Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight is the Night
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-12-2015, 09:44 AM

[/color]The camera fades in, LeStrange is sitting in a chair, facing the wall. He is violently shaking, as if he were overcome with crippling anger. He holds up a mirror with a heart drawn on it with cutouts of Vanessa Gibson pasted around the frame. He looks into it and his piercing red eyes stare from the reflection into the camera. He then bashes his head through the mirror and begins to speak.

Tonight is the night Vanessa, tonight all your words are tested, and your beliefs are on the line. Will you serve me at the table, or will it be me that serves you through the table. All the spiel that has spewed from you mouth these past few weeks has all but deterred me from facing you. In what world do you win, in what reality could you ever possibly defeat me? Live in the now Vanessa, you have already lost, because I am already in your head. I am the center of your focus, the purpose that drives you, and the target of your twisted fixation of dominating men. I have made you unbalance, and when you lose balance, you tip over and fall.

He stands from his chair and he walks over to a table, where a dead wild boar, dressed in dominatrix gear and a Vanessa mask lies resting on it. He begins to pet the dead creature, skulking over it, grinning menacingly.

You see Vanessa; dear, sweet, lovely Vanessa, I've got you exactly where I want you. The pieces are all in place for you to go down, not on me of course, but down through a table.

He heaves up the boar, his grin turning into his trademark smile....Tonight Vanessa, you learn your place in this world.[color=#696969]He slams the boar through the table, breaking it into four pieces.
Edit Hate Post Like Post