Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
1,000 souls, 1 Red Ninja
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-02-2015, 04:50 PM

The footsteps of a grand army, comprised of the restless souls of a thousand warriors march in one rhythm, one solitary heartbeat across the fields of Mortal Kombat. Their minds and collective will all linked with a single purpose, ultimate and absolute power.

Atop a hill they stand, looking upon other fierce kombatants, wagering life and limb for the exact prize sought after by many for a millennia. The bravest, strongest, and most cunning from the seven realms all gathered; at the ready to put forth an ultimate sacrifice and claim glory on the summit of the ladder, and usher in their regime as champion of Mortal Kombat.

Amongs these fighters are legendary foes such as Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, and the demi-God Raiden; as well including devious minds belonging to Shang Tsung, Quan-Chi and the four armed generals of the Shokan, Goro and Kintaro. Edenia, Outworld, Earthrealm, Order, Chaos, and the Netherrealm are all represent by their champions, hoping to achieve victory and unleash their agendas throughout existence.

The pillars of past tournaments stand as ancient relics, a testament to the prestige of battles that take place here. Each pillar, a ladder; setting the stories of past champions and the triumphs that were overcome, the struggles each fighter must endure to become enshrined in the plains where brutality and death walk hand in hand. A place where blood flows as water, and pain is as varied as cloud patterns.

The kombatants stand before a mighty throne, sat upon by the emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn, twitching as they wait for the sound of the gong, the sound of the Dragon. The sound of Mortal Kombat.

The emperor rises to his feet and takes a firm grasp upon his hammer. A grunt escapes his mouth as he heaves his hammer and prepares to strike.

BOOOOOSHHHHH

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

At that moment, the astral soldiers, clad in red garb, rushed the field and began an assault on the other kombatants.

As the Tarkatan and Shirai Rut charged towards one another, they were routed by a slew of spectral ninjas. The hordes of bladed creatures and kunai shinobis fell easily, until all that remained were the general's, Baraka and Scorpion. They both taunted the ghosts and called out their leader by calling him a coward, an action that proved to be a fatal mistake. The ghastly figures came together as one, proclaiming to his opponents:

We are Ermac!

The three converged as both Scorpion and Baraka unleash a relentless flurry upon the red ninja. No avail. Ermac eludes every blow, partying their strikes towards one another as trails follow the path of his eerily glowing green eyes.

Seconds later Ermac spots an opening to strike, land a ferocious thrust kick to Scorpion's gut and landing a backward crescent kick to Baraka's groin on the rebound. At a distance, Scorpion decides to launch a kunai towards Ermac, but it is dodged and instead impales a reeling Baraka through his cranium, ending the Tarkatan's hope of surviving the quarrel. Scorpion charges at Ermac but is taken off guard as the red one stops him dead in his tracks. Scorpion remains motionless as Ermac holds him steady with telekinesis while he sends one of his souls to reanimate the corpse of Baraka.

Foolish spectre, what is one vengeful spirit to that of many.

Scorpion squirms and groans as he struggles to break free, but Ermac is far too strong. The possessed Baraka lurches towards Scorpion's paralyzed stance as Ermac speaks two words that forces The yellow ninja's eyes to widen is sheer fright.

Finish Him.

At that moment, the altered Tarkatan unleashed his bladed wrath upon Scorpion, severing finger from hand, head from neck, and intestine from bowel before falling to the ground and the plagerous soul returned to it's host.

Meanwhile another bevy of red clad spirits do battle with a collective of Earthrealm forces and Col. Jackson Briggs mounts a defensive effort but fails as he is staggeringly outnumbered. The warriors once again assimilate into one being, assuming the guise of Bjorn Felhammen.

Impressive human, but your attempt to best me is moot. Concede defeat and I'll add your soul to those that reside within me. Decline and be forever damned deep within the Soulnado.

In an act of defiance, Jax tosses a double barreled middle finger and punches the ground, causing Ermac to stumble and fall as fissures crack open. As Ermac carefully rises to his feet, he is met with a jaw cracking right hook, sending the Norse ghost into a pit. Jax shrugs and grins cockly only to have the expression erased as he turns around. The once was Felhammen bursts from the ground, eyes flashing and leeching a green ectoplasmic steam.

What strength you possess. Now let's test that will of yours.

A surge of green energy encompasses the cybernetic solider as Jax puts forth a great struggle to overcome. Slowy Jax's metal arms bend and reach for his neck, hands grasping at the neck. A blood curdling screech echoes throughout the field as robotic hands grip Jax's throat and proceeds to squeeze slow, releasing tears of excruciating pain as the sound of crumbling vertebrae, gouged eyes, and throat tissue now the consistency of ground meat mark the brutal end of another life.

Hours pass and only a few remain. The legion that is Ermac encircle the ones fortunate enough to reach into the depths of this twisted game of gore and attrition. The disembodied 1,000 become a singular, menacing figure; hovering as if gravity feared his very existance. A caucophony of voices emanate through his hooded cowl, in many languages speaking the words:

We are Ermac. By what meaningless odds do you each cling, to believe you have what it takes to muster up the ability to defeat kombatants such as I. I am a thousand warriors with a thousand skills, each with a thousand ways to eviscerate you all a thousand times over in a thousand different combinations. Tread mightily if you must, for it will be you last footprint in the sands of.....

MORTAL KOMBAT.

OOC: This was a draining as it was fun. I hope I have given you all an entertaining read and please feel free to give some feedback. I always welcome suggestions for future RPs as well as compliment on my strong points. Thank you for reading and hope to read some veteran work.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post