Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADES! Who will get traded?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2015, 12:25 PM

(09-03-2015, 12:20 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-03-2015, 12:10 PM)Maverick Said: "Fuck you. I gave you a chance to actually be someone more than a j0bber, but it seems you don't want that opportunity."

Ghost Tank laughs hard, laughs for a couple of minutes straight before starting to snicker, then it tapers off into him just grinning wide as he spoke,

"Figuratively, because I do not want to fight one of your animated piles of shit touching me."

"Yeah, don't ask me about that myself. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with that."

"Anyway, I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU A CHANCE. What did the other captains do? Skipped over you. What about Eli James, the same person who drafted you as well? Nope, skipped over you. With Oni taken out of the draft for being too much of a horny slut, I looked at you, and I saw you were the only semi- good pick left. Thus, I drafted you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2015, 12:27 PM

"Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O
And on this team, they ate Ice Cream
ELI-ELI-O
With a yum, yum here
And a mmm mmm there
Here a munch, there a munch
Everywhere a munch, munch
Old MacScully joined a team
ELI-ELI-O"

Scully stops singing and suddenly becomes more serious.

"Eli-O, you wanna trad me with Trax? You and Trax wanna tweet me like a loser? Screw both your teams! I Howard Finkel someone should come and get me!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-03-2015, 12:32 PM

(09-02-2015, 02:30 PM)Maverick Said: "So, I can see the ball is in my court for the last pick, and looking at the potential prospects--"

"Uh- huh. Interesting. . ."

"Oni Kymiku, since you're the only person left on there who at least has the potential to be half- decent, welcome to the team."

"Yeah, that's what's cultivating my ire towards you, Maverick. Why I'm not caring about the other captains not picking me. It's because they didn't decide to put me down. They didn't decide to pick me, only after their final pick was pulled out of competition for being a complete and utter fuck-up. Maybe that's why you chose Oni instead of me. Because you're, ultimately, a fuck-up, and maybe you felt that you can use that status to get into Oni's pants.

So, yeah. Go fuck yourself."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 12:38 PM

(09-03-2015, 12:32 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-02-2015, 02:30 PM)Maverick Said: "So, I can see the ball is in my court for the last pick, and looking at the potential prospects--"

"Uh- huh. Interesting. . ."

"Oni Kymiku, since you're the only person left on there who at least has the potential to be half- decent, welcome to the team."

"Yeah, that's what's cultivating my ire towards you, Maverick. Why I'm not caring about the other captains not picking me. It's because they didn't decide to put me down. They didn't decide to pick me, only after their final pick was pulled out of competition for being a complete and utter fuck-up. Maybe that's why you chose Oni instead of me. Because you're, ultimately, a fuck-up, and maybe you felt that you can use that status to get into Oni's pants.

So, yeah. Go fuck yourself."

"I only said that to make Oni feel better. Because she was a horny bitch. I thought I could get her to calm down for just one moment, and actually see how she was in the ring. But nope, that fucker got herself banned."

"T, can I call you T? Too bad, I'm calling you T anyway. I knew that once Oni got herself banned, I should have gone with you, this entire time. Yeah, you may be in a rough patch, but do you go and get yourself fired, like Oni?"

"No. I thought not."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-03-2015, 12:52 PM

"Give me five thousand XBux, and I'll rescind my offer, fight for you loyally, and this will be put behind us."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-03-2015, 12:53 PM

(09-03-2015, 10:37 AM)Maverick Said:
(09-03-2015, 10:16 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: ooc:Wait your right my bad, I'm 100% keeping davids fern and sitre but mav I'll trade everyone else for Lux final offer

Give me your briefcase and I'll kick you 20K alongside Lux, and you can keep one more of your teammates.

The offer I gave is my final offer, yeah or nah?

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 12:57 PM

(09-03-2015, 12:53 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(09-03-2015, 10:37 AM)Maverick Said:
(09-03-2015, 10:16 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: ooc:Wait your right my bad, I'm 100% keeping davids fern and sitre but mav I'll trade everyone else for Lux final offer

Give me your briefcase and I'll kick you 20K alongside Lux, and you can keep one more of your teammates.

Then call me crazy, but no deal lol

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-03-2015, 12:59 PM

I love the scent of dissension in the afternoon.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-03-2015, 01:21 PM

(09-03-2015, 12:57 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-03-2015, 12:53 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(09-03-2015, 10:37 AM)Maverick Said: Give me your briefcase and I'll kick you 20K alongside Lux, and you can keep one more of your teammates.

Then call me crazy, but no deal lol
Ok fine but my team is TOO stacked haha so I'm giving you lewis since you've lost oni, and Eli I'm giving you back Roman.

Trax,Sitre,Fern, Davids, Scully and Mr K is my final team.Taking no more offers.

Edit: make that I'm giving Eli Mr K and I'll keep Roman

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 01:35 PM

Sounds good to me, man. Unless anyone wants to make any final offers to me, final team is Mav, Lux, PG13, Iris, GT, and Lewis.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 01:41 PM

OOC: My team is: Eli, Mystery #2, Mr K, and two Soon-To-Be-Anounced

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 01:48 PM

Pest: Put your shit on your team, boy.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 02:11 PM

(09-03-2015, 01:48 PM)Pest Said: Pest: Put your shit on your team, boy.

[Image: oh-i39m-sorry-was-you-talkin-to-me-meme-11415.jpg]

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-03-2015, 02:20 PM

[Image: 2096hw7.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 02:40 PM

Look at all these weak sacks of sad shit trying desperately to trade each other like baseball cards. Trax, doesn't swapping human beings on a trading block make you even more of an Uncle Tom? You sold out to the pink-toe mentality and now you get to sleep in the nice house?

Fucking disgusting.

Tell you what though, Nappy Roots, if you draw my team at War Games you'll wish you kept all those extra partners.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-03-2015, 02:50 PM

(09-03-2015, 02:40 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Look at all these weak sacks of sad shit trying desperately to trade each other like baseball cards. Trax, doesn't swapping human beings on a trading block make you even more of an Uncle Tom? You sold out to the pink-toe mentality and now you get to sleep in the nice house?

Fucking disgusting.

Tell you what though, Nappy Roots, if you draw my team at War Games you'll wish you kept all those extra partners.

I know right? Almost as bad as trading a soul for a championship, opps.

Don't be mad I have people scrambling to be on my team and nobody gives two fucks about yours even with an all time great in Poppa Fedder on it, people just know a winning option when they see one I guess.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 02:56 PM

Don't kid yourself. You could be god damn Ghost Tank and people would still all want to be on your ten-man team.

Thing is, it won't make any difference... see, you think I've got only ONE all-time great on my team? Bitch, everyone on the bill with the exception of the up and coming rookie Code Red has had a career that would eclipse yours ten times over. Guppy Parsh is one of the best champions the XWF has ever seen. Gilmour is like a 25 time X-Treme Champion or some shit. I've got more title reigns than you've got step fathers.

MY WHOLE TEAM IS GREAT. And it was designed that way from the starting gun. No need for me to mess with perfection, pussy.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 03:11 PM

(09-03-2015, 02:56 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: No need for me to mess with perfection, pussy.

"I beg to fucking disagree. MY team is perfection, led by the Hart Champion, who, mind you, has been fucking undefeated since his return. By my side, I got Lux Lyden, the same man who drew potentially one of the top contenders for your title, Trax. Iris Oppenheimer, the same girl who stole your boy Peter's finishing move and damn near beat you at Turning Point. I have two solid up- and- comers in Patrick Gordon XIII and Rebecca Lewis. The only person left is Ghost Tank, which, remind me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he claim a victory of Peter Gilmour?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:18 PM

Silly Maverick.

You act like having a win over Gilmour is something noteworthy. The guy is a work horse and h takes on anybody... of course he's going to lose some from time to time, you fucking clown. Besides, it wasn't even Ghost Tank who scored the fall.

And Lux? Trax? They haven't done jack shit except draw against each other and then take a mutual dive to get handed the tag straps. It's the most disgraceful thing to happen to the tags since YOU.

And you want to talk about the Hart? Bitch. Been there, done that, STARTED it. When I held the title it mattered, now it's just another Ark.

Oh, look, you went and got that one too... how fitting.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-03-2015, 03:19 PM

(09-03-2015, 02:56 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Don't kid yourself. You could be god damn Ghost Tank and people would still all want to be on your ten-man team.

Thing is, it won't make any difference... see, you think I've got only ONE all-time great on my team? Bitch, everyone on the bill with the exception of the up and coming rookie Code Red has had a career that would eclipse yours ten times over. Guppy Parsh is one of the best champions the XWF has ever seen. Gilmour is like a 25 time X-Treme Champion or some shit. I've got more title reigns than you've got step fathers.

MY WHOLE TEAM IS GREAT. And it was designed that way from the starting gun. No need for me to mess with perfection, pussy.

Six man team, don't exaggerate everything like your musical popularity, Megastar my black ass, pimpled faced high schoolers who uploaded videos of Guitar Hero tutorials on Youtube have more music fame than your ass.

Oh and well I would think people who have been here for years would have in total a better career here than me who has had like 10 matches silly, but I'm catching up, incredibly fast, I find it cute you're bigging up Gilly now by the way when not too long ago you was treating him like Maverick does titles and shitting all over him.

Whole team is great? Arguably, and yet, IF you lose at War Games, which is a huge possibility if you go up against my team, no doubt you'll start pointing out faults in your so called perfect teammates and blaming everyone else but yourself, yawn.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:27 PM

That's because I'm the best that ever was, kid.

I can't be the one to blame when I'm the one with a rating of 100 in every fucking category. I'm like a real-life created player in Madden on whatever team you probably use to cheat with. Probably fucking Atlanta because OF COURSE.

But see there, little man? You already cracked your foundation and admitted that beating me is only a POSSIBILITY.

For me, kicking your ass back behind the counter of a Popeye's in the hood is a motherfucking CERTAINTY.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 03:28 PM

"Silly Lane."

"I thought you were JUST hyping up Peter Gilmour. Y'know, the same guy you just recently drafted? Why else would you claim that your team is PERFECT?"

"Now, whereas I'm sure your partners can't stand you, here on Team Perfection, I'm going to make sure we run just like cogs in the machine. We will have no weaknesses, we'll cover each other, and our combined strength could beat anyone."

"And by the way, last I checked, didn't you say that Trax actually had some credibility for beating Dimallisher and getting the X-treme title?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:30 PM

"Credibility" and "standing a chance against me" are completely god damn separate, you walking failed abortion.

I can't even stand looking at your bright-ass face. Get some bronzeer.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 03:36 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:30 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: "Credibility" and "standing a chance against me" are completely god damn separate, you walking failed abortion.

I can't even stand looking at your bright-ass face. Get some bronzeer.

"No, I wasn't talking about him having a chance against you. You were saying Trax did jack shit sans tying with Lux Lyden and executing injuring Justice Drake to get the Tag Titles with him, but I proved you wrong."

"And once again, you fail to understand lighting and other special effects."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:39 PM

Whatever, Casper, you're hurting my eyes.

Don't you have a pile of shit to go deal with?

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 03:43 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:39 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Whatever, Casper, you're hurting my eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"He's right in front of me."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 03:50 PM

I love these rage fits going on between you, it's astounding to think that you all forget experience rests on the crowns of last years victors. Working with them will be as if I'm swimming upstream in a dried up ditch. Victory Forever II: The Sequel that kicks the originals ass, will no doubtly conquer any foes we face. So please, continue to over look us, because by the end of War Games, each of you will be that of a ficus. Nothing more than fauna for us to piss upon.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:52 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:43 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-03-2015, 03:39 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Whatever, Casper, you're hurting my eyes.

Well done, dude, well done.

Now, if your fists could cash the checks your mouth writes? Maybe you'd be the one holding the big gold.

But you ain't, huh?

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 03:54 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:50 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: I love these rage fits going on between you, it's astounding to think that you all forget experience rests on the crowns of last years victors. Working with them will be as if I'm swimming upstream in a dried up ditch. Victory Forever II: The Sequel that kicks the originals ass, will no doubtly conquer any foes we face. So please, continue to over look us, because by the end of War Games, each of you will be that of a ficus. Nothing more than fauna for us to piss upon.

Flora, you inbred fjord fucker.

Shouldn't you be bent over a bar somewhere getting your asshole blown out into a blood eagle?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-03-2015, 04:01 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:50 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: I love these rage fits going on between you, it's astounding to think that you all forget experience rests on the crowns of last years victors. Working with them will be as if I'm swimming upstream in a dried up ditch. Victory Forever II: The Sequel that kicks the originals ass, will no doubtly conquer any foes we face. So please, continue to over look us, because by the end of War Games, each of you will be that of a ficus. Nothing more than fauna for us to piss upon.

"Listen up boyo, listen well. I am one of those victors in War Games. I also have a win over your captain, Morbid Angel. So please, tell me how good Team Victory Two, is. You're only putting your foot in your own stupid fuckin' mouth."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 04:08 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:52 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(09-03-2015, 03:43 PM)Maverick Said:

Well done, dude, well done.

Now, if your fists could cash the checks your mouth writes? Maybe you'd be the one holding the big gold.

But you ain't, huh?

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

"Then grant me one shot at the Big One, just one shot is all I need. And then, I will beat you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 04:11 PM

(09-03-2015, 03:54 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:

Flora, you inbred fjord fucker.

Shouldn't you be bent over a bar somewhere getting your asshole blown out into a blood eagle?

Fjord fucker, how nice of you to notice the gargantuan size of Spicy McHaggis. True I should be bent over a bar, but with you acting acting as the bar, being covered with spilled beer, nuts, and crying shame.

Impressive as your hand is, we shall have you jumping around more than the Antoine Fisher story. Count your blessings that I have not come for your gold...yet, and be thankful I wasn't around sooner to demolish any hope of e'er becoming a champion.

Of all your compatriots, the only one I look forward to clashing with is that grizzled old beard on the face of Feder. I am almost certain that deep within it lies Your manhood. Take that information however you wish, but there is a cargo of merriment pulling up I must be present for.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 04:15 PM

I'm going to enjoy watching Gilmour break you in half. You aren't worth my attention.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 04:20 PM

Then why even bother looking my way in the first place? Are you daffy man?

And why rely on others? It must be true what the others are saying then. You are unable to achieve victory standing on your feet, so you fall to your knees and persuade others to do it for you.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 04:28 PM

(09-03-2015, 04:15 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I'm going to enjoy watching Gilmour break you in half. You aren't worth my attention.

"Answer me you fucking pussy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2015, 04:46 PM

(09-03-2015, 04:28 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-03-2015, 04:15 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I'm going to enjoy watching Gilmour break you in half. You aren't worth my attention.

[Image: yHr2ZIe.png]

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 04:49 PM

(09-03-2015, 04:46 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said:
(09-03-2015, 04:28 PM)Maverick Said:

[Image: yHr2ZIe.png]

"Actually win a damned match first, before calling me a paper champion."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

09-03-2015, 04:54 PM

[Image: MUi4GDW.png]

Current clients:

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-03-2015, 04:56 PM

(09-03-2015, 04:54 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said: [Image: MUi4GDW.png]

"I. . ."

Maverick then realizes he fell right into Zane's trap.

"Fuck it, Zane, you're alright."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

09-03-2015, 05:24 PM

[Image: gepabrS.png]

Current clients:

Hate Post Like Post