Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Justice Thunderbolt Drake
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-03-2015, 08:46 PM

"No, I don't want to fight you. That's step one of having a problem, willingly fighting you. I'd probably get more of a fight out of Maverick's turds. Let's clear that up. Why do you exist? That's all I want to know. Why do you happen to exist? Shouldn't you have killed yourself by now? If not, do it soon."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2015, 10:58 PM

:PF 17 31707 1:
Aw the little bitch cockblower motherfucking shit stain is still going around trying to pick on people but when the big bad poppa comes home, Frodon't can't be bothered to say a word, for fear of his face being shattered just like the morale of any right minded American when the marriage law got passed.

Good job calling someone out and before they even respond to you, you're backing out of a fight with them. Too bad you wouldn't be backing out if he bent over and dropped his pants though, right? You are unbelievable.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post