Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Important! Zane Kingsley III issues an apology
09-04-2015, 03:51 PM
[Image: SE9JQhY.png]

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 06:06 PM
:PF 17 31707 1:
Did you see how that fucking bitch dodged me as soon as the discussion of a Hart title match came into play? Yet she was still hounding the fuck out of Lane for an undeserved title shot, claiming Lane was dodging? Hypocrite motherfucking cunt swab.

I hope that diseased whore knows what's going to happen if that fucking title gets defended against anybody but me. I'll turn that fucking match into a massacre that makes st. valentine's day look like a day of love and happiness!

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
09-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Pops, Maverick might as well go ahead and engrave your name on that belt of his. Both of them, if you were to decide to. He can literally not do a single thing about you taking them from him, dude.

The nerve of that motherfucker, acting like he should get a shot. Check your bank account, Mav. You can't AFFORD a title shot.

Anyway, Zane... I've been looking for a new publicist and social handler. You down?

09-04-2015, 06:18 PM
(09-04-2015 03:51 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  [Image: SE9JQhY.png]

"Bwhahahahaha. That made my day."
09-04-2015, 06:34 PM
"Lane, apparently you can't do anything right. Ginger is nowhere near towards the Uni shot in terms of funds, yet she was still granted a title shot by the GMs. And Mystery, sorry, but it seems your message was lost across the sea of idiocy I have to put up with. You're on- first show after War Games."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Yeeah, dummy. By the GMs. Not me. Hence why I told you to go earn it, dude.

I can't "give" you a shot if you don't qualify. Get it now?

Ducking Maverick. As fucking if.

09-04-2015, 06:44 PM
(09-04-2015 06:41 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Yeeah, dummy. By the GMs. Not me. Hence why I told you to go earn it, dude.

I can't "give" you a shot if you don't qualify. Get it now?

Ducking Maverick. As fucking if.

"No, you were talking about my bank account and how it can't afford a Uni title shot, and I was proving that claim null and void. And yeah, I'm earning my future title shot, just wait until you see my victory at War Games."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 06:49 PM
(09-04-2015 06:12 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Anyway, Zane... I've been looking for a new publicist and social handler. You down?

[Image: kttM4qU.png]

Current clients:

09-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Ugh... my god, man... alright, look...

Loverboy pulls out two XWF Action Figures, a Loverboy and a Maverick. He acts out the scene with the figures so Maverick can understand and then shut the fuck up.

Okay, so this rare figure is me. See how it comes with a giant belt and says "LEGENDS" across the blister pack? These are sold out in stores. And this one is you. It's pretty much the only figure on the shelves, dude. Like, if you go to Big Lots or K Mart or whatever, you'll find two dozen Mavericks and probably a couple of Ghost Tanks.

Anyway, here's you asking ME, the CHAMPION, to grant you a shot when you only have a pedestrian's amount of cash in your winnings.

"Dur dur dur, hey Vinnie, gimme a shot you pussy faggot pussy fag! Dur dur dur, I'm gonna take a dump on something now!"

Then I come back like this.

"God damn it Maverick, you cum gargling retard... I CAN'T award a title shot to someone UNLESS they have a certain amount of winnings to their name. IF THEY DID, then I could. But you don't, so put your little baby boner away and for god's sake stop shitting all over the place."

NOW do you get it, dude?

Loverboy tosses the action figures to Maverick, then smirks.

Hold on to that Loverboy figure, kid. It's going to be worth more than your house someday.

09-04-2015, 06:58 PM
(09-04-2015 06:49 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  
(09-04-2015 06:12 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Anyway, Zane... I've been looking for a new publicist and social handler. You down?

Call my people, Zane. Just ask any hot bitch in the building for my number. She'll have it.

09-04-2015, 07:10 PM
(09-04-2015 06:34 PM)Maverick Said:  "Lane, apparently you can't do anything right. Ginger is nowhere near towards the Uni shot in terms of funds, yet she was still granted a title shot by the GMs. And Mystery, sorry, but it seems your message was lost across the sea of idiocy I have to put up with. You're on- first show after War Games."

I want the fucking shot today. Meet me in the fucking alley you piece of nigger shit.

(09-04-2015 06:57 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Ugh... my god, man... alright, look...

Loverboy pulls out two XWF Action Figures, a Loverboy and a Maverick. He acts out the scene with the figures so Maverick can understand and then shut the fuck up.

Okay, so this rare figure is me. See how it comes with a giant belt and says "LEGENDS" across the blister pack? These are sold out in stores. And this one is you. It's pretty much the only figure on the shelves, dude. Like, if you go to Big Lots or K Mart or whatever, you'll find two dozen Mavericks and probably a couple of Ghost Tanks.

Anyway, here's you asking ME, the CHAMPION, to grant you a shot when you only have a pedestrian's amount of cash in your winnings.

"Dur dur dur, hey Vinnie, gimme a shot you pussy faggot pussy fag! Dur dur dur, I'm gonna take a dump on something now!"

"God damn it Maverick, you cum gargling retard... I CAN'T award a title shot to someone UNLESS they have a certain amount of winnings to their name. IF THEY DID, then I could. But yo don't, so put your little baby boner away and for god's sake stop shitting all over the place.

NOW do you get it, dude?

Loverboy tosses the action figures to Maverick, the smirks.

Hold on to that Loverboy figure, kid. It's going to be worth more than your house someday.

OOC: LMFAO omg!

09-04-2015, 07:11 PM
(09-04-2015 06:57 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Ugh... my god, man... alright, look...

"God damn it Maverick, you cum gargling retard... I CAN'T award a title shot to someone UNLESS they have a certain amount of winnings to their name. IF THEY DID, then I could. But yo don't, so put your little baby boner away and for god's sake stop shitting all over the place.

NOW do you get it, dude?

Loverboy tosses the action figures to Maverick, the smirks.

"There's no point in even arguing about this. You lost to Trax, and you'll likely lose to him again. Which means that little scene you just acted out is basically null and void."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:15 PM
(09-04-2015 07:10 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  
(09-04-2015 06:34 PM)Maverick Said:  "Lane, apparently you can't do anything right. Ginger is nowhere near towards the Uni shot in terms of funds, yet she was still granted a title shot by the GMs. And Mystery, sorry, but it seems your message was lost across the sea of idiocy I have to put up with. You're on- first show after War Games."

I want the fucking shot today. Meet me in the fucking alley you piece of nigger shit.

"Explain to me why I should. For all I know, should I meet you in said alley, you'd probably rape me."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Yeah, Maverick... Trax beat 20% of me, good for him. I still got my licks in though, didn't I?

As for you? You'd have to wait until I was back in a coma to even have a chance.

Not that I blame you for forgetting what happened last time we met. That was a LOT of head trauma you took.

09-04-2015, 07:20 PM
(09-04-2015 07:17 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Yeah, Maverick... Trax beat 20% of me, good for him. I still got my licks in though, didn't I?

As for you? You'd have to wait until I was back in a coma to even have a chance.

Not that I blame you for forgetting what happened last time we met. That was a LOT of head trauma you took.

"The Maverick in January is different than this Maverick. You see, I'm actually a champion now, where as you're just a pussy ass fuckboy who has to rely on his butt buddies the CCWF to bail him out of every situation."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Your titles are my sloppy seconds. How's my dick taste, Iceman?

And who exactly helped me win the Universal Championship against two former champs who you could NEVER stand toe to toe with, much less beat both of at the same FUCKING TIME.

09-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Poppa Feder, can you believe this shitcicle beat John Samuels? No wonder Johnny retired.

09-04-2015, 07:30 PM
(09-04-2015 06:58 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  
(09-04-2015 06:49 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  

Call my people, Zane. Just ask any hot bitch in the building for my number. She'll have it.

[Image: LRpMMju.png]

[Image: CBhtmrT.png]

Current clients:

09-04-2015, 07:34 PM
(09-04-2015 07:26 PM)Lux Lyden Said:  "Come on Mav, don't be a pussy. You're the leader of our team for War Games, you need to man up and meet Poppa Feder, in that alley. Don't wuss out. You have to stand your ground and show him, that you're not afraid of him. I mean, what's going to happen at War Games? Are you going to wait outside the ring if we have to face the team he's on? No, right? So just meet the man in the alley and get this shit over with. Okay?"

". . .Fuck it. You know what? I just don't fucking care anymore. Practically everyone in the damned federation has a hateboner for me the size of Reeve's loss streak, a fucking magical turd of mine is walking around, I just don't fucking care anymore. Mystery, I'm going to meet you in that alley, and by God, I don't care what the hell happens, I'm going to fucking bash your head in."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:37 PM
(09-04-2015 07:35 PM)Austin Fernando Said:  "Even Maverick's team is starting to acknowledge the fact that their captain is a fucking pussy. My apologies in advanced, Lux, that you're going to have to carry this pile of shit if you want any hope of winning.

"Zane, put this guy on a tighter leash man."

"Shut the fuck up you autistic piece of motherfucking shit. Goddamn. I hate you. Go get traded by your fucking captain again because you suck."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:39 PM
(09-04-2015 07:35 PM)Austin Fernando Said:  "Even Maverick's team is starting to acknowledge the fact that their captain is a fucking pussy. My apologies in advanced, Lux, that you're going to have to carry this pile of shit if you want any hope of winning.

[Image: AKanfyd.png]

Current clients:

09-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Definitely wasn't pussy juice, dude. Mav here is deathly allergic to pussy.

09-04-2015, 07:41 PM
(09-04-2015 07:39 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  

"Shut the fuck up. Goddamn, fuck what I said earlier, I can't stand you. You don't have the right to be my master. You don't have the balls to do so. So you know what? Fuck off, you illiterate, second- rate trash."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:43 PM
(09-04-2015 07:15 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:10 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  

"Explain to me why I should. For all I know, should I meet you in said alley, you'd probably rape me."

So you are admitting and accepting the fact that if I turn faggot and decide I'm going to invade you in the worst way possible, you'd have no chance in fucking hell of stopping or even delaying my entry? What a man you are.

(09-04-2015 07:26 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Poppa Feder, can you believe this shitcicle beat John Samuels? No wonder Johnny retired.

I'd kill myself if he beat me. I'd cut a scathing promo on my pathetic ass self in a mirror and just off myself right then and there because fuck me in the ass if I can't beat some pussy ass shit fetish pansy like Maverick.

09-04-2015, 07:43 PM
(09-04-2015 07:40 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Definitely wasn't pussy juice, dude. Mav here is deathly allergic to pussy.

"Oh, a gay joke. Real fucking original there, kiddo. What's next, going on about how I was framed for shitting on titles? What other unoriginal insult do you have planned in your deck of cards?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:46 PM
(09-04-2015 07:41 PM)Austin Fernando Said:  "Go get traded due to me sucking? First round pick, I requested the trade. Maverick, your logic failed you more than your fucking wrestling ability right there, take a seat and take the L you just got handed by not only me, but Lux, Lane, Feder, Zane, and pretty much every other human being you've ever made contact with."

"Name your fucking date you want to get stomped into oblivion. No bullshit. No cheap insults. Just name a date dammit, 'cause I'm gonna enjoy shutting you up for good."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:47 PM
(09-04-2015 07:43 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:15 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:10 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  :PF 17 31707 1:

So you are admitting and accepting the fact that if I turn faggot and decide I'm going to invade you in the worst way possible, you'd have no chance in fucking hell of stopping or even delaying my entry? What a man you are.

(09-04-2015 07:26 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Poppa Feder, can you believe this shitcicle beat John Samuels? No wonder Johnny retired.

I'd kill myself if he beat me. I'd cut a scathing promo on my pathetic ass self in a mirror and just off myself right then and there because fuck me in the ass if I can't beat some pussy ass shit fetish pansy like Maverick.

"I already said I'd meet you in the alley. What the fuck are you going on about now, retard?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:49 PM
I don't see you here. Which alley are you in faggot?

09-04-2015, 07:50 PM
(09-04-2015 07:41 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:39 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  

"Shut the fuck up. Goddamn, fuck what I said earlier, I can't stand you. You don't have the right to be my master. You don't have the balls to do so. So you know what? Fuck off, you illiterate, second- rate trash."

[Image: 47qS5NK.png]

Current clients:

09-04-2015, 07:51 PM
(09-04-2015 07:49 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  :PF 17 31707 1:
I don't see you here. Which alley are you in faggot?

". . .Shit, we never agrred on an alley to meet at. Alright, where are you so I can fucking bash you?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:52 PM
(09-04-2015 07:43 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:40 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  Definitely wasn't pussy juice, dude. Mav here is deathly allergic to pussy.

"Oh, a gay joke. Real fucking original there, kiddo. What's next, going on about how I was framed for shitting on titles? What other unoriginal insult do you have planned in your deck of cards?"

I didn't call you gay, I said you couldn't get laid. Gay people get laid.

Besides, I'm not the one here resting on cliches or bringing up old shit. Must have been Un who was doing that.

09-04-2015, 07:53 PM
(09-04-2015 07:50 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:41 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:39 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  [Image: AKanfyd.png]

"Yeah, I'm questioning your balls. I keep talking to you because you don't know how to shut the fuck up, you bitch. I'm also willing to bet you have a pussy, since you have yet to show your face. STOP HIDING BEHIND TWITTER, YOU PUSSY."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:56 PM
(09-04-2015 07:52 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:43 PM)Maverick Said:  

I didn't call you gay, I said you couldn't get laid. Gay people get laid.

Besides, I'm not the one here resting on cliches or bringing up old shit. Must have been Un who was doing that.

"Still saying I can't get laid, which is a common ass insult around here. I would have thought the former Universal Champion would have had more to say than just saying I can't bed anyone. Oh, and an Un insult! NOW who's the one relying on old shit?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm in fuckin' Budapest bitch. Where are you?

And who or what in the blackest dicks of all fucks is Un? Is that a code name for Maverick's transvestite alter ego or some fuckball shit?

09-04-2015, 07:58 PM
(09-04-2015 07:55 PM)Austin Fernando Said:  "Maverick, you talk a bunch of shit, tell me I'm 'not worth your time', and then not a week later are back out and challenging me to a match.

"You lost your opportunity to make something of your pathetic career, man.

"Continue to get beat down by just about fucking everyone on the roster, I'll sit back and enjoy."

"I challenged you because I can't stand you talking shit anymore. You act like you own the place, but. . ."

"WHEN WAS THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU HELD A CHAMPIONSHIP?"

"That's why I'm challenging you. You haven't done shit. Hell, even when you were a part of Defiance, your team couldn't even trust you to the point where they would give you the Tag Titles. So, prove me wrong. Beat me, and maybe I'll spare a shred of respect for you, pussy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 07:59 PM
(09-04-2015 07:53 PM)Maverick Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:50 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:41 PM)Maverick Said:  "Shut the fuck up. Goddamn, fuck what I said earlier, I can't stand you. You don't have the right to be my master. You don't have the balls to do so. So you know what? Fuck off, you illiterate, second- rate trash."

"Yeah, I'm questioning your balls. I keep talking to you because you don't know how to shut the fuck up, you bitch. I'm also willing to bet you have a pussy, since you have yet to show your face. STOP HIDING BEHIND TWITTER, YOU PUSSY."

[Image: 3APKWFm.png]

Current clients:

09-04-2015, 07:59 PM
(09-04-2015 07:56 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said:  :PF 17 31707 1:
I'm in fuckin' Budapest bitch. Where are you?

And who or what in the blackest dicks of all fucks is Un? Is that a code name for Maverick's transvestite alter ego or some fuckball shit?

". . .Fuck, Budapest. I'm in Battle Creek. Shit, looks like I got a ways to travel. And as for Un, you don't want to know."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 08:01 PM
(09-04-2015 07:59 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:50 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  [Image: 47qS5NK.png]

". . .You obviously can't comprehend what I'm saying. I mean uploading a video promo, you know, as a response like all the others are doing? Yeah, you'd still be behind a camera, but it would be a step up than just being a keyboard warrior, hiding behind a Twitter."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 08:03 PM
(09-04-2015 07:59 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  
(09-04-2015 07:50 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:  [Image: 47qS5NK.png]

"Also, your profile picture is to the left of your tweet. Do you not even know your lefts from your rights?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
09-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Battle Creek? What are you some fuckin' RVD wannabe? Shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Zane Kingsley III "disappointed" in Chris Mercy Zane Kingsley III 6 1,201 03-18-2016 01:03 AM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Important:  Zane Kingsley III makes a major announcement Zane Kingsley III 3 1,278 09-06-2015 05:41 PM
Last Post: Maverick

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)