles, Morbid is going to make you his bitch. I repeat, Morbid is going to make you his bitch.

We are close to curtain time boys, my team is gathering and getting ready for the inevitable squash match this going to be, are you guys ready to job. I chanted it last and I'll chant it now

Team Victory foREVer

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Edit Hate Post Like Post