Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Gals Are Better Than Guys
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-08-2015, 04:59 AM Rainbow  Why Gals Are Better Than Guys -->

[Image: davey_havok_by_alycia.jpg]

So. There's some new gal hanging around here, I think her name is Vanessa, and she's what would be labeled a "femi-nazi". Well, you may as well call me Hitler on estrogen because I agree with her stance 100%. S'why I wish I were born a girl.

Guys are repulsive, they think with their dicks, they're insufferably chauvenistic, and they degrade women, taking the higher pay for the same job, and they never once thank gals for all the work they do. They believe a woman's place is in the kitchen, cooking them a meal.

Well, I'll tell you right here and now that "their place" is anywhere they choose to go. I have a gal pal that works in construction. One of the best workers there. There are women that hold office jobs that make less than their male counterparts, yet they're twice as efficient at the same job.

And in XWF, there's always been a good number of gals with just as much testicular fortitude [random Mick Foley reference, check] as any guy on the roster. They prove this time and again, stretching all the way back to when the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh was making an iconic name for herself.

Bottom line? A revolution is needed. My cousin, snOw, was foretold to arrive last Summer. Due to circumstances literally beyond our control, both of us were shut out for a while. But, I'm back... and in a month's time, when the Autumn leaves start to change and the cold wind blows...

....she will arrive. I can only hope she won't be alone in her stance. Ladies... TTFN.

--you will feel the chill--

|enough is enough
&it's time for a change|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-10-2015, 01:05 AM

I take strong offense to this as I have never degraded any women I have known unless they pissed me off prior, however I have been put down by a few......

Not that that matters, from my knowledge there are two types of women/girls in this world

1: The ones who tell you exactly how they feel about you, rather it is a positive feeling or a negative one I actually wish there was more girls like this

and.....

2: The ones who pretend to be friendly to you but then turn around and stab you in the back by talking behind you, I hate any person that does this guy or girl or both or neither, because the thing I hate most in this world is a liar and if they pretend to be nice to but actually hate you, they are lying

In short, no gender is any better then the other

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Reverend Tholomew Plague's post:
Rain (03-12-2018), Snow (06-26-2018)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2015, 10:10 AM

Reeve: Exactly how I feel, bro. There's far too much superiority going on here on both sides. Was expecting a negative response, thanks for being understanding. You seem like a pretty cool dude Keep on rollin', brutha.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Thunderbolt XYZ Offline
Never Give A Fuck

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-18-2015, 10:14 AM

What's worse, a guy who degrades bitches or a guy who sounds like a bitch?

The world wants to know.

[Image: 595902853_1464361.gif]
[Image: 281825731_524364.gif]

Thunderbolt X Y and Mother Fuckin Z Reporting For Duty!
Hate Post Like Post