Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Go Ahead.
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-14-2015, 10:50 AM

Bitch, I aint going anywhere. I hope you fuckin toss me in that fagpit, just so I can see the look on your face when I saunter back ready to go another round. You think just because I'm gonna get some booboos, that I'm gonna walk away, you need to stop believing your nonsense. Yeah, I lost, what the fuck of it. It just makes me thirstier, angrier, and more desperate to beat your fuckin nose into the back of your skull. You think you're gonna be the one to silence me permanently...News Flash...I'm here to stay bitch boy.

You know what really grinds my gears about you Frodo, is that you proclaim yourself as hardcore. You being stabbed with a flagpole doesn't make you hardcore, it makes you lucky. Having your dick break off in someones ass doesn't make you hardcore, it means your dick is barely hard enough to be considered a viable phallus, which would explain why your wife shot herself. Fucking aliens and vampires makes you a lsd addict.

But of all the shit you talk about, you bring up my hometown. Strangeland. A wonderful place, you should vacation there sometime. We got it all. Want to see a lesbian octopus poledancing for grizzly bears? Want to see three donkeys with mange gang bang a pheasant with down syndrome? Or would you rather watch coked up 83 year old woman full satisfy an elephant and come out unharmed? We got it all Frodo, And trust me, I've seen it all, done it all, enjoyed it all. I am strange in my upbringing, in my thought process, in my fixations, in my transgressions, in my room, in my attic, and in my warped soul. You come nowhere near comparison to me. Your dreams, nightmares, thoughts, and even imagination couldn't conceive of the hell I have already been through.

And then out of your lame ass mouth you mention those bitches whom tucked their tail between their beanpole legs, took their collective balls, and ran home to breast feed some more. The fucking gall you have to compare me to them. CJ Sharpe, a pussy ass reject who is so terrified of everything he has to wear a gas mask because he's terrified the breath in air. Chameleon turned a shade of yellow to hide the piss running down his legs. Anthony Steele should change his name to Gallium because of how soft he gets, and Wednesday is just a poser looking to capitalize on real motha fuckas like me. The difference between them and me, is im still here after a loss, still here in your face talking shit, and still gonna be here no matter the outcome on Monday.

You know how I know your a pussy Frodo, you are so scared to be all alone, you not only joined with the Dangerous Alliance, but you went and signed with CCWF. What kind of bitch is so terrified of failure, that he has to make sure he has ample backup to ensure that he doesn't indeed fail. I could say the same about everyone in The D.A. But it doesn't matter, you see there is a flaw Frodo, we will be dangling high up, where none of your titty twirling buddies can come to your rescue. I wouldn't have it any other way.

He pulls out a bag of TOP and proceeds to roll a cigarette.

And that comment about XWF depending on "trash" like me to save it. Those asshole wouldn't piss on me if iwas on fire to put me out. I am a survivor. Putting me down because I am a juggalo, its been done before jackass. Come up with some original activities instead of doing what millions have done in the 90s and 00s.

He lights his cigarette and inhales a massive cloud of smoke.

Monday, August the 17th. I'm coming Frodo, full steam ahead. Fuck how you feel, fuck what you say, and fuck anyone that gets in my way. You're falling off that scaffold. You're going into that fagpit. You're going to experience defeat. And you're going to see who Papi really is. See you soon.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post