Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Another day to not care(RP#1 vs Captain Future)
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2015, 09:31 PM

So here we stand again another fucking day of fighting useless fighters in the ring against a mysterious guy by the name of Captain Future, I want to understand where finds this new "talent", I honestly just don't get it, somebody help me understand what needs to be done to earn my place in this company, a place where I am not fighting new guys week-in and week-out, please help me understand, I swear this is some sick way of punishing me for not instantly trying to jump aboard 's old fed's alliance that just got here an almighty 5 days ago, seriously what have I done to deserve this treatment .....

CAPTAIN FUTURE I WATCHED YOUR TRAINING TAPES AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING HALF THE GOD DAMN TIME.

Please somebody let me loose on this fucker.....

maybe I need to apply a little work of fiction to this match

Maybe, just maybe you'll finally understand that I belong here. Contrary to what Abigail believes.....

contrary to apparently what 's entire pack of wolves that he so graciously unleashed on me not so long ago, in fact it was just Wednesday that I remember having been launched into the barricade to lose the battle royal I was thrown into last show.

Let me tell you something Mr. .....

I love being punished, so please allow me to continue being a bad boy for you, so you can send your freak show on me yet again.

You know I love pain, I CRAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send them or I will give you a reason to send them.

Anyways back to the main topic

Mr. "Captain Future" Future of what...the cleanup crew. I'll give ya that one, After I am done with you Janitorial work is the only line of work you are going to be able to get here....I am going impatient Mr. Future and I expect a response soon or you will suffer great loss for it......

The time is ticking

be ready

for Fiction

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Edit Hate Post Like Post