Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2015, 07:22 PM

Reeve sat upon a park bench, legs crossed, meditating in the glow of the noon day's sun. Lost in thought, he felt the camera's prescence. Without hesitation, his eyes still closed, he spoke.

"They say a man's heart is his deadliest weapon. His brain, his most powerful shield. And his two bare hands, his most important set of tools. Despite the losses I've gained time and time again in this business, I've picked up knowledge. I've learned, I've listened, I've grown and evolved. The only way a man can be deemed a loser is if he bows to defeat. I return. Every day, I keep moving Hoping, Dreaming, Persevering. I love this business. Fifteen years, still working my way up the ladder to gain the respect of my peers, the fans, and the world. But I feel a change on the horizon. No matter how bleak things look, I continue forward. You know why?

Reeve opened his eyes, staring directly into the lens.

"Because. When you're immortal? Death is one obstacle that can never truly stop you... just halt you for a moment's time. And ultimately? It cements your steps in the halls of legacy. I rise from the grave. I dust the dirt off. And I return.

"And I always will.
Believe... or Be Left Behind."

~ ~ ~

Reeve returned to his temple home, feeling at peace from the day he spent in the local park. He headed for his library, sat at a table, and pulled out a blunt. Setting it a light, he slowly lifted it to his lips and took a few drags before letting out a stream of circles. Immediately, he heard a knock at his door, and he responded. "Who's there?"

"Pizza boy, sir."

"Come in."

the 'pizza boy came in- Tony Santiani, formerly Tony Spaghetti, carrying a pizza box. He stepped to the side, and into the library walked Pauly D from the Jersey Shore.

"Wassup you grenade?!"

*BLAM*

Reeve shot Pauly D in the head. Automatically the promo became better.

"Never bring one of yor old neighborhood' friends here again."

"He's not one of my friends, he just followed me home like a puppy dog and I thought maybe you'd let me keep him."

"No. Now give me the pizza before I have to punish you."

"I might like that too much, hahahaha!!"

"C'mere and show me what'cha got."

Tony steps across the wop's carcass, and takes a seat opposite Reeve, placing the box down before Reeve and lifting the lid.

R: "... it's a box filled with gummi bears."

"Hey, your fave place shut down and Pizza Hut is fuggin' terrible. So, I thought I'd start collecting gummi bears. There's a semi truck outside, and I'm sure we can find some room--"

*BLAM!*

~ ~ ~

Reeve awoke wit a start from a terrible nightmare involving gummi bears and Pauly D. He turned to his side... no Tony.

"I miss you so much, Tony... come back to me"

A small tear welled up in the corner of Reeve's eye, before he slowly drifted back to sleep.
[

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post