Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
The Return Of XWF Prodigal Son Rp#1 (surprise entrant for Morbid Angel's team)
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-06-2015, 10:59 PM

San Antonio - where now the air pollution is worse then Houston. You can see a planecoming in on landing approach. The plane is blurred with the fog of the city waste. With the lights green to the pilot the plane touches down on the San Antonio airport runway with ease. The plane comes to a slow crawl as it makes its way to its designated terminal. Breaks scream as the plane comes to a complete stop and is line up with the terminal. Inside the terminal the airplanes door opens. People start filing out of the door. The camera focuses on a man decently tall with a good build, and is wearing a suit. From the right of the lens a man walks up to this gentleman and shakes his hand...

Man: Come with me Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles shakes his head in agreement before walking through the mass crowd of people to the front door. The man that was on the ground already; opened a door to one of many taxi cabs parked waiting for passengers. Both men get into the taxi. Justmilliseconds after Bobby Charles shut the door the taxi the driver takes off..

:Present Time:.

The sun is setting in the background as this man we know as Bobby Charles is playing catch with a golden retriever. The same man that picked up Bobby at the port can be seenwalking up in the distance with a briefcase. Bobby throws the ball once more before this man approaches him. He sets the briefcase on the picnic table. He opens it slowly to show a couple manila envelope.

Man: Here you are Mr. Charles. Here you will find pictures and messages between the two. I had to work really hard to get this information.

[Lime]Bobby: I know Tom, but you did a swell job.[/Red]

Tom: Thank your Mr. Charles.

Bobby: No, Thank you Tom. This will be what I need. I’ve been waiting to get this conformation since my ex and I separated. Fucking cheating whore. Bitch can go rot in hell for all I care.

Tom: Thats your business sir. I’m just here to help others, But I must be going now. Other people to go catch in the act!

They shake hands just as the golden retriever walks up with the ball that Bobby through earlier. Bobby kneels by the dog and pets his head smiling. He grabs the ballfrom the mouth of the dog and stands backup after putting the leash on. Bob stretches his back a few moments before taking off walking with the dog in stride andthe envelopes in his hand. As they walk along the path to home Bobby falls into a deep thoughts..

Bobby: Thoughts: Now I have it, now I have the proof I need. Pain, Pain is all I canthink of causing others. To say that I’m looking forward to this match would probablybe a slight underestimation. Yes its true that I’m excited and looking forward to it, but definitely not so much to the point where I’m incapable of doing or thinking about anything else. My friends and family can attest to that. But I suppose I should think and talk about it since it is my match and all and I’ve got other people counting on me and I really dont like it when thats the case because then that just puts added pressure onto me and But I know that I’m fine with it. No really, I’m completely fine. I’m also really grateful right now everybody else is too focused on their matches right now. Its good to know that some things and people, at least, are predictable enough to get me some system of stability going on. And for that I love XWF. totally andunconditionally.
Now its time to get down to business
Since I’m back to this company, I Can wait to get in that ring with these other jokers. None of them are going to be able to stop me from winning my returning match with my team at War Games! Yeah, I am the Surprise member of TEAM VICTORY FOREVER. I am back to the place where i’m loved. So I have a plan, and that plan is to achieve as much as I can before my time runs out. I want to be a great fueds, have great matchs, have have title reigns! This time out I am here for me and me only. I dont care if anyone thinks he is my buddy, or if they hate me, I will look at them all the same. I will hurt everyone in the XWF. Mayit be with my fist, or better yet maybe a bat, wait, wait even better yet bat with barbed wire on it, no no no, even better, drench them in gasoline and then well, need a lighter and poof! Either way I will hurt each and everyone.

Come War Games, everyone will know who Bobby Charles Zi is! I will make a lasting impression! I will go to the top and all around. I will call them all bitch, and I will call them all my bitch! My time is now !

Just as that thought vanishes into the past Bobby starts walking up steps to a nice twenty by forty foot deck. Bobby walks up tothe door and leans down next to the dog. He takes off the leash and leans back up toturn the knob to the door. The dog enters first fallowed by Mr. Charles. Bob disappears into the darkness as the door closes shut.

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post