Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Feder...
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-01-2015, 10:08 PM

The video opens up with Ghost Tank upon a big black leather couch, smiling as he speaks

"So, I see a new, albeit old, face in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff, known as Feder. Now, I've been told that Feder is one of the best. What I have to say, however, is the following...

Feder, you are nothing, and pretty fuckin' gay. Know what would happen to you if we faced each other? I would use all the power within me to stomp your ass into oblivion. Just look at Madness, and what I did to Reeve.

Oh, and you know what else you can do?

Blow me, you fuckin' mongoloid looking motherfucker."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2015, 10:13 PM

u r going to get FUCKED!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-02-2015, 05:26 AM

(09-01-2015, 10:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u r going to get FUCKED!

"Hey Gilly, there's something you can do for me...

Suck my dick!"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-02-2015, 07:02 AM

Ooc: ^ er...welp

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-02-2015, 07:05 AM

"The fuck is c.dif?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2015, 08:53 AM

:PF 17 31707 1:
What the fuck is this??? Ghost Tank? Are you the 2015 replacement for John Black or Theo Pryce or some shit? How the fuck is there a guy named Ghost Tank? That implies you've chosen that ring name since it can't possibly be your real name. Somehow, somewhere there was a time when you had all the choices in the world for names and you felt content with--

Ghost

Tank.

What the fuck is a ghost tank supposed to be anyway? Are we talking a literal army tank that has the big ass gun on it? Is this in reference to how any shots you fire off are also of a specter-like nature, just passing right through motherfuckers without even harming them and without them even realizing you're trying to hurt them? I guess after some thought it sounds like you did choose the perfect name after all.

Now how about you go fire off some of those Wes Craven shots in the neighborhood cemetery instead of aiming your shit at living, breathing, successful athletes such as myself? I wouldn't even want to waste my time beating you in a match because I don't think they record wins over fucking ghosts in the books! There'd be a slot for a match with no name filled in and just some jizz splattered along the boxes and people would ask "what's this shit?" and somebody would have to remember each time to explain that it's the time Mister Mystery exorcised the XWF of some poltergeist who asked for a blowjob before he got blown all the way back to WW1, where he will forever be trapped alongside Sebastian Duke's last known piece of relevance.

Some deep breaths and his hands on top of his head, the Poppa of the XWF tries to remain calm and peaceful so his heart doesn't explode.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-02-2015, 10:02 AM

GT.. go suck our dicks!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-02-2015, 12:31 PM

"Hey, Feder. Nice talking to you finally. Wanted to let you know something. Gilly once lost to me. It was a tag match, Morbid Angel and Peter versus Kinwrathi and myself. Guess who won? Sure as hell wasn't Gilmour. Now, Gilly does have a win on me as well. However I can't say I was one hundred percent then. You see, I was brainwashed by Doctor Louis D'Ville, also known as The Higher Power of The Asylum. I spent a long time fighting it. Even when I finally came back, I was still fighting. However, I digress.

You have made assumptions on my ring name. Only my first name is known, because I like to keep my last time unknown. Ghost Tank, like many fucking imbeciles before you, have thought way too much on my name. It's so simple. I'm as strong and as durable as a tank. I am as agile and as fast as a ghost. I hit hard and I'm faster than most of the people here in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. I can take a beating, but by the end of the match, you will be the one laying on your back. I am the Rider of the Pale Horse. When I broke free of Doc's hold, I took on his now ex-Prophet, LH Harrison, beat him bloody, drank a bit of his blood, and I have since transformed into something more twisted than anything you have seen. I have become Death. If we face off, you will see yourself upon Death's List.

Oh, and Gilly, do I have to put you down like the old mangy flea-ridden mutt that you are?"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-02-2015, 10:37 PM

bring it bitch! I'll put u back in the hospital and end your career.

#pain

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-02-2015, 10:53 PM

(09-02-2015, 10:37 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: bring it bitch! I'll put u back in the hospital and end your career.

#pain

"Back in the hospital? Thus far, I have not gone to a hospital since my youth in the indie circuit. Alysia tutored me in the ways of first aid, and how to take care of wounds that some people would need to be put on a stretcher and taken to a hospital. How many times have I received injuries in this company alone, and I was never put in a hospital? I take all the pain you can dish out, and give you twice as much, back. I have become the Pale Rider. I have become Death. Peter, don't taunt Death, because if you taunt the Reaper, you will find yourself upon the ground, bloodied and broken, crying in from the immense pain I've given you."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-03-2015, 07:00 AM

Death? YOU? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bitch Death and me are good friends.. And remember I CANNOT DIE!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-03-2015, 08:20 AM

Ha, rip each other to shreds. It makes Victory Forever II's conquest that much easier.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-03-2015, 08:48 AM

"Who says you need die, Peter? All I require is to break you, and take the blood from your battered body. That will mean that I will own you. A trophy to show that you can never win over me. Death can be escaped, but the Pale Rider eventually gets everyone on his List."

(09-03-2015, 08:20 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Ha, rip each other to shreds. It makes Victory Forever II's conquest that much easier.

"Bjorn, welcome to Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. You're wrong about something right off the bat...I am on no one's team."

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 09:29 AM

I am well aware that you bear no allegiances in the upcoming events. I am merely pointing fourth obvious mistake the likes of Feder and Gimore are commiting by welcoming their utter destruction well before the War Games.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-03-2015, 09:44 AM

listen here go back to ur team before me and sid break your jaw

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 09:57 AM

Come and do your worst Gilmore, I shall enjoy breaking you spirit during your best attempt. Perhaps I'll capture that dismembered tic-tac you call a dick and face fuck you while I shove him so far up your ass I could perform the first ever esophageal docking.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-03-2015, 10:57 AM

there will be no dickfacing unless its me on your gf or mother ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 11:20 AM

I bid you good luck, both are difficult to ple, especially my mother. You will only be another one of her consorts. I believe the count is up to 83.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-03-2015, 12:11 PM

my count is higher ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 12:49 PM

What, you accuchek readings? You need to calm down with the cheesecake my friend, or one of these you'll wake up from a diabetic coma with your leg missing.

Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 08:26 PM

Ghost Tank is a cock blowing .

Fast like a ghost, you claim? Is that really what you said, Ghost Tank?

Fast.

Like a ghost.

. . .

Fuck this.

The sexiest Poppa in all the land shoves the camera away and storms off in disgust, looking for Ginger's mouth.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 08:35 PM

Fast like a ghost you say....maybe that quickness comes in handy when he disappears the moment one lays eyes on him.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-03-2015, 10:39 PM

that's what the ladies do when the see GT.... they run away fast

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Nice one, Peter. You just owned that fuck piece of shit like he was Trax and you were me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2015, 05:24 AM

(09-03-2015, 10:39 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: that's what the ladies do when the see GT.... they run away fast

(09-03-2015, 10:52 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: :PF 17 31707 1:
Nice one, Peter. You just owned that fuck piece of shit like he was Trax and you were me.

"See, if I wanted someone else other than Alysia, I could. See, I'm not fucking someone like Maria Brink, that trash compactor that you fuck. Shit, man, my fiancee is more of a woman than yours, and she was born a male! Seriously! How you fuck her, I have no clue. I'd be worried that my dick would fall off- Oh wait, your dick did fall off...technically. Wasn't her fault, but, it'd eventually happen one day.

Oh Poppa Feder... How fucking are you? I know some mentally challenged people, but, you take the goddamn cake. Go get that paternity test done, as well as taking one of those tests that determine if you're or not. Because you must be mentally deficient if you are trying to talk at me in such a way.

And Bjorn, you're an idiot. You're not as stupid as Feder, I kind of find you funny,

When you come to Chicago, you and I can go on a drinking spree. Drinking until bars have to kick us out and we move on to the next. I'll even pay for the drinks. Just look at the engagement ring for Alysia. A bar crawl is not a problem to cover. Sound fun?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-04-2015, 05:34 AM

So...not really that much at all?

I am curious just HOW fast and agile ghosts are meant to be exactly.Tell us more Ghost Tank.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2015, 06:00 AM

(09-04-2015, 05:34 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: So...not really that much at all?

I am curious just HOW fast and agile ghosts are meant to be exactly.Tell us more Ghost Tank.[/color]

"You ever see those stupid reality shows about ghost hunters? When they show some orb of light, which is really just a speck of dust, just seemingly flies across the screen and disappears as quick as it goes away? Shit, man, I keep my body this way through doing parkour. You have to be fast in order to leap some of the gaps I've jumped across. I can even leap turnbuckle to turnbuckle if I wanted to. I may be over three hundred pounds and still climbing, the more I train, but I have the agility and speed of someone like Evan Bourne, Knight is supposedly one of the most agile men in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff, and I was able to keep up with him when he tried to dodge my spearing him into the cage at last year's War Games.

Did that define the Ghost part of my moniker?"

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 08:03 AM

(09-04-2015, 06:00 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:34 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: So...not really that much at all?

I am curious just HOW fast and agile ghosts are meant to be exactly.Tell us more Ghost Tank.[/color]

"You ever see those stupid reality shows about ghost hunters? When they show some orb of light, which is really just a speck of dust, just seemingly flies across the screen and disappears as quick as it goes away? Shit, man, I keep my body this way through doing parkour. You have to be fast in order to leap some of the gaps I've jumped across. I can even leap turnbuckle to turnbuckle if I wanted to. I may be over three hundred pounds and still climbing, the more I train, but I have the agility and speed of someone like Evan Bourne, Knight is supposedly one of the most agile men in Ex-Dubbayew-Eff, and I was able to keep up with him when he tried to dodge my spearing him into the cage at last year's War Games.

Did that define the Ghost part of my moniker?"

So you're saying you are a speck. Must be under a microscope under100x magnification to appear so big.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2015, 08:58 AM

(09-04-2015, 08:03 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: So you're saying you are a speck. Must be under a microscope under100x magnification to appear so big.

"So...you're not going to take me up on my offer for us to go on a drinking spree/bar crawl in Chicago?"

Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2015, 08:59 AM

(09-04-2015, 05:34 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:

So...not really that much at all?

Let me check.

Oh, you're right, I guess I only saw you as being worth investing on a 1% share of ownership while other white men have the rest. Still though, even if you're not worth me taking a larger ownership over you, we all know I'm up here and you're way

down

there.

And Ghost Tank? The only thing you do with any speed or ferocity is bobbing your fucking head back and forth as you gag. Fuck, man, at least wipe your chin off every now and then. Ghosts aren't supposed to leave trails and puddles of mucus and semen, and I'm going to bet tanks don't do that either unless they're in serious need of repair.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 09:01 AM

(09-04-2015, 08:58 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(09-04-2015, 08:03 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: So you're saying you are a speck. Must be under a microscope under100x magnification to appear so big.

"So...you're not going to take me up on my offer for us to go on a drinking spree/bar crawl in Chicago?"

I have never visited Chicago, I hear they have a delicious treat they call pizza. As far as your offer, I have only one question. Your patronage or mine?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2015, 09:06 AM

(09-04-2015, 08:59 AM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: And Ghost Tank? The only thing you do with any speed or ferocity is bobbing your fucking head back and forth as you gag. Fuck, man, at least wipe your chin off every now and then. Ghosts aren't supposed to leave trails and puddles of mucus and semen, and I'm going to bet tanks don't do that either unless they're in serious need of repair.

"Funny, a gay joke. All that you can do is call people , say they're cocksuckers, and all other small-minded dribble. This is the great Poppa Feder? Really? A man with the IQ of 63, and the strength of a to power him. Because he sure as hell won't win any intelligent arguments."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-04-2015, 09:08 AM

(09-04-2015, 09:01 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said:
(09-04-2015, 08:58 AM)Ghost Tank Said:

I have never visited Chicago, I hear they have a delicious treat they call pizza. As far as your offer, I have only one question. Your patronage or mine?

"I'll pay for everything. You should see my house. It looks burned down, but trust me, everything I furnished it with? Expensive. So, no worries about the money. Come to my town, I'll pay for everything."

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 09:13 AM

Then it's settled, I shall even throw in some of my brew as well.

Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-04-2015, 09:24 AM

Um, dumb fuck Ghost Tank, it wasn't a joke.

Do you really just assume anytime somebody talks about you they're joking?

And as for winning intelligent arguments, I'll never win one of those with you because first they'd have to begin -- a fucking impossibility if the name Ghost Tank is involved!

Fuck, you're more than your name; stop making it jealous!

Hate Post Like Post