Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Ass with the clogged throat and bleeding foot
Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII Offline
CCWF Goddess

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2015, 08:39 AM

~holding back laughter~ "Come on, Jones. Let's hurry up with that next 'promo' of yours, dead beat. Or are you too busy stuck halfway through another wall, you halfwit pig? You're making my job too easy. I want it to look like I took down somebody of a somewhat decent challenge when I knock you out Wednesday night and we all know Code Red can't accomplish that illusion so it's all on you, Mr. Storytime blood-foot. Must hurt to walk right about now, eh? Wait till you see what happens to you Wednesday - and even with me saying that nearly a week ahead of time, you'll be too damned stupid to do a thing to stop it. Don't you dare start running from me now, Butcher! I promise you will not escape me in any sense of the word. You're basically turning into Ghost Tank Version 2 and I'm loving every second of it." ~frowny face and feigned wiping of a tear~

"Or, you know, you can just respond here if you're already tapping out. I know those full promos are a lot of work for someone like you even with all the corners you cut in your cheap ass, basic as all hell, recycled productions."
~she goes gray scale!~ "See you soon, Mr. Mediocrity."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
CCWF Goddess

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2015, 08:48 AM

"XWF might be a miserable piece of trash but one thing I do love is that while you have a video open you can see at the bottom of that video who's viewing it at the same time. Hi Giuseppe!"

"Yeah, I'd stay quiet and hide in a corner if I were you too, ya dip."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-27-2015, 08:57 AM

"You know nothing about me, woman. Yet you continue to mock me. You're comparing other wrestlers to me. You also said my referee skills were shoddy. Not only did I do my job, but I had to put the bodies out to pasture. Think you could've budged Robbie? Yeah. I didn't think so. So from now on, until we face each other, keep my name, whether it's my in-ring name or my real name, out from your mouth and mind. Or maybe you can't stop talking about me, is because you have a little crush on me. That would explain a lot. You know where I live, just know Alysia doesn't like smug cunts being around her."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
CCWF Goddess

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2015, 09:02 AM

"Oh hi Ghost Tank Version 1; at least you have the balls to admit when I've got you on the run. Let's play that game again real quick!"

"Hey! When do you want to face me?"
~all the giggles~

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-27-2015, 09:13 AM

He lets out a sigh out of annoyance

"Ughhh...You, you're just unbelievable, and not in a hot way. No, you're unbelievably annoying, Master of Disguise annoying. Pauly Shore in Biodome annoying. You make me want to take a cheese grater to my balls so I can keep myself sane from the pain I cause to myself. When we do face each other, I will love nothing more than to dismantle you. However, the bookers will be the ones to decide when we face each other."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2015, 10:09 AM

Watch your mouth, Tank.

Only relevant people are allowed to talk to the Goddess.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Imperial (04-07-2017)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-27-2015, 12:16 PM

Hey, she the one who started it!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2015, 12:36 PM

You're still alive?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

08-27-2015, 12:41 PM

(08-27-2015, 12:36 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You're still alive?

If you think i'm dead, then yes I am.

#onelinerRULZ
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-27-2015, 01:43 PM

"I congratulate you, I apologize to you, I celebrated when you won. Yet you decide to berate me when your partner-in-crime starts to say shit about me, and I tell her to knock it the fuck off. She started this shit."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-27-2015, 01:49 PM

"Are we children now? Jesus. Hey, Lome, quick question. How's it feel to get what you thought you deserved from day one? It feel good or not really? Theo and Maddy said that when they were at the top it was a hassle."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-27-2015, 01:51 PM

(08-27-2015, 01:43 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "I congratulate you, I apologize to you, I celebrated when you won. Yet you decide to berate me when your partner-in-crime starts to say shit about me, and I tell her to knock it the fuck off. She started this shit."

Ignore him, he needs to make sure he's on constant buddy buddy terms with his CCWF affiliates to ensure they continue to the interfere in his matches.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-27-2015, 04:40 PM

(08-27-2015, 12:36 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You're still alive?

You're still relevant?

I mean, you spent a couple months taking a nap and became Shane's prized bitch boy, so there's that and all, but still...

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-07-2017, 06:37 AM

ピーターギルモアは太った雌犬です!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-07-2017, 01:59 PM

ENGLISH U BITCH!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2017, 02:47 AM

(04-07-2017, 06:37 AM)Juni The Mutated Jap Said: ピーターギルモアは太った雌犬です!

はい、 かれ わ そうです

Hate Post Like Post