Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Abigail
Abigail Away
1st EVER Bombshell Champion

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 09:17 PM

So as we all sit in wait for what lies for us all at War Games

you have to be questioning yourself.

"Who will I face?"

"Can I trust my team mates?"

"Is that dog shit on my shoe?"

As much turmoil that has been rising up in the pitiful XWF these days, it's hard to imagine any type of team work going on with anyone.

That's where the CCWF comes in.

Spread throughout the draft, spread throughout all of these teams like
a plague.

That is where you'll once again question yourself if you've made the correct choice drafting one of us, or perhaps, being drafted by one of us.

Was it
a trick?

Planned all along?

Separate us and make us less powerful, maybe?

It may seem like we only attack as a pack, but it's a foolish mistake

on anyone's part to think we're incapable of anything else.

We'll prove to you, as the obvious black sheep of our teams, that we don't need a team to win. We don't need the help from each other and we don't need the help from the likes of any of YOU.

Some news for anyone who is inside that very ring with Abigail the night of War Games,

the end of this match will come.

When it does and a team is named the winner, it will be Team Abigail.

Team Abigail

[Image: NhkdMai.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-05-2015, 09:33 PM

Christopher: Honestly, brah? I didn't choose people because I liked them. Let's face it, I hardly knew anything about Alexander or Mikey other than 'they were new and promising'. I chose Robbie because he has some sort of experience and I felt bad for him after the shit fell on him. I chose you because I was the only one that took an interest in you at the time and you established yourself as a tough customer who happened to be a mercenary.

I don't care about this brand warfare right now. I just wanna win.

As for the team name, well we'll have to talk about that. From the way you're talking, I'll have to fit your name in there somehow. I'm open for what anyone on the team has to offer, by the by.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 09:46 PM

So sorry if this looked like a team meeting. No responses from the Team Captain were necessary and your explanation on how you went about your draft was pretty dull. We would hate to see you in any type of position like this if there was actually something valuable at stake.

You seem comfortable in your draft choices though, which is good, but it surely lies within a single decision you made in the third round.

Now if you don't mind, please stand aside.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-05-2015, 10:01 PM

(09-05-2015, 09:46 PM)Abigail Said: So sorry if this looked like a team meeting. No responses from the Team Captain were necessary and your explanation on how you went about your draft was pretty dull. We would hate to see you in any type of position like this if there was actually something valuable at stake.

You seem comfortable in your draft choices though, which is good, but it surely lies within a single decision you made in the third round.

"I look forward to facing you, if you're facing Team Perfection."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 10:03 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:01 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-05-2015, 09:46 PM)Abigail Said: So sorry if this looked like a team meeting. No responses from the Team Captain were necessary and your explanation on how you went about your draft was pretty dull. We would hate to see you in any type of position like this if there was actually something valuable at stake.

"I look forward to facing you, if you're facing Team Perfection."

Please go away.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-05-2015, 10:07 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:03 PM)Abigail Said: Please go away.

"Aww, what's the matter sweetheart?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-05-2015, 10:07 PM

Bit of tension on the team I see Isles? Whose in charge here? I smell a mutiny.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-05-2015, 10:11 PM

Christopher: I'm really lax when it comes to leashes, Trax. I just let them do what they want. As you've seen, that's a really good idea.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 10:17 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

What's the matter?

The matter is you've taken an interest in facing Team Abigal at War Games. This does not interest Abigail.

If Team Abigail was to go HEAD-TO-HEAD against Team Perfection, that would involve......

Maverick

Lux Lyden

Patrick Gordon XIII

Iris Oppenheimer

Rebecca Lewis

And YOU.

That kind of barely touches the surface that the CCWF is looking to wreck. So please, don't take it personal, but Abigail has no interest.

Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 10:28 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:07 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: Bit of tension on the team I see Isles? Whose in charge here? I smell a mutiny.

Of course there is tension.

Have you been around here in the last couple of weeks?

Of course you have, let's don't get silly here.

We all know you're sitting on top of the Universe right now after cashing in on the Universal Champion. We can imagine what that must feel like.

Thwarted some plans have you?

Feels pretty good, right? Now you can butt your nose into whatever it is you want to. You have a right to be here.

Who's to stop you? You're the
Universal Champion.

And let's not forget, one half Tag Team Champion, as well. Yes, we know all about that.

It's safe to say that Goddess knows about that title too. Isn't she one of your team mates? Let's talk about turmoil. You two may seem affectionate now, but there's something in the air that just screams more on Goddess's mind than standing in the middle of the ring with her hand raised next to your's.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-05-2015, 10:51 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:28 PM)Abigail Said:
(09-05-2015, 10:07 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: Bit of tension on the team I see Isles? Whose in charge here? I smell a mutiny.

Of course there is tension.

Have you been around here in the last couple of weeks?

Of course you have, let's don't get silly here.

We all know you're sitting on top of the Universe right now after cashing in on the Universal Champion. We can imagine what that must feel like.

Thwarted some plans have you?

Feels pretty good, right? Now you can butt your nose into whatever it is you want to. You have a right to be here.

Who's to stop you? You're the
Universal Champion.

And let's not forget, one half Tag Team Champion, as well. Yes, we know all about that.

It's safe to say that Goddess knows about that title too. Isn't she one of your team mates? Let's talk about turmoil. You two may seem affectionate now, but there's something in the air that just screams more on Goddess's mind than standing in the middle of the ring with her hand raised next to your's.

Tension is abundant indeed, can cut it with a knife! Especially when I'm around, you can say I've been quite the proverbial spanner in CCWF works, the biggest spanner there is. I mean your sole purpose being here is to crush the XWF talents and possess all the championships right? And here I am, very much uncrushed, and very much in possession of the top title in this company your boss very so gracefully redesigned and rebranded by the way, and another.

Back to drawing board you go,ha.

Oh but as for Sitre... "affectionate" wouldn't be the right word, we haven't even exchanged words since I drafted her. However she's smart, and she knows better than to openly oppose me like you have Mr Isles over there, such conflict really wouldn't be good for the team, or, since she is surrounded by and forced to compete alongside XWF faithfuls going into War Games, her safety I must add.

If I don't get pitted against Lanes team, which would be my top choice, I hope to go against yours as my second pick, for the simple fact I'm fully aware you and Sitre have a future shot at the tag titles.See, I would LOVE for you both to be in the same ring as me, at the same time, so you can witness first hand just part of what you have coming your way, and if that happens, just be glad Lux isn't on my team to provide the full picture.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-05-2015, 11:01 PM

(09-05-2015, 10:17 PM)Abigail Said:
(09-05-2015, 10:07 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

What's the matter?

The matter is you've taken an interest in facing Team Abigal at War Games. This does not interest Abigail.

If Team Abigail was to go HEAD-TO-HEAD against Team Perfection, that would involve......

Maverick

Lux Lyden

Patrick Gordon XIII

Iris Oppenheimer

Rebecca Lewis

And YOU.

That kind of barely touches the surface that the CCWF is looking to wreck. So please, don't take it personal, but Abigail has no interest.

"Oh? No interest, eh? Good for you."

Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2015, 11:43 PM

Well it's an absolute honor to be hand selected by the Universal Champion as his second pick to face at War Games. Just as Abigail was hand selected by the owner of this stupid federation to join a much higher prestige one in the CCWF.

You may have a few titles now, Trax. You've had a good start, for sure. It didn't take you long to become Xtreme Champion, and we all know all too well what happens in just a few short months after that. If, of course, the contestant isn't a hoax.

It's safe to admit you're no hoax.

You see, just like the Goddess, you're smart, as well. You made a few good choices, made a few good enemies, and bam. Golden. Then the ball kept rolling.

Argue with us that all of this didn't fall right into your lap. Not saying you didn't earn an
y of it. But just don't get used to it. The CCWF's fun has barely begun and it's far from ending. Your magic little case gave a free pass for now, but you've only prolonged the already long, miserable death of the XWF.

Meeting you at War Games will hardly be a preview for anyone, Trax. This little tradition that the XWF holds is something ridiculous to have at a time like this. Yes, Goddess will be surrounded by XWF "faithfuls", but "forced" to compete? She sign
ed up for this just like everyone else did, don't think "forced" is the right word to use. Don't think because Goddess is part of your little team that she's submissive to you at all. Christopher Isles mentioned he was "lax with his leashes". Well, that means he does NOT control what Abigail does. He can't. And he knows that. Goddess knows that you cannot control her, as well. Maybe, she's just a bit more silent about it. And Don't forget, the XWF "faithfuls" you speak of will be competing against other XWF "faithfuls" which surround all of the CCWF members drafted.

Almost sounds like a competition between XWF-people and the CCWF is the surprise.

Hate Post Like Post
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-06-2015, 02:53 AM

My my we meet again Abigail

Did you miss me?

Perhaps you were hoping I still had the xtreme title

I know I do

It will be my pleasure to be apart of the team that dismantles you

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-06-2015, 06:07 AM

(09-06-2015, 02:53 AM)The Reverend Tholomew Plague Said:

Did you miss me?

I know I do

(OOC Note: To end, gotta use [ /YouTube ]. Fixed it for you in the quote, so, correct it in your post if you want us to see your video in your post :)

Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2015, 07:50 AM

(09-06-2015, 02:53 AM)The Reverend Tholomew Plague Said: [YouTube]ihYwcaxEEUk[YouTube]

Did you miss me?

I know I do

No one missed you, Tholomew.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-06-2015, 08:17 AM

"Hey, listen sweet cakes, The D.A. is too much for you to handle, when people got your back. Imagine how it'll go when you're alone. Also, I missed Tholomew once. But, my aim seems to be getting better. Seriously, kill that dude for me. Please?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-06-2015, 08:28 AM

(09-06-2015, 08:17 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Hey, listen sweet cakes, The D.A. is too much for you to handle, when people got your back. Imagine how it'll go when you're alone. Also, I missed Tholomew once. But, my aim seems to be getting better. Seriously, kill that dude for me. Please?"

Consider him deceased, Violator.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2015, 01:06 PM

Abigail, we're on the same War Games team, I'm a 50% member, passive shareholder within the D.A., and damned proud to be in the XWF. On that note, while I'm none to thrilled about the scenario, it looks like anybody gunning for your head at War Games is gunning for mine by default. Now, if this all turns into some ruse play, need I remind you there is the world's biggest deep fat fryer ringside, so you might want to confer with your CCWF buddies whether you want to be original or extra crispy. Otherwise, I solemnly promise that anyone that lays a hand on you gets that hand ripped off and shoved into their sinuses.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2015, 08:01 PM

Frodo, you don't want me dead, I'm too much fun, and the night is young

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-07-2015, 08:03 PM

"No, I hate you. I hate every facet of your being. End your miserable life, you cunt."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2015, 08:15 PM

Well that's a damn shame isn't it

[
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2015, 08:29 PM

It sure is.

Violator, Abigail is reassuring you, Tholomew Plague will be dead before War Games is over.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-07-2015, 10:02 PM

Aw, how sweet of you, giving me what I always wanted, the kiss of death

[
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-08-2015, 11:13 AM

?????

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-09-2015, 07:10 AM

"Oh Abigail, Abigail, Abigail. And I thought I had an ego. Just remember that in our match against Team Victory II the only CCWF member that I know of is you, and you will be locked in an cage with the thorns of Christ surrounding you, looking to rip your skin off your bones, and not to mention 5 people gunning for you do to your association with the biggest threat this company has ever seen. I personally don't care about this CCWF vs. XWF crap, what I care about is M.E. You see, lately people have been treating me as an joke, saying I'm not the wrestler I claim to be. But War Games is my chance to prove myself as the best wrestler in this company, and If everyone goes after you and pins you, that's going to look bad on M.E's part. I know you might not like the way these teams have been put together, but like it or not, we're a team, and I'm going to make sure WE get the victory. Also, Isles has just revealed the team name, we're "The Hardcore Force", but no matter the name, the outcome will be the same. The winning team will be the one with M........... you should all know this by now....... E!"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-09-2015, 07:27 AM

"Mike is my nigga."

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2015, 07:41 AM

Mike, I'm proud to have you as a partner, and the same should be said of anybody on 7h3 H4rdc0r3 F0rc3. It's comforting to know I have a fellow D.A. member in the ring with me, but seriously, let's us assume Abigail is innocent enough until proven guilty here.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-09-2015, 07:53 AM

so the most pathetic in the xwf recruited the 2nd most pathetic in the xwf, good story

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-09-2015, 08:47 AM

"No Dim, Lane did not recruit Austin Fernando."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2015, 09:55 AM

(09-09-2015, 07:53 AM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said: so the most pathetic in the xwf recruited the 2nd most pathetic in the xwf, good story

(09-09-2015, 08:47 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "No Dim, Lane did not recruit Austin Fernando."

Quote:Lane, catching on, picks up Frodo. Black Label Driver! Lane with a Black Label Driver, spiking Frodo's head to the mat! Lane hooks the leg, and the ref has no choice but to count, as Damage rolls away up the entrance ramp.

One....

Two..........

Three!

Shhhhh... go back to sleep, Hobbit.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-09-2015, 10:00 AM

"Don't make you less of a whiny pathetic who loves to swallow Shane's cum by the ladleful. And hey, by the things you keep spewing, Peter is the best champion ever. Cause, according to you, you are, but he's got more wins over you than Robbie has layers of fat. Go cry into your Ben and Jerry's some more, you PMSing cow."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-10-2015, 09:00 PM

Hey Frodo....let's trip out

[
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-10-2015, 09:06 PM

"Go fuck yourself you limpdick vagina face."

Hate Post Like Post