Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
The Scullanator ready for action
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-11-2015, 12:01 PM

11pm

XWF'S Resident was sat on his leather sofa at his home in Miami, Florida. He was chilling, with only the lamp on. Natalie was in bed, asleep. Being pregnant makes women tired and she was in bed by ten. Skull however, decided to stay up and relax by himself, he had just finished watching one of his favourite movies, 'Kickass'. After watching the movie lots of thoughts circulated in Scully's small brain. It hurt but it was time.

Skull had recently introduced his alter ego, The Scullanator in his Xtreme Championship match at Relentless. It was time for The Scullanator to show his face at Wargames. The match itself is going to be inside a large cage, Scully was afraid of heights but his alter ego wasn't. We have seen the likes of Peter Parker aka Spiderman, Clark Kent aka Superman and Bruce Wayne aka Batman, just to name a few. Now we had Scully aka The Scullanator.

Scully knew it was time for The Scullanator to be released on the streets. The 'Kickass' movie gave him the motivation to do just that. It was dark out but he couldn't be afraid. He stood up from the sofa, turns the light on and looks at his reflection in the big mirror, situated on the living room wall. Skull takes a deep breath as dribble runs down his chin. He wipes it off with his wrist, closes his eyes and gets in to the mindset of being a superhero. His eyes open wide, he was ready.

Where would XWF'S Resident become his alter ego? Superman liked phone boxes... Skull has an idea, a good one? Probably not. He knows exactly where he is going to get kitted up. He leaves the living room area and runs to the top of the stairs like his name was Rocky Balboa. Just like he was running up the Philadelphia steps. Okay maybe not. Skull enters the bedroom where Natalie is peacefully sleeping. Skull turns the bedside lamp on. He enters the en suite bathroom and closes the door behind him. The bathroom is the place to become his alter ego? Not the best place in the world, but not the worst.

The bathroom door opens and Scully is... Naked. His penis is swinging in all it's glory. Surely, this is not The Scullanators costume? Skull however, does have his face painted. So maybe he is covered up a little bit? His face is painted silver with a big black star in the centre. He also has black lips and makeup around the eyes.

Skull turns his head and looks at his wardrobe. He obviously forgot his outfit? He walks up to the wardrobe and opens it. There is a few superhero outfits in sight. Wait what is he doing? Scully climbed in the wardrobe and shut the door the best he could. There is banging from inside, sounded like a hanger fell on him. It sounds like a car crash, he keeps hitting his elbows, or some part of his body. Natalie begins to stir.

Natalie awakes and sits up in the bed.

"Mike? Mike, are you in the wardrobe?"

Suddenly the door bursts open as The Scullanator emerges with his hand on his hips. Natalie looks suprised.

"What the hell do you look like? What the hell are you doing?"

Scully walks towards Natalie and jumps on the bed next to her. He puts his finger on her lip.

"Be hole, the greatest Superhero ever... The Scullanator."

"The Scullanator? Come on baby, stop being silly and come to bed."

"I am The Scullanator. A sophis.. Erm... Sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady."

"Oh you want some loving do you honey?"

Natalie grabs Scully's neck and kisses it passionately, thinking her luck was in when Skull quickly jumps away and falls off the bed. He gets up as Natalie laughs.

"There's plen-tea of time for that. Right now, I have people to save."

Skull blows a kiss, he runs out of the bedroom, sliding down the banister and ends up tumbling on to the floor. Once again he gets up and runs out of the front door, leaving Natalie alone, wanting love.

Skull runs down the street and jumps over a nearby fence into a park. He looks around, no one in sight to rescue, he wonders where to go next as he runs towards the swings. He wants a quick go, so he jumps on the seat and starts swinging himself with a big grin on his face. After five minutes of fun, he tells himself that he must stop messing around and be a real superhero. That's when he jumps off the swing and suprisingly lands on his feet. He then notices a slide and climbs up the ladder. He sits down and goes down the slide with a huge grin on his face.

Now he's stopped faffing around, he jogs his way out of the park and down an alley way, still he see's no one. He comes out of the other side of the alley way and see's the shop he visits occasionally. An old lady in her 70s exits the shop and makes her way toward her car. The Scullanator hides by a wall, watching in the distance and wonders why an elderly woman is up so late. She has a pint of milk in her handbag and a walking stick in her hand. She goes to open the car door when suddenly a hooded individual tries to grab the handbag. The elderly lady won't let go and starts hitting the hooded culprit with her stick. The criminal falls to floor as she continues to hit him. Time for The Scullanator to do his duties.

The Scullanator sprints over to save the day. Go on Skull, get that thief. Hey wait, Skull grabs the old lady off the guy and pulls her away. The hooded man crawls on the floor, makes his way to his feet and legs it, with nothing to show for it. The old lady turns around angrily.

"You let him get away you idiot!"

"Get away? But you were attacking him."

Scully is obviously confused.

"He tried to steal my bag."

"He did? But I thought... Erm.. I'm so sorry"

"Are you ]

"Let me help you."

Scully tries to help the lady into her car.

[WHITE]"Get off me, you fool!"

"Let's call the cops?!"

"Get lost!"

The old lady hits Scully in the knackers with her stick. He falls to floor in agony. She gets in her car, closes the door, starts the engine and away she goes. Skull stays on the floor, clutching his manhood. Scully's first night on duties didn't end well.

Scully or should we say The Scullanator is sat in front of his laptop. He is dressed in full costume with his signature face paint. He pulls a cheesy grin into the camera and then gets serious, or tries too.

"Hey you guys..... Welcome to Scullycam. Actully that is rong. This is 'The Banana Peel'. Yes, the 'The Banana Peel' and I am the Scullanator. A sophie sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady or cage this time. I'm about to make Raw is Wargames Luke amaze balls.

I am the XWF'S Resident Supertard. No bad guy, no naughty man or villanelle as they are known, can stop me. Don't fear, Eli is queer and I plan on beatin' his team full of losers. Losers! I am here to save my team, save Team . Yes, I said it. Me and my special friends will be travel-a-ling via my big special bus. Together we will kick asses.

Okay, so it's not my team, it's the Train Trax squad. We have Captain Crunch, I mean Trax. Trax is the University Champion, he has the titles I made Famous Grouse, the tag-team championships and is a former XWF Xtreme Champion.

We have a 2x Xtreme Champion, 1x Lunchbox Holder, 1x Television Champion and 1x University Champion, Steve Sayors. I mean Steve Davids.

Can you hear the drums, it's Austin Fernando. That sexy bitch, Godess and then we have Roman.

Of course we have me, XWF'S Resident Supertard. A farmer tag-team champion, a dumb and dumber tag-team champion, which I never flossed. I am the REAL XWF Champion, I am going to be rember-Ed after this match. Last time at Raw is Wargames, my team won. This year I am on the winning team, AGAIN.. Yet, I was left till lasting. Bitches!

You see Elizabeth chose me and gave me away. He a said a lickle finger about me. He thinks I am a wildcard? I Googled it as I wasn't sure for men what you meant, Eli. You don't think much of me, do you? I have been around XWF for a year or so I seen on Wikipedo. You act like I'm just a new bumble bee. Well, I ain't, you fat, bearded dragon. I have wrastled more than your part - timer ass has done since I got here.
Here once again is the number 62 top single in America. Is 62 high? I will sing it again as it the best! This is a new extension furry-sion.

Scully starts singing his single, 'Old MacScully."

"Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O
And on this team, they ate Ice Cream
ELI-ELI-O
With a yum, yum here
And a mmm mmm there
Here a munch, there a munch
Everywhere a munch, munch
Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O!

Old MacScully got Trad-Ed to team Trax
ELI-ELI-O
This is team Dummynance with the king of Blacks
ELI-ELI-O
With a yo yo here
And Eli's team is queer
Here a bum, there a bum
Everywhere cum cum
Old MacScully joined a good team
ELI-ELI-O!"

Scully, I mean The Scullanator stops singing.

"Now that's how I eat sausage roll. Elizabeth you had me on your team and swapped me like I was football stickers. Oh wait, I said that last time. But that's what you diddly did. Eli you made a mistake doing that cuz when our team beats you, easy peazy, orange squeezy, you will Tommy Wish you kept me. You may have stud a chance then, maybe not. But your chances are Luke in slim, unlike you. Now you have no chance to smell! Is that left? Did Mr.McMahon used to say that? Nevermind.

On your team of nobies, you have Elisha. Elisha, who I thought was a girl but she's not, I mean he is a boy. Elisha is going to help your team, how? What can Elisha diddly do? I think he she will be useless like Scully in a pub quiz. Elisha has been around since 2013, I don't know how many years ago that is, but Elisha, just like your ledder Eli, you hardly do anything. Elisha you last had a match at Relentless 2014, you must be ring crusty. I don't Normanly like monsters but with a name like Elisha, I don't think you're that scary. Are you the sister of Maxwell Dane? You like to rap like me but I will beat ya'll in a battle!

And then? We have Lancelot Smith. A REAL new bumble bee. A guy who wants to get Medieval. Third of all, welcome to the XWF. Firstly, I'm afraid you're on the loser team. Your first match here and you lose, hahahaha. Secondly, a Status Quo from one of my favourite films, 'Cable Guy".
This is Medieval times."

The Scullanator plays a video clip.

"I love that film! Mmm-hmm! I do, I do, I do-ooo!!
Moving on to, not so better things, Mr. Kellogs K. I can't even say your stoopid name. Why does it have to be so diffi-cut? Huh? You don't want to talk to your oppone-nents? Nevermind your own team?! What a rubbish partner you are! I wouldn't show myself either, if I got beaten by a dick. Hahahaha a willy beat you.

We have suprise, suprise missing entrance number two? Number two is a poo. Where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are! Or have I missed you?

Elizabeth it's safe like Durex, to say your team absolute - Lee sucks! 4 Life!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post