Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting Mr. Kaleidoscope
Mr. Kaleidoscope Offline
The man your man could smell like

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-14-2015, 04:14 PM

A rainbow flashes across the screen, then we fade into our unfolding scene.

Mr. Kaleidoscope is lounging in his big cushy leather couch, kicking back with his feet up on the ottoman, sunglasses on, Cuban cigar hanging out of his mouth. His always bright and colorful ring gear is extra bright and extra colorful this time. He probably just got them washed or something.

Mr. Kaleidoscope takes the cigar out of his mouth for a second and clears his throat.

Mr. Kaleidoscope: I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. My name is Mr. Kaleidoscope.

He flashes his winning smile for the camera.

Mr. Kaleidoscope: I'm a veteran of this here sport. Been leaving bits and pieces of myself in this ring longer than a lot of ya even thought about doing what I do. Been toppling giants, mystics, killers, you name it since I was nothing but a little, green as goat shit rookie. And throughout the years, I've held many names but one word has been synonymous with all of them.

A woman's voice from off screen calls out.

Woman: Perversion?

Mr. Kaleidoscope: Greatness. That would be right too, but there was that one stint a few years ago where I was a good old southern preacher. Anyway, I know what all you young lions are thinking. "Who does this fucking idiot think he is? Coming into my house and calling himself this and that?" I get it. I do. Which is why I want to take this time to issue a challenge to any of you to take me on. One on one, triple threat, fourway, you name it. I'll let you see first hand just what you're dealing with in The Man Now Known as Mr. Kaleidoscope.

He takes his sunglasses off and looks at the camera.

Mr. Kaleidoscope: Any takers?

Fade to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thunderbolt XYZ Offline
Never Give A Fuck

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-14-2015, 04:18 PM

I'll fight you Mr. Gay Pride Parade.

[Image: 595902853_1464361.gif]
[Image: 281825731_524364.gif]

Thunderbolt X Y and Mother Fuckin Z Reporting For Duty!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Kaleidoscope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-14-2015, 04:28 PM

Mr. Kaleidoscope: Alright! Got someone lined up already! Anyone else willing to nut up and make this a triple threat?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Kaleidoscope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-14-2015, 06:44 PM

Mr. Kaleidoscope: Is everyone else too scared to say anything? I'm a man of many colors but as far as I can see the only color coming from the rest of you is yellow.
Hate Post Like Post