Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So she escapes.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-08-2013, 12:31 PM

Punk wakes up at his house in Chicago, on a crispy cool six o clock morning. He stretches and extends his feet to the floor, walking over to the window, gazing outside. Nothing but fog. He enters his bathroom, yawning, and wipes his face down with a wet rag. He proceeds to re-enter his bedroom, slip on boxers, a t-shirt, and some black basketball shorts. The logo on the t-shirt says "Church of Punk."

Punk whispers to himself "Ah, Saturday. One of my few off days. I finally get to relax and wind down." He flips on the television and turns it to HLN, the national news channel.

"And now to a new story" the newscaster begins, "XWF wrestler Ann Thraxx has escaped from a hospital, wearing a purple suit, and is labeled highly dangerous. Be aware or be prepared, that's our motto."

"And so much for that ever so comforting day off, right Paul?" Punk looks behind him to the family room.

"Right." Paul Heyman appears on camera. "Better get to the Church, Punk. I think it's time to prepare a baptism."

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post