Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We talk about Africa
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-28-2015, 10:07 PM

Johnny is sitting on the couch, watching something on telly. I hear the noise as I close down my laptop. I walk out to talk to him. Today wasn't as fun as he thought it would be, and I know it's my fault. I feel bad. He doesn't know that I feel bad. I see he's watching an old film, something about cowboys. Johnny had a love of cowboys, and I don't know why. I sneak up behind him, which is actually really easy since he's not paying attention.

GINGER BOMB!!

I leap over the couch, and land right next to him with a Fwooomph!! Johnny looks at me, and shakes his head.

What are you doing, Ginger?

I know you're mad at me for the Zoo. I wanna make it up to you. I gots an idea! I'm gonna give you back rubbies!

No, Ginger. I'm not mad at you, I'm madly in love with you. But, there is something I need to talk to you about for real.

I gulp. He's going to break up with me because of the zoo thing, and thinking I was pregnant, which I'm totally not. Two tests have proven it!

What's going on? Please don't break up with me.

He laughs, I love his barrel laugh.

No, I'm never breaking up with you. I got offered a job someplace. Somewhere far away.

Is it Barcelona? Because that's where I'm going. Right after I finished my video for Vincent, I got the email about our tickets waiting for us.

South Africa. They're having trouble with the Black Rhino poaching, and they want to bring a team of us in to help try and boost the population.

I feel like someone just threw a brick at my stomach.

How long will you be gone?

I'm afraid of the answer.

Three years.

I turn to face the telly and blank out.

Three years, huh? That's a long time. You're wanting to do the long distance thing for that time, then?

I feel his arm around my shoulder. I don't remember him placing it there? Or, did he do it a while ago and I didn't notice.

I want you to come with me.

And another brick to the stomach, but at least this one includes him pulling me in close to hug me.

You want me to go to Africa? I'd have to quit my job, and leave George here, though. Yeah?

I think he nodded, I'm not sure.

Aye, you'd have to leave them behind.

Sounds like a lot. I dunno, love. How much time I got to think it over?

I'm to leave on Thursday.

So, the day after I'm scheduled to take Vinnie's title? I can either quit, and go with you, or stay and win the belt. Johnny, I don't know what to do.

He starts stroking my hair. This isn't a good sign.

Let's get some dinner, and we'll figure it out. Pub?

I could go for some food. It always helps Ginger. Omigod! What do we do with King Henry if I go?

Tiffany and George can take care of him.

Johnny and I get to our feet, and I put on some pretty sparkly trainers. Johnny slides his loafers on and we skip down the road to the pub. I stop and look at Johnny.

If we go there, can we have a child?

He turns and faces me with the most confused look I ever saw on his face.

Yes, Ginger. But, why would you want to? We'll be ok financially, but not when we get back to Scotland. If we even stay in Scotland. Why not wait until the time is over, and then try and have one?

I dunno. It might be fun to pop back up in Bonnie Scotland, and be all like, "Hey, George, meet your nephew Niall." Like me da.

Oh? Niall? And if it's a girl?

Iseabel. Like mum.

He chuckles, and we head off to the pub. The pub is relatively empty, and we get a booth in the corner. The waitress is my old neighbour, Jessica. Jessica and I went to school together until we was 16, then she left and started working for her daddy. Her flaming red hair, made mine look brown, stood out in the pub. She noticed me, and came running over. Johnny noticed her boobs bouncing in her low cut top. He buried his head in his hands.

Gingie! 'Ow's it going, girl? Ain't seen ya in a while.

I shrug my shoulders.

Mum and da passed, and I moved back to help with Georgie. I'm also a pro wrestler, now. How about you?

Remember Sean O'Keefe? That kid from Belfast who came here wit 'is mum after 'is da died in the booming?

Yeah, he was quiet and never wanted to play footie with the other kids.

'E asked me to murry 'im. We own this place, now. And, I 'ad a kid wit him. Little bugger's aroond here somewhere.

Johnny shakes his head. He's never met Jess before.

You bring your kid to a pub?

Aye. Can't leave him in the hoos can aye? Boy's gotta be watched, ain't he?

You make a good point.

'oo might you be anway?

I'm Ginger's boyfriend, Jonathon. You can call me Johnny.

You laying down with them English, then Ginge? Thought you was a proud daughter of Scotland.

I shrug my shoulders. I've always been a proud daughter of Scotland. I just happen to have an English boyfriend, and I lived in England for a while. That don't make me not proud, do it?

Aye, I am. Johnny's special. I love Johnny.

Why doncha talk like tha rest o' us then? You got all propah.

Da didn't want me to talk like I was from the wilds. He wanted me to talk like a proper girl.

Ya used to be proper Scottish. Eye's be fagetting mah manners. Wurt can eye getcha?

Ginger Ale, and Chicken Tenders with chips.

Burger and chips with your finest Stout, love.

She gives a wink, and moves back to the kitchen to make the food. I mouth an apology to Johnny. He just laughs, and grabs my hand to kiss it.

I guess I should accept the African life, I'm not proper Scottish anymore.

I did wonder about you not talking like the others here. You and George. Guess your dad was big on allocution and the like?

I dunno. I guess? What's Allocution mean?

Formal speaking.

Then yes.

He laughed, and we kept talking about Jess, and the town. All the ways I didn't seem like I belonged until the food came. She sat and talked with us for a while. Telling us what happened to her after leaving school, how her dad's shop was doing really well, but he lost it in a poker game, before retiring up north to raise sheep and crops. She worked small jobs for a while until Sean came in and found her. They dated for a while before he told her about his pub. That was after she was pregnant with his kid, and a had a ring. He had to make sure she weren't out for his money after all.

Eventually Johnny and I laugh as we make our way back to the house. He passes out on the couch, and I decide to record a promo for Vinnie.

You didn't want to be King of the Rookies? But, you specifically said leading into the match that you were going to hold onto it forever. Remember? Or, do you like to make excuses for yourself after you lost? Like when you made up situations in which you could have won in that match with Doc you were crying about losing. And, no this isn't edgy me. This you getting chastised, like you deserve. I also didn't mention Transsexuals in any way, until I brought up you accusing me of being trans, you know after you aired you last promos. I don't know if you understand the word transphobic or not.

You can tell me I don't deserve a shot all you want, but I didn't book the match, I made an offer to you, and someone booked it. Someone thinks I deserve one. Yeah, you did a good job on winning that Hart Title match, but I beat the man who no one else beat for his title. After you proclaimed it'd be an easy win, and that you would hold the title forever. People tune in to see you? See you do what? Go and cry in the ring about them cheering for other people? Because you had one unscheduled match, and one scheduled match in the last two months. Yeah, you were in a coma for a while, but what did you say after you won the title? Oh, how people turned their back on you, and how people weren't real fans because they didn't hold up pictures of you and cry during that time. Because they cheered for other wrestlers. So, what fans' love did you win and earn?

Keep talking about how you wouldn't sleep with me, after the comments you've made. It just goes along with the story about giving up the title, after you said you would never give it up. It's just sad excuses for you to make to show the world that you're not one to be rejected. I know boys like you. Yeah, boys, because you're definitely not a man. Roxy did actually invite me on a Lady's night out, while you were in a coma. Oh, look, transsexual jokes after the crying because you accused me of making them on you.

Go ahead and tell me I suck again, but remember what the records show. Ginger 1. Vinnie 0. Not to mention, I beat Ghost Tank, and I Thunderbolt, all that happened when you were in the ring with Thunberbolt was that you got to take a nap, and wake up as an even more insecure child. Here, I thought winning the title would have made you less so, but I was wrong. Just like you were wrong when you tried to convince us you weren't afraid of me after trying to bribe Dick E. Or, are you going to ignore those accusations like you ignore that ever nagging fact that people you try and put down are people who hold wins over you. Speaking of ignoring, did you ignore who was in that match that I won for your title, Mastermind. You know, the bloke you said I couldn't beat. I also won a match agaisnt Ghost Tank, the guy you said I'm not as good as.

I'm also not English, I'm Scottish, from North of the Wall.

After I finish it, I close my laptop, and go to the parlour to collapse on my Johnny.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post