Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
News out of New York RP 4
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-09-2013, 12:14 PM

A New York Club owner and his patrons have been brutally murdered in what seems to be an organised assault on the premises. Gary Lewis a New York native was found in his office with a single bullet wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene along with 2 security guards alone with other patrons who where believed to be closes associates with Lewis. The Police have no suspects at present but have however sent out a plea for any information.

Chris Macbeth sits in McSorley’s bar in the east village sipping a cold beer watching the news report come over the Television set in the corner of the room. The brutal shooting of the nightclub owner and its patrons is the big news story of the minute, ever news paper and news channel in the entire country are running it.

[Image: mcsorleys_ale_house-new_york_city-night-...e-1009.jpg]

Macbeth watches intently as he sips back his afternoon pint with his friend and band mate Adam sat next to him. The news report continues as a police chief is being interviewed at the scene.

Further leads suggest this was a calculated act of gang violence, or warfare if you prefer. I can almost assure any local citizens that this was a targeted attack and they can all rest easy in their beds tonight as we see no danger to the general public within or out of the area. We currently do not have any leads but can assure the great people of this city what we will find the culprits and bring them to justice.

Adam: That’s some crazy shit man.

Macbeth: Like something out of a film, but happened just a few blocks away from where I was last night.

Adam orders the pair two more drinks and the head out onto the sidewalk for a cigarette. The New York Streets were busy with people walking up and down to and from there places of work or a lunch date they may have had planned. Macbeth looks up at a billboard on the side of a bus the passed by advertising Wednesday Night Warfare. Sebastian Duke ‘s appears on it holding his new United States Champion belt and a picture of an Octagon with the quote. “X-Treme Warefare” Welcome to the Cage”. Adam notices Macbeth staring at the advertisement.

Adam: So, are you ready for this?

After a short delay Macbeth’s eyes divert from the now stationary bus.

Macbeth: Yeah of course. I was born for this. Hey did you hear Luca Arseface talking crap about me?

Adam: Yeah I did man. Tough words!

Macbeth: But that my friend is all they are. WORDS. There is nothing tough from what I have seen of Luca. I got bored of his match with Mark Fu#king Flynn at Gauntlet City but I hear Flynn was screwed out of that match anyway. Which If I’m honest I am quite pleased about that. People say what comes around goes around. And it’s seems after Flynn and the XWF officials screwed me out of that Battle Royal a few weeks back that Flynn has finally had his comeuppance. So yeah I have no worries of facing Luca even with his Black Circle lunatic friends.

Adam nods in agreement and they both drop their cigarette ends on the floor and head back inside McSorley’s bar and back to their beers. Sitting back at the bar Macbeth pulls his phone out of his pocket and places it down on the bar.

Adam: Oh yes that reminds me, that girls number I gave you at the concert. Any luck there?

Macbeth: You have no idea.

Adam: Well enlighten me?

Macbeth proceeds to tell his friend the story of Faith. How he met her when he was over on Liberty Island doing a promo for the up and coming event, and all the cryptic statements she was saying. Then how he noticed her in the crowd at the concert and the next minute she had disappeared right before Adam had given him her number. He went on to tell his friend of the continued suspiciousness he found with her the next day when he finally spoke to her again over the phone and of how she claims she can help and that she had been watching for sometime, even turning up at XWF events, claiming she had been a wrestler or at least involved in wrestling.

Macbeth: Yeah so she is one strange chick.

Adam: So, what you say?

Macbeth: About what?

Adam: I swear you short term memory is shot to fuck bud. What were we just talking about?

Macbeth: Oh right yeah. I just said I didn't need her help and I wasn't interested.

Adam: Fair one. What did she say to that?

Macbeth: That I was wrong.

Adam: What and she didn't give you anything else, didn't tell you why your wrong?

Macbeth: Nope she literally said "Well Your Wrong" and hung up.

Adam: Oh. Random.

Macbeth: Tell me about it she is a very random girl and I am best saying well clear I think.

Adam: Yeah maybe... She was hot though.

Adam and Macbeth laugh and finish off there beers and order some more. A couple of guys come in and stand along side them at the bar and order some drink while watching the dames news story Macbeth and Adam had seen earlier. Adam turns to them.

Adam: That was some crazy shit.

Man at bar: what do you know about it.

Adam: Hey chill man. I was just saying.

The guy walks away angry and his buddy approaches them both and explains to them that his friends is angry at the minute due to his brother being in that very club that the murders took place. Unfortunately he wasn't one of the lucky ones who managed to escape with there lives and is now laid on a cold table where his obviously distraught brother has just identified the body.

Feeling awful Adam apologises to the guy and his buddy, buys them a drink and comes to sit back with Macbeth who has just bought another round in.

Early Evening

Macbeth and Adam are still in McSorley’s as the evening sets in. The crowd has grown larger and a decent party atmosphere surrounds the place. A new barman begins the late shift, he was a young quite stylishly dressed man and obviously knew how to work a bar and control a crowd despite his young age, I'd say no more the 22 years old. He popes a couple of Jäger-bombs for Macbeth and Adam along with one for himself and they all neck them back quick. Despite Macbeth being in the bar for almost the entire day with a the same barman he wasn't recognised once until this young man came in. The most surprising thing about this was that as this new barman has shown that every wrestling event that hits town wether it is Warfare, Shove it or Madness they host a Pre and Post show party and this week was no exception.

"It would be good to have the new X-Treme Champion appear at out post show party" the barman asked politely trying to get Macbeth to make an appearance.

Macbeth had promised he would see what he could do and signed the young mans work shirt and headed for the pool table where Adam had just racked up and was waiting to play. Macbeth picked up his cue and smashed the White ball into the break breaking them up real good but not pocketing a damn thing.

Adam laughed with a nod and a thanks. You see Adam was a bloody good pool player. If you broke against him and didn't pot a ball, well you were finished. Adam proceeded to pot every god damn one of his balls and finish off with a nice little nestled shot in the corner pocket with the black.

Macbeth shook his head and walks away from Adam who is stood with a shit eating grin on his face inviting Macbeth for another game, or a slap Macbeth couldn't decide which one to do. Macbeth orders another drink for himself and Adam and has a Jäger-Bomb with a group of fans that have just walked in to enjoy an evening on the drink in preparation for tomorrow's Pre Warfare Party.

The scene fades to black as Macbeth walks back to Adam with the drinks.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post