Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
1. You and I? We're cool for the summer.
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2015, 08:40 AM

"See, I can't figure out if Darren is just stupid, or if he's entirely full of shit. Maybe the folks at home can give me a hand in figuring it out. I mean, he did mention that he was partying with Fontanna, who's a part of the Dope Show, right? And yet, we clearly see Fontanna switching sides. I mean, we can watch the footage again, but I don't think you'll get it after a second viewing. Fuck it, roll on."

(08-10-2015, 07:17 PM)Kirk MacClay Said: The exact same moment the moment of betrayal happens Fontanna turns and superkicks CJ Sharpe off the apron! Darren and Fontanna snap around and look at one another, give each other the finger and leave the ring. The ref and the two teams seemed confused as hell as the two men start to exit up the ramp and the referee begins to count both men out.

"I mean, we all see it clear as day, Fontanna don't want your shit sauce, man. He wants to team with winners, you know, like Frodo, and Dean McGovern. Not only that, but we also saw that you didn't take his money like you thought. Good on you for being a massive failure at life. Over all. In general. Every fucking aspect of it. Even if you tried to kill yourself, and actually succeeded, which would be a first, then you'd still go down in history as a man who failed so hard at life he had no choice but to end it. Thus, you'd be remembered as nothing but a massive pussy ass failure.

No, who am I kidding? You won't be remembered for shit. You won't be remembered. Period. Not even for the stupid ass shinebox matches. Which, by the way, are the most handicapped fucking special needs match I have ever seen. Nigga, I want to strap this match into a Caroline's Cart. Fucking check this shit out That's the shit I feel like your match ideas, and your promo skills, and your general existence need. I mean, I don't like to harp on people with special needs or anything, I got a cousin out in Ann Arbor, he's got some real serious issues. I think Down's Syndrome. Anyway, he's more functional than Darren Dangerous, who had one match won under his name in his entire career, and only sort of. I mean, Darren did swap sides, and walk away from the match. So, does that put Darren as the loser or what? Fuck it, that's what I'm going with. Darren lost, despite originally being on the winning team. Because he's so fucking stupid, even though a victory was assured he wants to walk away and leave the team.

No, you won, right? That's your idea. You took a bunch of fake money from Dean and think you won. Because he still has the 400,000 Xbux you gave him. Or, are you stupid enough to believe that he would actually carry the money with him to a match? Go wash the piss out of your pocket some more. Maybe try and clean the dick off your head. Or, you know, you can flat out lie some more in your promos. See, I know that you think Fontanna was with you in the bar, but as mentioned that wouldn't make sense. And what about Robbie Bourbon being there? He flat out refused to join the DA as long as you were in it, and then attacked you with a goddamn pipe. And you think he wants to be seen with you? For real? Dude, you won't even don a Robbie Bourbon mask for him. You're such a useless sack of fat, you're lick tits on an ugly girl. No one wants to see it.

Bitch tits, I went ahead and called Frodo for you. I told him about your challenge. Since we're brothers, I thought I'd let him answer on my promo. Hope you enjoy."

'Hey, big boy. How's it going? Listen, Chumbawumba, I heard your proposition. And I have to ask you this. What's in it for me? I mean, I'll be at War Games, but since you ran away and cried like a pussy before last War Games, let me explain. There are no singles matches there. It's all team play. So, what's in it for me? Because, kicking your ass isn't enough for me to pretend this match might happen when you want it to. What's in it for me to even fight you? I mean, there's no way you're going to walk out as the winner. So, I struggle to see what I get for fighting you. I mean, yeah, a free win is nice, but beating you is like beating Scully. Everyone does it. Oh. Wait. I'm sorry. No, you don't. So, listen, make it worth my while. Because you're not worth it by yourself. The joke ended."

"So, you've got it, there big guy. You're not worth shit on your own. If your money wasn't on the line, I wouldn't even be here. And your match ideas are still pussy as shit. Speaking of pussy. Remember this fun conversation? 'Oh, Satoko isn't a tranny, she had her dick cut into a vagina. She's a woman. I was fucking her pussy. I'm Darren Dangerous.' You know, I had to paraphrase you, because actually digging up the actual quotes is likely to give me a stroke from having to suffer through your . Now, when Frodo says Satoko makes him hard, you go on to point out how she's got a dick, and call him a for it. After you admitted to fucking her. Are you coming out of the closet? Is this it? Darren Dangerous finally admits he loves the cock. Is that what day it is? The day of Darren's cock love. I wish I would have wrote this down, but that'd have given him some justification for existing. Fuck that shit. I'm out."
Edit