Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 09:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Start Of My Dream Part 1
Rebecca Lewis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-25-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
It is interesting how things work out right? It completely surprised me just some months ago I took a big step in my life which is graduation. Yeah shocking isn’t it? I finally finished school altogether and it was finally that time to look to the future. The same mindset all my other classmates have too. Like most of my classmates they will be going to college and setting their careers on track. A select few will be going into the military to protect our country and everything we stand for and I truly respect it takes a lot of heart to put down your life for your country and finally others will go into the work force. Which to be completely honest with you kind of sucks. Working day in and day out at the same lonely job getting paid minimum wage hoping to make it through life. This is the reality of things isn’t it? Basically you have to choose between these three things.

Now that I am finished with high school and have to make the choice of what I want to do. I am only 18 years old and I have to make a decision and this decision could set the whole tone of my life as a whole. But you see besides my other classmates I wanted to do something way different I would stay way for the pack. I made this decision when I was 10 years old and now after 8 years I will finally start this journey. This is the choice I made and it is to become a…

A wrestler!!!

What did you just say?

"Scene opens up in an average house in an average neighborhood. The camera switches into the house where we see an ordinary family eating dinner. There are two children a teenage daughter and a little brother and a middle age mom which seems close to 40. But not there yet and kind of overweight but not fat nether dad."

*I think I must have heard you wrong Rebecca am I right?* the father said to the daughter.

*No father you heard me right. I would like to become a wrestler!* Rebecca yelled. *This is something I wanted to do since I was 10 years old and since I am finally do with school I can finally set that goal.*

"Suddenly the father slams his hand on the table. Scaring everybody."

*I won’t have my daughter become some stupid thing as a wrestler!!* He said in a pissed off tone. *You will go to college just like everyone else and after that you will live a normal life like you should!*

*But dad* Rebecca said wanting approval.

*I mean what I say Rebecca there is no way in hell I would be let you become a wrestler. That is not a goal to set for yourself. * Her father said in a serious tone.*I don’t see why you can’t go to college or find a normal job. What is wrong with that? I went to college and meet your mom there after high school and then I got a great job right after! Explain to me why you can’t do the same thing?* her father said in a serious tone.

*I don’t want to follow the same path as you father. I want to find my own path in life and I believe that to be pro wrestling. I don’t want to be like everyone else I am to be different!* Rebecca said with a serious look on her face.

*Mom talk some sense into dad. This is something I really want to do and I am will not give up on my dream to become a wreslter.* Rebecca looked at her with pended eyes.

*Why do you want to become a wrestler anyway Rebecca? Isn’t that kind of a dangerous sport? Why would you want to do something like that? *she said feeling worried.

“This wasn’t the first time someone has asked her these same question. All the way through school every time she mention she wanted to become a wrestler she questions followed behind. Even the also expected isn’t that shit fake? You know what I mean. But to Rebecca it was something that caught her eye when she was young. Through her entire life she pretty much lived a boring life. Like most people they had that great kind of childhood and some had that bad childhood. But for someone in Rebecca’s case she lived in the middle of it all an average life. Kind of sad right? She never talked back to her parents, she never got into trouble it was like she was pretty much normal. Some call it boring; but that is how her life was and that is how she lived her life. Until she discovered wrestling one day. It was over her friend Ryan’s house and it completely changed her black and grey world into color. Sure there was men wrestler that was the common. But suddenly on that TV screen women was wrestling in this show as well. This was something that amazed Rebecca to her core. These women was so strong they were battling each other out and not giving up at all. The moves they pulling off was intense and she could turn way from the scene not even once she which the entire match from start to end. At the end of the match you know what the two ladies did? No they didn’t attack each other after the match like the men would do. But these two women was different they shake hands! That really showed respect to the other. Through all the pain and sweat through the match at the end they raised each other’s hands. But the thing that amazed Rebecca the most is that these proved through hard work that they could complete have the same great matches; but not just that! But as well take them on in the ring and total kick their butts easy and the whole time Rebecca wondered if she could be that strong and fast. All these questions pierces through her mind. But there is only one way to find out and that is to do it.”

*If I tell both of you will agree to let me do it?* Rebecca said with a look of hope in her eyes.

*I don’t what you say I still won’t agree!* the father yelled at her and suddenly left the dinner table.

"Soon after her father left the table Rebecca gets up from the table and runs to her room in tears. Not able to understand why her father won’t understand how she feels about her dreams. We soon fade to the father sitting on the edge of his bed and we soon see the behind him opening revealing the mother."

*Honey I know you don’t want your little daughter to get hurt. But you know your daughter is becoming a woman and you can’t protect her forever.* the wife said with a smile on her face.

*I know I can’t stop her. It left just like yesterday she was my little girl and she was calling me daddy. Now that unforgettable time has come that I have to finally let her go to achieve her hopes and dreams. But the thought of my daughter getting hurt scares me and won’t be able to take it if something bad happens to her.* the father said in a worried tone.

*I know honey. But our daughter is strong we raised her with all our love and if she goes to college or become a wrestler all we have to do is accept It.* the wife said hugging her husband from the back.

*I know* the father said with tears falling his eyes.

Quote:We soon fades to a few minutes

"The scene re-opens with Rebecca lying face down on her bed with her face in her pillow. We soon here a knock on the door."

*Leave me alone!* Rebecca yelled not wanting to see anybody.

"Suddenly the door opens and it is Rebecca’s father. He slowly works to is daughter’s bed side and takes a sit on the edge of the bed."

*Rebecca do you know what is the scariest day for a father?* he said looking up the ceiling.

"But Rebecca doesn’t answer."

*The scariest the day for is when his daughter moves out. But you see I was ready for that kind of pain. No matter how much it hurt I was going to be ready for the pain. But this pain is total different it is something that I don’t know I would be able to take. You want to do a sport that you could get hurt by not just women, but men as well and I know you think I don’t understand your dream. But the thought of my daughter having to fight is not a future I won’t you to have. I know that no matter what I say you will follow your dreams one way or another. All I have to do is accept It.* her father said.

"Rebecca face suddenly raises up from the pillow and looks at her father."

*What did you say?* with tears still in Rebecca eyes.

*You heard me! No matter what I said you will follow your dream and that is how I raised you to be. As your father I won’t step in your way to follow your dreams.* He said not looking his daughter in the eye.

Suddenly Rebecca jumps up and hugs her father tightly.

*Thank you, Thank you, Thank you dad. I promise I will live out this dream to the very end I promise I won’t let you down.* Rebecca with a smile on her face.

*Be sure to I look forward to seeing what you can do in the future.* her father said.

*Oh yeah father I have already signed a contact and already set to have a tag team match.* She said with a smile on her face.

*That all good and great* he said fully not hearing anything she said.

After a few seconds have past.

What The Fuck You Just Say!!!!!

Fades to Black

Life has it surprising moments. You see just like my life I am 18 years old and now I am a wrestler. Not too long ago I just said my first ever contract wrestling contract to none other than XWF or is it CCWF now? One way or other I am still signed and now I get the choice to do something I always wanted to do and that is getting into the ring. I get to travel all over the world and preform in front of people of all shapes and sizes. But not just that but different languages and colors. Which I can’t wait! This brings me to the landscape of this company it is one of the most well-known places in the world which talent is the best in the game. But to be completely honest I am super nervous to be here. I am sure a lot of people aren’t or they are lying or something like that. But this is my first official ever in my life. Not too long ago I was like every other student in school and now I am taking the best step of my life.

This brings me to my match. You will never understand how hyped and nervous I am for this match. But no matter how nervous I am I have to go out there a show not just the fans and the people in the locker room what I can do. But management as well; they are the ones that signed me at a year ago. Even if my contract makes me an enhancement talent or not I have to push forward and work hard! That is what the fans want to see and I will bring that out every fight I am in. Even in a losing I will still show the heart and step up to the challenge and no matter how many time I get knock down I will get back up again and again. Until all my strength is gone. That how important this match is to me. Sure a lot of people will call our match and under card match. But this match sets the tone of my entire career as a wrestler. This is prove where I will stand in this company.

But not just me?

My partner is in the same position as me Tom Griffin. This is his very first match in XWF to and I am sure he is looking for a win as well and if he is not than to be honest don’t show up for it. I am not doubting our skills or anything else. But you have understand where I am from with this. I am sure you are thinking the same thing about me as well. I am pretty sure you will be pissed off if I didn’t have my head in the game in this match and cost the lost. But hopeful you show up for our tag team match to be honest.

This brings me to the people I am facing in this tag team match. I pretty well know that they been in the ring before beside me which is my first time ever stepping foot into one. But oh well can’t back down now.

But you see Reeve I won’t pretend I know anything about you. Because I don’t all I can go on is your matches and promo and whatever else I can find in XWF. But it is whatever right? But for what I can tell you really need a win and bad. You don’t have to try to lie or anything it’s the truth and I understand and I know you will try to do everything you can to score a win. Even if you have to get your hands dirty to do it. But just know one thing I will do what I must to make sure I get a win as well. I hope you can respect that. So I hope you are ready because I am pulling all the stops.

This brings me to the next person I am facing Ghost Tank the so called monster. I know will try to come at me in your promo about me calling you a so called monster and everything. But that is what I have to go off until I enter the ring. I have to, because from what I can tell you will need to a win as well. Sure you can lie; but let’s be honest and Let be real oh ok? I am sure in your promo you are going to talk about how strong you are and throw every kind of comment a man throws at a woman or someone that can’t match his strength. I completely understand that to the fullest. But I really hope you don’t underestimate me ether. Sure I am a totally rookie and I am not going to pretend like I do. But just know I will keep fighting up until you break every bone in my body. I am going fight harder than anyone in this match if I have too. So be prepared for what I have to bring to the table. Because I am plan to make this match into a great one. So bring the fight and show me your passion and strength. Because that is what I am going to do and more!

[Image: n0ULuhl.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post