Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One..Two..
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-09-2013, 11:34 AM

"Mr Punk? Can I catch a word?" The background is poorly lit, revealing only a candle upon a box with a fence in the background. Steve Sayors has approached CM Punk.

Punk snarls. "Give me the microphone."

"Kicked in the faced and pinned. In that instant, that moment, she was cleansed of all her want to be antics and wrongdoings thus far. She had reached a breakthrough, and I had freed her. Going forward, she will be on the inside, a normal person. On the out she may play this delusional psychotic role, but only to ensure job stability. Or to scare the Black Circle.. If that’s possible.

Speaking of kicking things in the face, CYREN. Where were YOU when I beat Ann? You claim that soon a legend becomes god but I think you should focus on the story of how a negligent manager becomes covered in blood and wiped free of his sins. You do not neglect god, that is a sin at its very core. One of the more dastardly sins, actually, considering god should be the holiest thing in your life. This “monster” you’ve been building can claim to be god all he wants, but he’s hardly even a legend. Let alone a figure.

You neglect me. Ann neglected me and look where she ended up. Back against the mat, soul leaving body and pain escaping chest, as I cleansed her. When I make her my disciple on the 22nd, she’ll thank me more for she can finally worship the Church of Punk freely, instead of in a hushed-tone. As for you, Mr. Cy, you were a good little follower, although a bit diluted at times much like Ann. Whether you manage, compete vicariously through this new talent, or step into the ring yourself, know one thing Mr. Cy,

Quit looking up to this monster. I am your idol, and failing to worship rightfully so will be your true downfall.

See you in May, CYREN. Maybe sooner.

Going to any services? "

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post