Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Like A Tire Iron To The Back Of The Head!
Arkin Octavian Blackwater

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2013, 10:46 PM

When we last saw Arkin Octavian Blackwater, he just got hit over the head with a tire iron after his interview with Shecky Habernackle. That blow from a tire iron came from a man in a dark hooded sweater. Who was this man? Was he a member of The Black Circle come to enact some sort of painful reminder of what's to come for Blackwater? Since the man that remained hidden in shadows also took it upon himself to strike down the camera man, it wasn't clear on who would carry out such a treacherous deed. That is until the man switched the camera back on. At first the camera caught only a silhouette of a man driving. He said nothing right off the bat, almost as though he'd been collecting his thoughts and now could finally release those thoughts into words. Words that have been building up and dwelling in this man's mind for quite some time. The man slowly and casually reached into his pocket and retrieved a tightly rolled cigar shaped object. Lighting the cigar shaped object with a zippo lighter the man took a long drag from it before he began to finally speak.

Shane ! I hope you don't mind I hijacked your opponent and rendered that him unconscious? Wait, what am I saying....of course you don't mind. I mean you'd probably be ecstatic if I followed this abduction up with just careening this car right over a cliff on top of that. Then you wouldn't have to take part in a match. You wouldn't have to face Blackwater and you could continuing living out the legacy you built for yourself without ever having to show you can't hack it in the ring. King in the empire of the XWF.

I watched your promo and I gotta say I wasn't that impressed. So we're taking a trip down memory lane? That's nice....I like trips. Too bad this trip was lined with so much bull***! Like anyone gives a god dam, f*****, c*** ridden, carcass hole who the f*** ran this company before you! Who you shook hands with and f**ed before becoming the owner of this company. Trust me when I say this.....no one cares. Well, I don't care. There might be some folks out there that care. Like Cyren or all those "legends" you dissed. They might get their panties in a twist over you calling them out on their bull***. I don't care though and I'm the one currently with the camera.

Who am I though? I'm not even relevant to this match! Just like that long winded spiel about XWF yesteryears and a company called CCWF doesn't really have anything to do with your current match. I mean I'm sure you've been dying to get that s*** off your chest but seriously buy a f***ing journal or something and keep your drama ridden sob stories out of your promos. I mean seriously does Blackwater know you're really a chick? I mean he might figure it out when he low blows you and there isn't a c*** there, just your large gaping vagina that Jon Brown f***ed you in before letting you have this company. Maybe you should give Arkin a heads up to the fact of you being a very unattractive woman, although you did make it fairly obvious from your promo. Anyway the point is I'm about as relevant to your actual match as that a** load of rambling you verbally vomited all over. Yet here I am talking into the camera. Taking time out just to confront you. To obtain your audience and grab your attention because then you might take the message I'm delivering a bit more seriously. Still the matter of my identity hangs in the air. That really should be established before I tell you any sort of message, right? Who am I? That is a good question right there. The mysterious stranger who hijacked Arkin, his car and the camera from the douche filming Arkin as he walked to his car. Yet the douche didn't do s*** to save Arkin when I came along and smacked Arkin over the head with a tire iron. No, that guy with the camera dropped quicker than Arkin did and that was after witnessing me crack Arkin over the head with a tire iron! Anyhow the idiot holding the camera is irrelevant to the situation at hand. I'm pretty sure he recognized me before I rendered him unconscious and useless though.

The man tosses his hood back and looks at the camera.

It's me. I'm back! Griffin MacAlister, taking time to address you, Shane. Can you believe it? I'm alive! This shouldn't be that big of a surprise though. I mean you all saw this coming right? A tire iron....I'm a mechanic....I'm sure Peter Gilmour is still gasping in awe but....you ALL saw this coming right? Bet you were really worried after I dropped into the ocean like that. Scarified myself to the bay. Nah, I'm not that naive. Nope, I know being the a**hole you are, you couldn't care less about what happened to me. What did you say? I'd wash back up on shore and come begging for my job? That I really showed my stupidity by pulling off that stunt? You really have a way with words, Shane. Well, I'm not here on camera to ask for my job back. No, I found a way around that little problem real easy! I'm not going to give you too many spoilers before the finale. Before the moment you and I come face to face. The moment right after Blackwater pins your a**.

Griffin MacAlister smirked and exhaled a large cloud of smoke as he shook his head.

Should I sound the scorned b**** and pull out the revenge card? Revenge for wrecking my life and wasting my time. You pretending to be my friend while you were lost mentally and when you finally come back to reality....you toss me aside. Thanks by the way, for that....you really opened my eyes. I mean I always had a jaded perception on life but you really had to grind that realization in there. F***! You did it hardcore too! I never had much faith in the world but meeting you and joining your s*** hole company almost made me rethink my perspective. Almost. Then of course you had to "remind" me of what I already knew. To trust no one. Thanks buddy. You're a peach for that.

Oh, I've had a lot of time to think about how you played me. I've come to the conclusion that the only way I can get over that is by showing you the true colors of the man you decided to screw over. The man you thought was nothing more than a joke. The man who just took on an army and came out alive. DRW gave me a whole new understanding on things. A whole new beginning in fact. I'm almost a new man in a way. Again...I don't want to give too many spoilers away. There will be a moment for full explanations but that moment is not this moment. No, this is just a sneak peek.

Griffin took another pull from what was now very apparently a blunt.

You want to know who's in Arkin's corner? Who's gonna show up? You told Arkin to BRING THEM. Sadly he didn't even realize I was an option to bring. I'll be there though. You can count on that! Besides Donathan and his "crew"....there's me and I am just DYING to get my hands on you. Literally just waiting for my moment. So much so that I had to club Arkin over the head and tell ya! Please Shane....give me a reason to come out and play. I'll destroy your Circle and I'll come straight at you! Like your worst f***ing nightmare come to reality! I want to take your other eye! I want to see the leader of the Black Circle stumble around, blind. Blind to things outwardly as he is inwardly. Blind to things going on right under your nose, in the very company you poorly run. Don't believe me? Hey...why don't you ask Duke where I've been? After I disappeared into the bay....ask him where I went? Where have I been staying the last couple of months? I'm sure everyone knows this answer but you, actually. How about NAZI, did he tell you about our nice little confrontation? The one where I dropped his a** and could have killed him? Ah, poor Shane as clueless as you were when you were in your potato haze. Except back then it made sense...I thought you got your bearings back man! What's going on? How can you be this out of the loop and still think you actually have some sort of control? Speaking of targets when the biggest one is right on your own back. You probably know it's there too. Bet you can feel the burn as the days draw closer to the moment of your fall. It's coming, the days are dwindling by and the time draws near. There is a revolution happening and the people you strike down with your iron hand are rising up. You're moment as the untouchable icon is coming to it's end.

Arkin Octavian Blackwater begins to stir and Griffin pulls Arkin's car over.

Sadly...it also looks like our time is up! I don't think there's really anything more I need to say anyway. This chat was good even though it was all one sided and into a camera. Besides Blackwater really should be the one addressing you from now on and I'm sure he will once he's fully awake. Don't worry though, we'll chat again. Next time will be way more intimate though and if things work out like I plan you may be completely blind as well. On the bright side you'll be able to still hear and speak. Keep your eye peeled while you can still use it. See you Wednesday Shane.

With that Griffin exited the car and took off into the night. Arkin Blackwater sat up with a jolt and glanced around. A bewildered look crossing his face as he came to the realization he was in the backseat of his own car and that someone had been driving it. Arkin noticed the camera and took hold of it. He glanced around in a nervous and unsure manner before finally shutting off the camera. He then climbed from the backseat of his car and looked about the area the car was parked. No one was around. Not one single soul to maybe shed light on who hit Arkin over the head and then took him for a ride. This was a baffling scenario indeed. Arkin climbed into the driver's side of his car and proceed to look about in the hopes of finding out who had been driving his car. His head throbbing in tremendous pain. Arkin then removed his cell phone and quickly dialed. It wasn't long before whoever he called answered because Arkin immediately began to speak.

Yes...hello, I'd like to report a crime.