Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
...Comes Back Around [3]
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-09-2015, 09:04 PM

I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

SCENE I / Beachside
Despite everybody always joking about how awful and disgusting New Jersey was, Bobby had managed to slip away from the all of the pre-pay-per-view madness and found a quite spot on the pier. He needed some time to clear his mind and mentally prepare himself for the match at War Games. Of course he was already more than prepared physically so this was just extra helpful.

Bobby : So suddenly Alexander Aries,is "The best wrestler", male or female, on the XWF roster today. okay.[he tried to hide his smirk and failed miserably] Are Theo and Sebastian Duke aware of this new development? What about Eli James or Gator, Flynn or Theo for that matter? I dont even like the guy but what about Vinnie Lane? What about Morbid, Aries? Are you better than he is? Is he aware of this fascinating new development because I’m sure he’d love toknow all about these proclamations you抮eflinging around like some drunk flinging around beads at Mardi Gras. Say whatever you want to yourself to make you feel better about your actions, to justify what you did, because thats all it is, talk. Yes, congratulations, Currently, you have won all of your matches in XWF. Awesome, you have tried to know your opponents to realize who you are facing, but what you fail is you dont have a
REAL EYEZ
to
-REALIZE--
the
REAL LIES.

Yes, if you werent blinded, you would know that by now."

"But you are ignorant, soblissfully ignorant to the way things run around here that you are just going to sit in front of the mirror, have all of these doubts and then just slip on your bitch switch to trash talk. Thats not the way it works my friend. You have doubts and you are scared. You vocalized that and now its out there you cant take it back no matter how bad you claim you are right after.

Bobby sighed and rested his forearms on the white wooden fence with the paint flaking off and stared off at the water and was silent for a moment before speaking up again.

Bobby: Aries, do you and your team honestly think that we don know whats going on here? That we dont know whats going to happen? You are facing a team consisting 3 former universal or X-treme champs. Add the 2 promising young lads to the math. So what makes you think you have an advantage over us, huh ? Then keep underestimating us because we know exactly what would happen in the off chance All of ya were able to beat us which, spoiler note, its not going to happen. What I really think Aries and His mates in the match are seemingly failing to realize is that at this point, We, Especially Me have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Take me, If I were to lose, it doesnt mean I would stop until I got what I felt was proper retribution. So even in the off chance your team pull a shocker, you all are not going to feel safe and you wont feel safe until I feel like you’re properly paid for what you did. Does that make you nervous? It should and if it doesnt then you really are too far gone and delusional to save. And thats sad but, whatever, I wont lose any sleep over it.

To be honest, Bobby wasn’t a mean person by nature, but he absolutely was a mean person by necessity. And if he needed to be brutally honest to make sure that those idiots realized that they made the worst mistake of their pitiful careers, then thats what he was going to do. They were a means to an end and, unfortunately for them, the end happens to be to their careers.

"You know, theres only so many ways I can start about me being the best wrestler but before things start to get stale, so lets wrap this up here. Aries, you and your bunch of sunovabitches messed with the wrong peoples and you willpay for it. One way or another, you will pay. Our personal favorite way to do to slam your ass to the cage and pull off you r current win streak away from your already insecure nose. You do know why you’re insecure, right? Because you picked the wrong fucking team to get into a fight with, simple as that, and I think you know that. No, I knowyou know that. You having that ‘’Big ass rat‘’ means shit to Us, he doesnt scare us and all of these scare tactics he tries to employ are just hiding the true fact and that is that you, Alexander Aries, are just as scared of me as the rest of you team is, and if you all say you are not, you are only fooling yourself.

He pushed back from the railing and tried to calm his breathing a little bit, still keeping his eyes fixed on the ocean. Bobby was really trying hard to not let them get to him, but it was damn near impossible. He looked up as someone cleared their throat very close to him and he spun around, fists up like he was expecting a fight until he saw who it was and calmed down..
×to be continued×

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post