Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Alice Comes Home
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2015, 06:14 PM

[We open on the trio just getting out of the truck and onto the grassy knoll of Dustin's front yard. Chris has his right arm wrapped around her neck and left shoulder. Alice's arm, on the other hand, rests at an awkward position off of Chris'. Dustin's footsteps are heard scurrying around the two of them as he makes his way to the front door. He beats the both of them there quite easily, but since both Chris and Alice were handicapped, no real sense of accomplishment can be felt. By the time Chris and Alice get to the front door, Dustin rummages through his jacket pocket for his keys.

When he pulls them out, he hands the camcorder over to his friend, which he takes with his free hand and spins it over to record his friend. Dustin unlocks the door and opens it wide. Max, the bulldog that was once presented with such energy friendliness, is seen in front of the door growling at Chris and Alice. Not that Alice can really hear him, though; she's too busy sleeping and snoring in his ear to really listen to the dog growling. The manager looks at his dog with some concern, as if there's something up with either it or the person they've brought home.]

Dustin: What's the matter, Max? Haven't seen a girl before?

[Chris can't help but laugh at his friend's quirk.]

Dustin: Ah don't mind her, boy-o. She's just Chris' next drugged up person to save. Let's hope for his sake it works out this time.

Christopher: Oh shut up, brah!

[Dustin laughs at his friend as he steps inside. He grabs his pet by the collar and drags him off to the backyard so Alice won't get mauled. Taking the most out of this opportunity, Christopher slowly walks Alice over to the living room towards the couch. The snoring appears to get a little louder with every step he takes. He manages to get there and set her down on it after what felt like a full minute. She slowly starts to slump down until her head hits one side of the well cushioned couch. As she rests her head, Dustin walks back into the room and motions for the camera. Chris happily hands it over and proceeds to sit next to her.]

Dustin: You really like her, don't cha? I mean, why else would you rescue her from Skid Row? Just to bone her?

[Chris scoffs and looks over to his friend.]

Christopher: No, not just to bone her. She was one of the few people that tried to help me out after the death of my dad other than you.

Dustin: Didn't she give you a wicked dose of LSD that made you run into a tree?

Christopher: That was months later, dude. Before that she gave me some money for the funeral.

Dustin: Drug money, I bet.

Christopher: Dude, would you fucking stop that!?

Dustin: Brah, Alice doesn't have a good track record in my book. She's known for stealing money from people's wallets just so she can buy more drugs. That shit doesn't go well with me.

Christopher: She's done some awful shit in the past, I know, but I swear, I can change her for the better!

Dustin: Some people just can't change, dude. I know that you believe that everyone can change for the better, but some people just love living the rockstar lifestyle. I don't think anything will get them to snap out of it, not even the doctors that people trust. I mean, you're more than welcome to try, but I don't think it'll work.

[Chris says nothing and strokes Alice's long black hair. Dustin, knowing that he just truth-bombed his friend a little too hard, sighs and lets his friend do what he wants with her. With that, the scene fades to something completely different.]

Christopher: War isn't usually meant as a game. Unless you have a deck of cards or you're not taking part in it, it should be something people take as serious. As one of the six captains of this pay per view, I had to strategize exactly who would be the best choices for a match like this. I didn't know about the special stipulation they put up just for us, but even with it in place, I still have confidence that my choices will work together to pick up a victory.

For starters, we have our muscle, Robbie Bourbon. That's a man I can count on to absolutely destroy the smaller opponents by tossing them around and into the thorns, barbs, and hot oil. This man also has fighting experience. I mean, come on, he owns a wrestling dojo where he trains young up and comers that want to make it to the pro scene. He's also very durable when it comes to fighting. Have you seen all the shit he took in his match against Davids? If he can handle shit like that, then I'm more than certain that he'll survive whatever Morbid and his flunkies have in store for us.

Next, we have the tactical fighter, Alexander Aries. He's been on a hot streak as of late and I feel that he has a chance to reveal just what he's got not only as an assassin, but also as a fighter. Granted, the people he fought before were less than impressive in the ring, but who's to say that his real skills won't be showcased here? My opponents? Fuck my opponents! They're too busy making mockumentaries that aren't funny while we've been showing just how much damage we can cause to others. Laugh all ya can, guys, 'cause those smiles will be drenched with your blood when this shit's over.

Fuck, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, the odd job. Apparently someone called to ask for the severed dick of Morbid Angel. I told ya it was odd. Well with this info, I'm willing to wager that most, if not all of his teammates will be lining up to defend him when his energy starts to run low. So you know what, brah? We're gonna leave them laid to waste before your job can be considered done. No one's really afraid of those guys anyways.

Next we have the mercenary that defies all physics, Abigail. I know, she's part of team CCWF, but I honestly don't care about sides in this federation war at the moment. What I do care about is picking the people that I know will help cement a win. Abby feels like the best person to get the job done. That, and she wants to kill Rev, who apparently is welcoming death. Sick fuck. Whatever, I've seen her fight. She's brutal, cold blooded, and she doesn't fuck with anyone in that ring. Her abilities and the fact that I didn't want to look like a sexist pig by only picking males is why I chose her.

And lastly, we have the young up and comer, Mike Emmerick. Welcome aboard, dude! You just found yourself in the hands of the winning team! Feel free to beat the ever loving shit out of our opponents. They need to be taught a lesson since they're just washed up cronies and fucking idiots who think they're hot shit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta say hi to all of my teammates. Maybe when I do, I'll find out just how badly the second Victory Forever will bleed.

[Chris walks out of the frame as the scene fades to the team name.]

7H3 H4RDC0R3 F0RC3

[It stays in view for half of a minute before the scene fades out completely.]

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post