Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Alls Fair In Love & War Games
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-06-2015, 11:29 PM

Xtreme Wrestling Federation has been in great turmoil as of late, to say the least.

We see the image of what appears to be a desert Wasteland, scorched and cracked earth can barely be made out due to the ominous thick fog in the air, several dark silhouettes can be seen on the ground but the dismal visibility makes it impossible to identify what or who they are.

With the re-assembling of the resurrected Shane Carvers prized creation, the CCWF, running a mock in the company, taking out talents and threatening the reigns of its titles holder, it had many of the individuals of XWF with wavering thoughts on how to react, how to deal with this lingering threat.

The fogs density clears ever so slightly, and the dark shapes on the ground can be vaguely made out, bodies, dozens of them, which can be assumed to be lifeless by the complete absence of movement.

A lot of the members of XWF scrambled to form alliances to combat the threat, while others looked to go against it their own way, not knowing who to trust, some trying to not get involved and choosing to try and ignore the currently on going upheaval altogether.

In the fog now, another silhouette, this one vertical, unlike the dark statue-esque figures laying on the barren ground, identities still clouded and indistinguishable.

But there is no ignoring it, no escaping it, or avoiding it. There is an all out power struggle happening in XWF that looks to shallow the company whole.

An all out War.

However now, a different War will take place on the battlefield, not a War or Brands.But a War of Teams. Teams made up of both CCWF and XWF members alike, looking to best the other assembled warriors in battle during these high tension times of conflict.

Conflict which was making every man and woman look over their shoulder in a tense stature, expecting to be targeted and struck down at any possible moment.

Conflict which was threatening to shake the very foundation of XWF AND CCWF as we know them to their cores.

Conflict which saw desperate, shocking, vile and coerced actions committed.

The fog disperses more so and we can now make out the bodies on the now evidently blood soaked wasteland, wrestlers, both XWF and CCWF alike, bodies strewn, limbs contorted, eyes cold and dead.

Actions such as betrayals, defections, mob attacks, abuse of power and opportunistic cash ins....

The fog disperses even more and we can now make out the vertical figure, its none other than Mr Dominance, his scratched up and deeply lacerated back to the camera, head bowed, the torn mask of Shane in one hand, the blood soaked Universal Championship in another.

But as they say...

Trax perks his head up, turning sideways to reveal a sadistic grin.

All is fair in Love and....

WAR GAMES

Wednesday, 2nd September

It worked!

Trax nods at J. Hovah who is buzzing around his laboratory excitedly as Trax nonchalantly leans against one of the lab tables which is littered with notes as he watches the scientist maneuver aimlessly around the room.

Yeah indeed it did.

Splendid, when you called me yesterday morning saying you needed to see my urgently I feared for the worst! I thought you was going to tell me you had developed rapidly worsening Cancer or something along the lines.

Trax raises a suspicious eye brow.

Was that one of the possible side effects?

J. Hovah stops moving around the lab to pass Trax a quick glance.

Well, when alternating and modifying ones particles and anythings a possibility really! But enough of that, is it safe for you to show me what new talents you've developed so far?

Yeah....I think so, behold.

Trax smirks as he extends out his right palm, he then grits his teeth and clearly looks to be in extreme concentration mode right now, suddenly Trax's irises go from that normal coal black to that tinge of bright amber, as a small yellow radiant sphere of light appears above his extended open palm, getting gradually bigger from the size of a grape until its the size of a soccer ball, as J.Hovah looks on in complete astonishment.

Incredible!!!

Trax closes his hand and the yellow sphere of energy reverts back in size until it is no longer there, J. Hovah takes a few steps towards Trax scratching his uneven and unkempt grey beard.

Hmmmm... have to run some further tests but it looks like you can somewhat convert matter to other forms of energy, that would indeed classify as low-level molecular manipulation, guess my calibrations were indeed well adjusted, of course, what else can you do?

Well there is this...

Trax steps away from the table and stand up right, his eyes, which had turned back to their usual hue once again become amber as Trax concentrates, suddenly to J. Hovahs complete shock, Trax vanishes in thin air, J. Hovah readjusts his glasses to make sure his optics are not playing some crude deceptive game, when suddenly he hears...

Behind you.

The professor jumps damn near out his tattered lab coat and turns around to see Trax, smiling sitting down on a chair next to one of the many hi-tech computers in the room.

My word! Yes... seems my calculations were right on the money with that aswell, you can break down and reform your molecules through spatial dimensions, giving you the ability to "teleport" one would say...

My tag team partner, Lux, can teleport to different points of time, not just space, I don't seem to do be able to do that, and I can only teleport a few meters, believe me, I tried.

Hmm...partner? I thought he was....ah never mind I don't care about such details! I did say the experiment might give you similar abilities to Lux if my proposed theory on HIS abilities was sound, but I never said they'd be on the same scale, the important issue is how these powers manifested in full force...during your match correct?

Correct.

Well then, appears to me they're more easily triggered when you're fully concentrated on using them, or when your adrenaline is at a certain level, again, something I predicted would be the case during my thesis for the experiment...it was to be successful that is....

Trax raises another eyebrow, J.Hovah grins heartily.

And it was! Going to need to run some tests...since this Linden guy.

Lyden.

Since this Lyden guy is now a friend of yours maybe you could get him to pay me a visit, I would LOVE to have a word with him,run a couple of tests on him too, take a couple of DNA samples.

Not sure he'd be too keen on that, he thinks this place could cave in on itself at any moment, and to be honest I think he has a valid point, so with that said I may have to pass on the testing for now and make my leave hastily. I have to deal with some other business later tonight.

Trax turns to make his way towards the stairs, J. Hovah looks confused, then somewhat disappointed.

Business? What business could be more important that looking more into this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!? I will win a prize for this!

Trax who is now at the foot of the wooden stairs leading up out of the basement-turned-science lab, turns back to the professor, that shit eating smile you've all grown to love plastered on his face.

OR be sent to jail for illegal unethical experimenting...and trust me, this business is VERY important, see tonight, tonight I "cash in" on a golden opportunity and claim my very own prize, watch Wednesday Warfare tonight, you'll see what I mean. Peace.

Trax nods and throws the bewildered professor a peace sign as he laughs and heads up the stairs as the scene cuts out.

Present Day.

Trax is at his office desk, the same shit eating smile we saw before the camera cut out in the lab is now once again apparent on his face and it doesn't take a lot of guesses as to why, on the desk, next to his half of the World Tag Team Championships, lays the Universal Championship, the nameplate on the top that previously read "CCWF" now reading "XWF" as well as the nameplate that previously read the name of The Loverboy now instead bearing the the name of Mr Dominance himself, who cracks his neck, still maintaining his gloating smile, as he proceeds to address the masses.

Hello XWF.

It is I, Trax, aka Mr Dominance aka Mr One Half of the Tag Champs aka your NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.

Was there any doubt? I mean ever since I got here I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I foretold it. I said when I joined the company I was a mission to capture the top title in this company, while winning others along the way, and did I not? I said I was going to win the X-Treme title and I did just that. Against Dimallisher, severally injured with broken ribs, I really do love driving that point home just to piss Dimmy off.

I said I was going to win the tag team titles and I did just that, with my former-enemy-now-turned-ally Lux Lyden after nobody else in the tag division stepped up, nobody else proved on our level in all honesty, so management really had no choice but to give us the straps and make us the champions.

I said I was going to win the Universal, and most recently, I said I was going to do it specifically by humiliating Vinnie Lane and showing CCWF there are still XWF big dogs that roam willing to defend their turf and take back the title at ANY cost and well look ladies and gentlemen, the evidence is literally sitting right in front of me that I did.Just.THAT.

So due to my display of cunning, strategy and dominance, and my showcase of determination and willingness to do what must be done to ensure the survival of this company, is it to anyone's surprise that heading into War Games, the PPV that sees captain-led teams battle each other for bragging rights and supremacy, that I, your universal champion, finds himself as one of the captains?

I think not.

Just like, will it be to anyone surprise when my team is stood high and proud in victory, against the team that has evidently pissed in Shanes Potato Sack and was booked against us?

I think not.

Before I get onto my opponents, let me just go over and share my thoughts about the men, and woman, I will be valiantly leading into War Games to assured success.

Roman M. Wulfrun, now me and this man have never interacted much in all honesty, but I know the low down, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, lives a luxuriant life style, he has money yes, lots of it, but his technique, although it shows promise for a rookie, could do with some work, money can't buy everything, it can't buy elite skill, talent and drive and I hope that by being on the team that has a captain that has all of these attributes as well as a piece of gold his money also cannot buy he will learn a few things and if he is lucky see his career here quickly flourish like mine did.

Then theres Scully, ah, the lovable man-child. Me and Scully unlike Roman HAVE interacted, both backstage and in the ring. See yes poor confused Scully thought he was the reason for me becoming X-Treme Champion, this wayward thinking resulted in him being locked in a Cage of Death with me and his ex-Black Hand stablemate Morbid Angel for the X-Treme title. Scully lost that match, of course, not even being a part of the final decision as he lay prone in the ring while me and Morbid laid outside it with the officials working out whose feet touched the ground first before realizing it was mine. Now Scully has had some small success here, former Tag Team Champion and all, but lately, he's been a bit lost, with no sense of direction, he thinks painting his face and acting like a Saturday Morning cartoon character will change that. No. He needs guidance, guidance I can provide him if he's willing, in this match, I will give Scully that guidance, and I will give him the tools and the drive to succeed, indeed, at War Games, I will act almost as a father figure to the XWFs lovable Resident and I assure him and all of you I will be a better one in this one match while leading Team Dominance than Pest ever was in his entire span of leading The Black Hand.

Then theres Austin Fernando, me and this guy too have never really spoke much in the past but he's had quite a lot of good things to say about me in his promos. A kind, very wise man indeed. He has repeatedly referred to me as one of the top talents here, well that's slightly incorrect, I am now officially THE top talent here but I appreciate the warm gesture all the same. An ex-Defiance member, he's been sort of floating around aimlessly since the group collapsed but lately something has struck an ire in the man and he appears to be hungry for success and recognition once more, even being successful against the talented Robbie Bourbon, another associate of mine. Fern wants success, he wants to win, so its to no surprise he begged to be on MY team, since he knows a winning team when he sees one clearly.

Next up, we have "The King Slayer" Steve Davids, now I know my tag partner has been ribbing this man insinuating he is alike to some incestuous literal King Slayer on the program called Game of Thrones, a program I know little about in all honesty, but Steve Davids is no joke. Former Universal Champion. Current THREE TIME X-Treme Champion. In the Top 50. I was understandably vex when LeStrange pinned me for the title while I was having an epileptic fit, even more vex when he dropped the title less than a week later to that similarly inept fool The Reverend but since the title I should of never lost is now back in respectable capable hands, I am now at ease. Likewise, having Steve Davids on my team, has me at ease, the Universal Champion and the X-Treme Champion on the same team? Can only mean good things for us, dire things for our opponents.

Now onto my last team mate...now THIS is undoubtedly the most interesting one, "The Goddess" Sitre Renenet, now a lot of people have been questioning this choice.I mean she IS CCWF, and she is the third in command, after obviously Shane and then Vinnie Lane. So theres understandably speculation as to why I picked her, as my first choice as well, so let me clear that up now.

Sitre, now me and you, we're not friends, or associates, we've been on opposing sides during this war and after War Games we will be on opposing sides again when you and Abigail challenge me and Lux for the tag titles, however, this is the thing, see I KNEW without a shadow of a doubt I'll be walking out of Warfare with the title, despite Vinnie Lanes empty threats there was nothing that was going to stop me that night. Not even you. You don't respect some of my actions, I don't respect some of yours.However I do respect your skill, like I hope you're smart enough to respect mine in kind. So I wanted to give you a chance, a chance to stand besides a true champion, Vinnie Lane isn't the man you think he is, you really want to be belittle yourself by parading around a man like him? A man that needed YOUR help to beat Ginger Snaps? If you hadn't of thrown that powder in her eyes, Vinnie would of lost that match. He's changed, he used to be head strong, respectable and capable of standing up on his own two feet, now he's just a insecure little prick dependent on others, like our boss Shane to find "loopholes" apparently, who also has to hide his insecurities with drugs and an over compensating sexual drive and fetishes which you came to realize when you came storming out of his hotel room half naked. Indeed not the man you think he is, neither is Shane, who has been treated like a punching bag by several XWF members ever since he revealed his intentions, some boss, some leader. I know Shane pays you well, but can you really put a price on dignity? Following the commands and protecting them two clowns, really? I took you away from CCWF, temporarily, to give you the chance to showcase what you're capable of when not bound by people who seek to keep you on a leash. I don't intend you to keep you on a leash in this match, in fact on the contrary I want to see just exactly what you're capable of, you're angry right now, I get that, you promised to show us just what you possess to its fullest and destroy the opposing team booked against you. I'd love to see if theres some bite to that bark, and then after, when our hands our raised in victory, we can shake them, and then maybe...just maybe... you can finally muster the courage to follow your own road and not the one set out for you by Shane, OR, maybe you'll just attack me to get a small measure of revenge for my actions Wednesday and on the Monday Madness before hand. The choice is yours.

Winks.

Now onto my opponents, Lancelot? Lets start with you since you've already dropped a promo, now you're new to this company but not only that, you're new to this YEAR. You're a time traveler it seems? You guys really have been popping up lately. You have something in common with my tag partner Lux, he two is unbound by space and time, and if you also have his level of skill and potential then well this might actually be an interesting match. Since you're new to this year apparently being from the 12th Century let me fill you in on a couple of things. We have these things called cars now, think of them as mechanical horses I suppose? Homosexuality is actually a thing now and not something punishable by the burning of the stake and oh yes we have a Black leader called a "President" in America, a black leader! Can you believe it? He doesn't even chuck spears or speak in tongues, well I suppose political bullshit could be classed as a foreign language. But anyway....where was I...oh yes, its 2015 and XWF is a real good place right now... because I am its Universal Champion.You, Lancelot, are in a match, against me, the top champion, in one of our companies biggest PPVs, what a debut, what an opportunity.I hope you don't mess it up, and I hope you don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because you're new to these surroundings and this proffession, I'm afraid. On the contrary, I notice your theme song is "We Will Rock You" by Queen, well that's fitting because I'm sure as hell going to rock you if I catch you slipping in this match, I'll rock your brain in your skull with the Trap Silencer, or rock your entire body when I plant it into the canvas with the O.T.M. I have similar gifts to my my tag partner, I don't know how to time travel, yet, but I promise you this, if you do not prepare well for this match, I am most definitely going to beat your ass back to the 12th Century where it belongs.

Then theres Mr Kaleidoscope.I'll just call you Mr. K. Now you're certainly a fruity individual, at least those wrestling pants you wear are. Love to stand in the ring and flash your sculptured pecs off to both men and women alike in the crowds, hey I won't judge or ponder your sexual preferences , Vinnie Lane despite his recent actions is still considered one of the best and he's clearly a in the closet man. I just want to know what you can do in the ring. Veteran of the sport and what not. Well in your first match you lost to a dick, not even just any dick, Peter Gilmours dick, Peter Gilmour, the man who can't gain an ounce of relevancy or respect despite being here for over half a decade, and you lost to his detached phallus.

Quite the debut!

Oh but wait, no,you made up that loss , by beating the established...Fontanna...a man who I've beaten in a handicap match rather easily...a guy whose record is only slightly better than Thunder Bolt X's, a guy who despite improving A LOT recently, is nowhere near the level that a win over him is boast worthy. So yeah.

I just wanna go back to the point that you lost to a dick.

Fuck it... I'm moving on now.

Eli James "The Great Buzzard" you and your associate who is either your sister or your mistress, or possibly both I know how you swamp dwellers get, were drawn back to XWF due to Shane Carvers apparent survival. Now, I have a great respect for what you have accomplished here, like my War Games comrade, Steve Davids, you're a former Universal Champion and in the top 50, Elisha is no slouch either, being a former trios team champion. You both came back to XWF to save it from Shane Carvers evil reign, and I just have to say one thing.

Thanks for the support, but theres really no need.

Thats right Eli, you could of just stayed in your rocking chair in your lovely swamp, smoked on your pipe and carried on dwelling in retirement because I had everything under control, everything was going to go the way I planned it Wednesday, regardless of your assistance. Shane will be dealt with, but it will be ME that lands the killing blow to CCWF, not you, I've already caused a chink in their armor, just one well placed strike and I can stab the CCWF in its heart and put it to rest for good. It will be ME to land that final blow. Not you.

You who already had a chance to rid the world of the filth, and failed. Just like you will fail in this match.

Look at who you're up against, the Universal Champion, the X-Treme Champion, CCWFs Goddess, a former tag team champion in Scully, a future Hart Champion I'd wager in Fern, and a guy who shows a lot of potential in Roman.

You and Elisha are both capable, but you have a man stuck in time who has never wrestled here before so it strikes me as odd he would even get a contract to debut at a massive PPV like this so easily but I digress I mean Mr. K has one so they evidently pass those things out like flyers, guy just about beat Fontanna but can't beat a dick except for his own? Don't think I've forgotten about your mystery partner, for you sake I hope its The Doctor, or Game Girl, or God because that's the only real chance you have of being a significant challenge in all honesty.If it turns out to be someone like Dick E, do us all a favor and a saving of time and energy and back yourself and your team out of this match. I have a theory the reason Shane has pitted us against each other is because he wants to see the two men who are proving to be the biggest thorns in his side tear each other apart, but this will be no back and forth battle, the more I think about it this one sided match up is more akin to a massacre than a War. I was hoping to get Lanes team in all honesty, or Mavericks, but I suppose Shane didn't want Vinne battered and demoralized more than he already is and he was probably scared that if my team went again Mavericks, me and Lux would just turn around and decimate everyone for a laugh instead kinda like we did to Justice Drake...Dear God imagine if THAT is your mystery partner?

Trax cocks his head back laughing, he takes a couple of minutes to regain his composure.

Hahaha...I'm sorry... I'll take this match more seriously from here on out, scouts honor, I'm not underestimating you or your leadership skills but you have to admit your situation regarding your team isn't exactly the best. The majority of my team however are established and capable, and then theres me, the most established and capable one of them all. Which I will prove at War Games, when I lead TEAM DOMINANCE into glorious battle. You call yourself The Great Buzzard Eli, its fitting, they will most definitely be buzzards circling the ring overhead in this match, and they will feast well when they swoop down from the skies and pick at the remains of your team, what little remains Team Dominance decide to leave in our wake.Peace for now.

Trax smiles and gets out his seat indicating the the promo is over. He reaches for his championship belts, when suddenly he yells out in pain, leaning forward placing one hand on the desk and the other on his forehead which is inexplicably beginning to sweat. Trax grits his teeth and removes his hands from his face and the table, staring at his upturned hands,a sheet of sweat still masking his face as he breathes heavily staring with amber eyes at his shaking, faintly glowing palms, the glow of his palms then diminishes and his eyes revert back to their normal color. Trax quickly pulls his phone out of his pockets dialing a number and placing the phone to his ear waiting for the person on the other end to answer.

Hey...Joseph...its me...yeah I'm going to pay you a visit, today, to run them tests, something is up.

Fade.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15