Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADES! Who will get traded?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2015, 05:37 PM

(09-03-2015, 05:24 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said: [Image: gepabrS.png]

"I gave you a compliment. . . so you tell me you're my pimp? Haha, no. You are not, and never will be, my pimp."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2015, 05:44 PM

"Mav...."

He smirks.

"...he may not be your "pimp", but I'm most certainly going to make you my bitch. And the Hart Title? Hell, that's a really nice belt ya got there. A bloody shame I haven't had the chance to formally introduce myself to you, and that shiny gold belt. But at War Games? Ya'd best hope our paths do not cross, because I *will* embarrass you."

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 05:51 PM

(09-03-2015, 05:44 PM)Alexander Aries Said: "Mav...."

He smirks.

"...he may not be your "pimp", but I'm most certainly going to make you my bitch. And the Hart Title? Hell, that's a really nice belt ya got there. A bloody shame I haven't had the chance to formally introduce myself to you, and that shiny gold belt. But at War Games? Ya'd best hope our paths do not cross, because I *will* embarrass you."

". . ."

"Apologies, I know I can be quite popular these times, but I must ask--"

"Who are you?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2015, 06:04 PM

(09-03-2015, 05:51 PM)Maverick Said:

He smirks.

". . ."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Aries, Mister..." -sarcasm- "..."Perfection Incarnate". Really? So being perfect entails shitting on titles? Being perfect entails drinking alcohol and causing said shit to speak to you and everyone else? Something Bjorn gave you magically made your shit talk...shit...about you. Pitiful. That tryst you had with Peter Gilmour? You enjoyed it I suppose. Because judging from all the media coverage I've seen of you, you're a dick loving Nancy. Why else would those two titles you have been from a sweet, loving girl like that ditz Ginger Snap? Or that Ark Championship from that..." -disgusted look- "...what was that? Reeve Alexandra Gordon?"

"Yeah. I've beaten two females. Hard fought matches."
more sarcasm. "I thought maybe you could offer a challenge, but just like most Americans, you offer disrespect. Typical."

Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2015, 06:14 PM

"What cap'n cunt? Nothing to say? Gonna act like some big fucking celebrity because you've been a Universal Champion? Oh wait! You've never HELD a top tier title. Didn't you waste a briefcase or something? Am I wrong?"

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-03-2015, 06:31 PM

I'm with Maverick when it comes to being Sherlock Holmes? There's a mystery to be solved. We must find Lane's manhood so he May fight his battles on his own and have to make a living sucking the dicks of those who aide him

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 06:58 PM

(09-03-2015, 06:04 PM)Alexander Aries Said:
(09-03-2015, 05:51 PM)Maverick Said:

He smirks.

". . ."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Aries, Mister..." -sarcasm- "..."Perfection Incarnate". Really? So being perfect entails shitting on titles? Being perfect entails drinking alcohol and causing said shit to speak to you and everyone else? Something Bjorn gave you magically made your shit talk...shit...about you. Pitiful. That tryst you had with Peter Gilmour? You enjoyed it I suppose. Because judging from all the media coverage I've seen of you, you're a dick loving Nancy. Why else would those two titles you have been from a sweet, loving girl like that ditz Ginger Snap? Or that Ark Championship from that..." -disgusted look- "...what was that? Reeve Alexandra Gordon?"

"Yeah. I've beaten two females. Hard fought matches."
more sarcasm. "I thought maybe you could offer a challenge, but just like most Americans, you offer disrespect. Typical."

"Nope, sorry, doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, of course you would believe I shat on the title, and of course you believed my apparently- magical- poo. Why am I not surprised at this point? And I only drank alcohol that one time due to that M.E kid, or whatever his name is, because he's a bitch who loves to keep saying his name. Last time I'll ever do that. Trust me, should you wish to face me for the Hart Championship, as long as it's on a date I'm free, and you have proven yourself, I'll accept that challenge."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 07:08 PM

"Fuck, I'm getting off topic here. VINNIE YOU FUCKING PUSSY RESPOND TO ME."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 07:14 PM

Aren't you from Canada Aries? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't my ancestors come over and piss all over your homeland? America throws the grandest of celebration, whilst Canada is that goofy neighbor that resides upstairs that moped and masturbates out of sadness over the fact they never get invited to any of the good parties.

Any who, if your sit is springing to life Maverick, I recommend you have that looked at immediately. I know of a good Voodoo priestess in New Orleans. I can make arrangements for a consultation if you'd like.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 07:15 PM

I responded to you yesterday, dude. I said no.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 07:28 PM

(09-03-2015, 07:15 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I responded to you yesterday, dude. I said no.

"Then what do I have to do to get the Uni title match?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 07:30 PM

Become the number one contender, asshole.

How do you do that? Ask someone who makes those things happen. My job is to win, not book.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 07:31 PM

(09-03-2015, 07:30 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Become the number one contender, asshole.

How do you do that? Ask someone who makes those things happen. My job is to win, not book.

"'Kay."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-03-2015, 07:33 PM

(09-03-2015, 07:14 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Aren't you from Canada Aries? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't my ancestors come over and piss all over your homeland?

Christopher: One look at his roster page says that he was born in England, brah. Canada's just where he resides.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 08:10 PM

Ahh the country that was defeated by farmers and half baked brown people.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-04-2015, 08:11 PM

ooc: I've actually lost track here. So what did the final teams end up being? haha

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 08:34 PM

As far as I've gather Vinny's and Morbids are unchanged, everything else is more out of whack than a Picasso on acid.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-04-2015, 08:34 PM

OOC: Final team is Maverick, Lux Lyden, Patrick Gordon XIII, Iris Oppenheimer, Ghost Tank, and Rebecca Lewis.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post