Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
2. It's all Fun and Games.
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-19-2015, 12:32 PM

A beat up 98 Dodge Ram drives slowly through a ghost town outside of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. It parks in front of what used to be a mission. LeStrange emerges from the vehicle and walks inside the ruinous structure. He takes a seat at a worn down pew, and pulls out a bag of top from his shirt pocket.

I've seen your face 1,000 times, I've heard you tell 1,000 lies. You've sold out more than you have bought in. Yet here you are, spreading your message of false promises. I remember being 19 years old, a fresh graduate from the Zero-1 wrestling academy when I got the call. The Grand Prix of Wrestling, invited me, of all the choices they had in the world, all the talent they could have found elsewhere, it was me they chose. Of course back then I didn't have these tattoos, the piercings, and the hatred for everything that possesses a heartbeat, but, most of all, I didn't have the utmost disgust, the vile urges to slice your face off and use it as a cum catcher while I fuck your dead grand mothers rotting corpse. I used to be nice kid by the name Jackie Lee Everready. Does that name ring a bell Klown? You were supposedly my first match in the pros ever. But as history goes to show, you demanded a new opponent, one with prestige, one with experience, and due to your greed, one with some gold. And yet here you are, trying to bless me like I'm some sort of cripple who hasn't walked in years. The scars on my neck is self explanatory of my illness.

He points to a rusted noose made of razor-wire lying before the pulpit before lighting his cigarette.

[align=center]It was cause of your actions Klown, that led me here eight years ago and construct that noose you see there. The effect is what you see here today. Eight years ago Monday, Jackie Lee Everready hung himself from that noose, and as that rafter gave way, as I lay on the ground covered in sand and blood, I came to the conclusion that my pain must be shared with the world, the pain you caused Klown, the pain which I will make you victim to.

He takes a big draw from his cigarette before walking back to his truck to retrieve a canister of gasoline. He opens the canister and douses the entire mission.

Stepping up to the top is no issue Klown, but are you able to handle the fire that burns within me? Can you, or Bucko, or Thunderbolt truly survive the decimation. Add that to my hunger, my thirst, my desperation for suffering, and you have yourself a cluster fuck cocktail. Neither one of you will resist the stranger, neither one of you will shut me out, and neither one of you will survive.

He flicks the butt of his cigarette into a puddle of gas, igniting a flaming trail to the mission, engulfing it completely as the crooked smile forms on his face.

The fires inside are the plagues that will consume you all. And no savior, no Jesus, no God can provide a cure for the sickness that is to come. A disease that will cause festering blisters, pus filled ulcers, blood-shot eyes, and depraved lunacy. No amount of quarantine zones, or mass cremations will slow it down. It will warp the mind, twist the soul, and demolish the body. Bucko...Klown...Thunderbolt, you three have the unfortunate luck of being patients 1,2, and 3. There is no more running, no more silly kindergarten name calling, no delusions of grander, no boost in ego that can withstand the torrent. Welcome the itch, embrace the symptoms, entwine yourself with madness, and nuzzle up to oblivion. Resistance only prolongs the torment. Lose yourself to agony, and find yourself in pain.

See you soon

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post